Reminder on Pre-Staging - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder on Pre-Staging

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol. Yeah try that. See how many players even attempt the ltq's. Your only taking money out of your pocket. I only spend gold if I can get close to finishing. Which requires prestaging. Thanks for saving me money lmaoooooo
    Last edited by legalious; 01-27-2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Language

Post Count
    Another nail in the coffin!
    See how many leave the game if they actually implement that and not just throw out the disclaimer to dispel the complaints of lost hits.
    Game is already losing players in its droves.

The ignorance and lack of tact from the OP is just typical Gree attitude but being so arrogant about it is just a slap in the face to its customers.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post

... or how about you use the hundreds of already existing in game npcs that have not a single purpose in the game anymore
    Those THOUSANDS of formerly employed NPCS have a purpose, to interfere with TAPPING. They're one of the FEW things that DEW work as designed!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi everyone,

This is just a quick, little, reminder that Modern War does not support pre-staging, so be sure not to waste your time and money doing this - the server will reset those kills.

Thanks!
    Wow that statement is like dropping a fart in a room full of people and leaving.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi everyone,

This is just a quick, little, reminder that Modern War does not support pre-staging, so be sure not to waste your time and money doing this - the server will reset those kills.

Thanks!
    Hi everyone,
    This is just a quick, little, reminder that Modern War sucks.

Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There I've tidied it up for you.
    Last edited by legalious; 01-27-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Clean Up.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Mw going down fast

Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    Prestaging may not be a supported function of the game, but it has become a strategic tool that players AND your company leverage alike.

Here's the real question - I get that Gree doesn't support prestaging, however, is Gree taking steps to end prestaging, or are you simply throwing out a disclaimer?
    They dont care... they care just about the money, some poor kinds who never had money in theyr life got some now and they are blind, they just want more. And dont care about the game!

Post Count
    Relic,
    Whether or not pre-staging is officially supported it has been around a long time and has become an established part of MW. There are so many positives for pre-staging and no down-side. I cannot see why you would want to prevent it as it is one of the features that gets people to engage with the game. Here are some of the reasons I think pre-staging is a good thing:

• It adds some interest and tactics figuring out what the shape of the coming event is and deciding what level to aim for
    • For factions there is the added involvement of organising the team to pre-stage and pull in the same direction
    • It gets people logging in to the game and engaging with it at times when there is little else on
    • It evens the playing field a little for people who can't be on-line at the event start time

You must see the number of threads and communication on the forum around npcs and pre-staging. If you do put a stop to it you will be losing all that community engagement with MW. Why would you want to do that?

VFF_Elite Rangers

MW name
    GW
    ID: 496-225-487
    MW Faction VFF Elite Rangers
    Invite code: 538238667

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

If Gree go ahead and do this all factions should stop doing the event, vote with your feet, if nobody does the event, no money for Gree!!!,

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Boy you started a hornets nest with this tread Relic!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If it wasnt a mod I'd say it was a damn good troll. one post then nothing more for three pages. Still crickets is the norm around here.
    I guess this is the new improved coms we have been promsed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I need to learn how to fly. Someone pm me with instructions on how to get a new pilots license - we all know it's still possible. If Gree wants to shaft us then shaft back.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is Gree way of telling us to quit the game as its full of bugs and quite a lot of players can't even complete events now due to the high amount of energy needed.

Buy Gold or Quit or just suffer in silence.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    This is Gree way of telling us to quit the game as its full of bugs and quite a lot of players can't even complete events now due to the high amount of energy needed.

Buy Gold or Quit or just suffer in silence.
    +1.

It's a shame this game now seems pay2win.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Pay to win? Only Gree wins.