Reminder on Pre-Staging - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Reminder on Pre-Staging

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree you are a joke!!! You don't support pre-staging lol how about we don't support you! Because at the end of the day GREE is NOTHING without the PLAYERS so how about stop screwing us over every chance u get and actually make the game playable again!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol. Gree took the suggestion not to release NPCs early. Hmmm...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    lol. Gree took the suggestion not to release NPCs early. Hmmm...
    Well that would be something. I my think its a stupid way for them to go, but thats my problem.
    I doubt they have suddenly got their act together though, more likely they were late getting them out. I'm sure a mod will be along shorty to.let us now which.

Are the NPCs still on the bottom of the pile? (that alone should give people an idea of the company they are dealing with)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Lurker
    Post Count
    gree also has invisible targets on maps... i think this happens because the rendering of items is slow, but sometimes targets take 30 seconds or more to show up. then can still be hit, causing wasted energy. like when i see the green arrow guys and hit, but an invisible target is activated via touch.

Some of those are intentional. We had invisible targets around Halloween that were actually the quest targets.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Personally, I like that everyone starts out even. If you want the grand prize, spend your gold or energy packs to get it.

I would like to see fewer guys on my maps. The invisible ones shouldn't be there at all. If I happen to double click on one, I have to leave the map and go back cause any further progress is not possible. It's a waste of my time to have to do that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Personally, I like that everyone starts out even. If you want the grand prize, spend your gold or energy packs to get it.
    Everyone starts out even with or without pre-staging - its open to us all to pre-stage. We all start out able to pre-stage, or we all start out not able to. Its just different, not more or less fair to anyone.

I can't really see any benefit to Gree in preventing pre-staging. The only reason I can think of is that, as they said, the system wasn't designed for that and there is a risk of pre-staged targets being reset and that causes a huge wave of complaint.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Exactly. Why cause a huge wave of complaints? Just don't release them until the event starts.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Exactly. Why cause a huge wave of complaints? Just don't release them until the event starts.
    Or even 2 hours after the event starts

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Better yet, release the NPCs after the event is over. Lol.

If they allow prestaging, they just make us kill more times of the NPC. If they don't, they will still make you spend gold and energy refills.

But remember this, Gree. You are lucky that people are still voicing their opinions... When they stop, this is when you need to be really worried. So better start listening before we stop talking.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Stepping in to add a few clarifications as there seems to be some confusion:

1. We have never explicitly supported "pre-staging" targets prior to an event.
    2. We will never intentionally wipe progress on targets prior to an event.
    3. There has been no policy change on this issue of any sort.
    4. Resetting hits on targets during an event should never happen. If this does happen, please send us a ticket immediately.

Additionally, a friendly reminder to please refrain from attacking or insulting others.
    It did happen during the last LTQ and I sent in a ticket # 2235053 and the speedy response 24 hours later told me that pre staging is not "designed into the game" and that no compensation would be offered. The ticket was then closed.
    The prestaging was done during the event not prior to the event and it was taken away when the server "reset"
    Would appreciate consitency on the part of Gree and a favorable resolution of my ticket.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Link View Post
    It did happen during the last LTQ and I sent in a ticket # 2235053 and the speedy response 24 hours later told me that pre staging is not "designed into the game" and that no compensation would be offered. The ticket was then closed.
    The prestaging was done during the event not prior to the event and it was taken away when the server "reset"
    Would appreciate consitency on the part of Gree and a favorable resolution of my ticket.
    Gree,
    It is simple. Either allow press taking or lower the points and release when the event starts. Or be prepared to see many of your paying customers walk away eventually. There are WAY MORE light to medium gold purchasers than heavy. Not everyone can dish out hundreds of dollars every month. Your 40% off gold sales probably proves my point. The trick is too 100,000 or more spending moderate money ($60 a month) than say 10,000 spending hundreds. Wakeup and smell the coffee and then treat us as valued customers.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Trust me, they will never get 100,000 people to spend $60/month. That would be mean every single top 1700 faction would be at max capacity and spending that much. There is nothing at levels that low worth that. So then you start weighting things with more money spent towards the higher levels and less at the lower ones, and guess what? You end up right where we are today.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who has enough energy to prestage? There are enough ltqs in each cycle to drain the energy of Galactus.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    Who has enough energy to prestage? There are enough ltqs in each cycle to drain the energy of Galactus.
    LMAO! Galactus!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Trust me, they will never get 100,000 people to spend $60/month. That would be mean every single top 1700 faction would be at max capacity and spending that much. There is nothing at levels that low worth that. So then you start weighting things with more money spent towards the higher levels and less at the lower ones, and guess what? You end up right where we are today.
    100% agree!!!