Possible opportunity for a top 50 or solid top 75 to land some good/active players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Possible opportunity for a top 50 or solid top 75 to land some good/active players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Possible opportunity for a top 50 or solid top 75 to land some good/active players

~PM me and we can have a discussion, nothing in set in stone yet, but want to float the idea out there~

I'm the leader of a syndicate that was top 75 and now pretty much a top 100. I'm getting to the point where I'm getting drained being leader lately, and it would be nice to join a top 50 preferably since its more bang for your buck, or solid top 75 and I can bring some of my best members with me(gold players too). Would need 8-10 spots at the least(as a leader I know most teams can cut 8-10 players if they had to) and maybe more deciding how far you want to go. I wont pull the trigger on this easy because I want to know that we're not joining a place that isn't fun or not laid back to some degree. I'm not looking to bring my players in to a place that is falling apart and want us to come in and revive your team. I'm more looking for a team we can help solidify. I'll be able to tell pretty easy anyway the vibe of someone's team. I'm not looking to come in and try and influence how I do things because quite frankly I just want to be a regular player since I'm drained being leader, so thats why I want to join somewhere that is solid and maybe wants to add some new/nice/fun/active members.

~We use Line, so would have to take some convincing to have people switch apps, but if its worth it then I can make it happen
    Last edited by jbnadtc; 02-13-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am in a top 100, used to be top 75, cleaned house and are looking for active replacements.

We use line, if you also use line and are in the same chats, ask for someone from ogb.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the offer, but only looking for top 50 or solid top 75

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    bump for the afternoon

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    bump for the afternoon