Just an idea for ltb's...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just an idea for ltb's...

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count

Just an idea for ltb's...

When an LTB is released (in gree time), it is during the time I'm counting Z's thus, when I start building the first one, I'm usually late by 7-9 hours...and I thought that's a lot of wasted time. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of players experiencing this due to timezones. So, I have this idea for GREE to revamp an LTB event:

1. When you release an LTB, please don't run the clock yet until a player starts building/purchasing it.
    2. In conjunction to #1, the player must build/purchase the LTB within a window of say,12 hours from the time it was released...and,
    3. Failing to accomplish #2 will nullify the window time.

Some might not like it, but I thought it would be fair for all. Thanks for reading. :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    9 1% mods are exactly the same as ten of em. Perhaps this would be more of an issue if prizes were awarded on the tenth upgrade only. But an incremental 1% increase is negligible. Miss the tenth. Your stats wont suffer from it.

I'm being sincere.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Regarding point #3, knowing Gree it would mean "build the LTB within 12 hours of release or miss it entirely."

As Sleazy said, missing one of the prizes makes no difference. If it means that much to you, rush the build (construction) with gold. Finishing construction only costs 5 gold per hour remaining whereas finishing an upgrade costs 10 gold per hour remaining.

Post Count
    Sleazy, Weasel, I really appreciate your inputs on this...I suppose you're correct with 1% mod thing...unless they put in a very useful mod for every level...which I think would be a Greeracle! :-)

Post Count
    Keep in mind too that the times work against everyone eventually. If you start your upgrades as soon as the previous one is finished, then you are going to get upgrades that finish in the middle of the night. There is no time zone that won't have this issue at some point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Keep in mind too that the times work against everyone eventually. If you start your upgrades as soon as the previous one is finished, then you are going to get upgrades that finish in the middle of the night. There is no time zone that won't have this issue at some point.
    I respect that my good man and that is very much true..., IMHO however, upgrade times will be upon the player's handling of time...a quick middle of the night upgrade tap (via an alarm clock) then back to bed...as long as the drowsiness doesn't cause to sell a LTB mistake lol... Kidding aside, I thought at least gree could implement a countdown for LTB release and other events for everyone to be on the same "hole" ...that's just me though. :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCullen View Post
    I respect that my good man and that is very much true..., IMHO however, upgrade times will be upon the player's handling of time...a quick middle of the night upgrade tap (via an alarm clock) then back to bed...as long as the drowsiness doesn't cause to sell a LTB mistake lol... Kidding aside, I thought at least gree could implement a countdown for LTB release and other events for everyone to be on the same "hole" ...that's just me though. :-)
    Waking up in the middle of the night, just to upgrade a building of pixels in a virtual world. That tells us how small your brain is and/or how few brain cells you have. Use the internet and search how important sleep for us humans is. Even a 'small wake up' will cause problems, because it disrupts your sleep cycle. And that is dangerous, and I'm not kidding. Look it up in various scientific reports. Just trying to inform you on this one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    That tells us how small your brain is and/or how few brain cells you have
    If it makes you immaculately joyful, well then, I do have a small brain and a quarter burned cell...now I'm telling you what you assumed...but thanks for the information though, appreciated much...for whatever it is worth, it would be my funeral. Take good care of that big brain of yours. :-)

Post Count
    Waking up in the middle of the night, just to upgrade a building of pixels in a virtual world. That tells us how small your brain is and/or how few brain cells you have. Use the internet and search how important sleep for us humans is. Even a 'small wake up' will cause problems, because it disrupts your sleep cycle. And that is dangerous, and I'm not kidding. Look it up in various scientific reports. Just trying to inform you on this one.
    Lmao good to read professor, guess we shall just go to the bathroom in our beds while we sleep to so we don't disturb the sleep cycle

Post Count
    simple math now .. if accomplice isn't in the rewards, it's just bull poop

Post Count
    OUCH. You mad bro?

Why do I feel the hate?

I think this may qualify you as a JakeCullen troll lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    simple math now .. if accomplice isn't in the rewards, it's just bull poop
    Duly noted! Thank you for this. :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCullen View Post
    If it makes you immaculately joyful, well then, I do have a small brain and a quarter burned cell...now I'm telling you what you assumed...but thanks for the information though, appreciated much...for whatever it is worth, it would be my funeral. Take good care of that big brain of yours. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Lmao good to read professor, guess we shall just go to the bathroom in our beds while we sleep to so we don't disturb the sleep cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    OUCH. You mad bro?

Why do I feel the hate?

I think this may qualify you as a JakeCullen troll lol.
    Read and you all shall learn http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/b...ding_sleep.htm

Do what you gotta do, this is just an advice. It's only a matter of what you think is important in your life and what's not.
    Last edited by Jeronimo; 01-26-2015 at 12:07 AM.

Post Count
    Zzzzzzz.....

Post Count
    I'm waking up every night to collect my laundromats.