Page 1 of 2 12 Last

iOS; Veni Vidi Vici (V3) and Veni Vidi (V2)

Veni Vidi Vici (V3) is a top 50-25 guild actively recruiting active high end players. We are a mature core and have the occational top 10 finish. (finished 7th in the last raid)

Contact me with and say it is for V3 with a picture of your best armours, picture of your castle and your current gem status.

Veni Vidi (V2) is a development guild for V3. free to play. will accept lower level players. The best players will get promoted to V3 (if they desire). If you want to see if you can be part of a top caliber guild join V2 get a feel for it then try it with the big boys.

Apply directly to Veni Vidi or contact me on line, no one gets rejected the only way to get the boot is by being inactive!

Smiley V3
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Need about 10 low level players to fill up our development squad (V2)

Level 50-99 ideal
    or
    Level 100+ tryouts for our parent guild V3

Apply directly to "Veni Vidi"
    Smiley V3

Show u show screenshots with proof u are t10 and t25 to show u are not a fraud as that happens a lot with guilds who exaggerates just to get player to spen 1000 gems just for t100 or something.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

LOL, any iOS player knows or has seen Veni Vidi Vici and we did finish 7th last rais. We have been around since day 1 and have not died out yet!

But thanks for responding and putting my recruitment add back to the top of the page..
    Smiley V3

V2 is still looking to fill up its ranks 13/26 people finishing 900 ish (war not over yet). Join for fun or build your caracter to then join our top 25 guild V3.

Will accept anyone who actively plays and promote our best

Apply directly to < Veni Vidi >
    Smiley V3

V2 is full =D

V3 is looking for more dedicated players to fill our ranks!

V2 and V3 looking for more active members!

V2 full, still looking for more in v3

If you are an active and dedicated player, look no further, this is the guild for you. Best of all is that you only need to prove yourself to earn a High Commander or even Guild Champion position, as those spots are handed out each week to the top 13 scoring players in the War/Raid. Apply now and prove yourself and opportunities for T25 or T10 runs will become available.

Bump! Still looking for a handful of active players to join V3.

Join Veni Vidi Vici and be a part of the Rainbow Alliance. Looking for active players, level 90 or above and must have the line app. Gems are not necessary, as long as you are active. Contact me on Line at timsta007 if you are interested in applying!

Current War...... main account and my minime account. Not 1 gem used so far. Minimums is 25K for Commanders and 30K for above.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Current War...... main account and my minime account. Not 1 gem used so far. Minimums is 25K for Commanders and 30K for above.

So what was the rank u placed in Lord, I mean the guild?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    So what was the rank u placed in Lord, I mean the guild?
    We placed 101 on iOS. That was with only 22 players (several were pushing T25 in another guild) and no gems required.