Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffaneeb View Post
    I would not. I'd rather run short than have temporary players. I was full a handful of weekends last year. In the last six months The D earned top 25 22 times and top 10 5 times.

It can be done.
    I understand your point but from another perspective it is good for guild members to have 40/40 because it's cheaper and easier.

They also have other guilds to go to if they want a different reward tier.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

If i put my money in the game i rather push with 40 players who put in an equal amount of gems to mine. Without an alliance it is hard to acchieve that. If you make such a pledge for a push, you should make your points, if not your a leech, and you dont deserve your epic!!
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Serious?

Multiple of these so called Blacklists exist already. I don't think there is the need to publish something like that in a public forum everyone can access.
    The top guilds, whether in an alliance or whether not use these tools to protect themselves from the leecher-"scum" that abuses 39 others time, money and efforts.

I use the word scum because knowingly signing up to something and depending on others to go beyond what is needed to balance them out is in fact something society would equate with scum.
    Think of someone abusing a country with a welfare system.
    A system for people that aren't able to work or can't earn enough to keep their families alive are supported by these systems.

Some people abuse this by illegal, untaxed work incomes and make a profit out of it, causing a shortage for people which need it, or in other sense, the govt. has to pay more to balance out this scum of the societies.

How can we compare an alliance, which is by the way a very natural and human behavior to form (think of WW2, just as one of many examples), a group of guilds, people, whatsoever, which are able to agree on the same outlook and standards towards working towards a common goal with social-parasites, in this context the leechers?

If you want an armor, pay.
    You don't need to agree with alliances. The D and DragonZ are prime (Android) examples that you don't need to.
    But I am sure they both agree that leeches are terrible as they probably also had to balance out someone knowingly under performing in the past.
    Yet there are people equating leeching to alliances in a sense that both are cheating?
    #FaithInHumanityLost.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I'd say if you want a list of leechers, I'd like a list of guilds associated with alliances, and for every guild an option whether to agree or decline to fight against members of such conglomerates.
    If you and your guild is the pinnacle of ethics and morality, why would you need to chose who you'll fight or not? Choosing who to fight is exactly what the alliance affiliates do. I guess its only bad if you think you're not doing it...... lol

If gree could create a player rating score based upon the war and/or rais scores of the last 3 raids or wars. Either as a player ranking, a percentage player ranking, fights faught per day or a rank that could give a ballpark idea of the players activity.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

The fact that you use examples like WW2 and such important issues, then compare them to this, thoroughly amuses me. This is what all you alliance "scum" fail to understand.... this is a GAME! It in NO WAY relates to real life. The way a player chooses to play this game is not a reflection of their life. How do people get so "passionate" over a simplistic push-button game? I'm amazed, you know. If you put this much time and effort into your real life priorities it would make you a better person.

About leeches, they aren't wrong. They choose how to play this game their way, and (un)fortunately (however you'd like to view it) it involves taking advantage of you egomaniacs and your shiny pixels. Try and understand this... leeches get a thrill off your butthurt when they do it. The reason they are able to do it? Simple. They're smarter than you. They play smarter than you. You're all pawns in their entertainment. This thread, talking about leeches, only thrills them more seeing all the alliance scum's butthurt spewed on here.

Let's look at this logically for a second, ethics aside. You alliances found a way around the war system (stripping, setting up who you pair against, persay). Leeches did the exact same thing, they found their own way around the war system. Screaming abojt ethics seems a little hypocritical if you ask me. Now, in the end they get the same rewards as you do. They just paid A LOT less than you. If you ask me, they played it much smarter and overall came out on top.
    Last edited by Regretz; 01-26-2015 at 03:34 PM.

Of course, if you leech once, odds are that'll be the end of your t10 runs, you ruined it. If your in a good alliance you can go for rank as often as you like
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    The fact that you use examples like WW2 and such important issues, then compare them to this, thoroughly amuses me. This is what all you alliance "scum" fail to understand....
    Perhaps the money you saved on leeching could have been invested into a tool to learn how to comprehensively read a followup post to another one.
    Too lazy to quote, but someone compared alliances to the real world, how it would be cheating.

The clear argument against this was brought up by me, it has nothing to do with being passionate.
    How you on earth got into 8 T10s I don't know - Lazy GMs, or whatever it was.
    I know you wouldn't ever Leech one of my hosted runs and I dare you to come and try, if you are so smart.

Make a new line, get a new account - Try, please.

The viewpoint of it being the smart way around the alliances smart way is quite an exotic one.
    Whilst seeing your point, the fact that most leeches [excluding such superior, wonderfully smart leeches as you are, Regretz] only get the chance to leech once through our tools such as blacklists, given the nowadays very lazy GMs actually check it kind of goes against what you say.

You found a way to get around the war system. We found a way, on par, to get around your leeching system.
    By sharing the codes with our 'scum'-friends, which in fact pay for your epic.

Have a wonderful day, Regretz
    Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation

I've tried to stay out of this discussion but oh well. Here goes.

I would love to see a sort of player rating system in place where the more points you score, the higher you are rated. I know racing games that use "street cred" rating system. KnD could seriously use something like this.

Leeches are scum just like people trolling on the forums are scum. Always remember the first rule of dealing with trolls,

DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

Alliances aren't cheating. If they were then gree would set a "cool down time" between when you can leave a guild and join a new one.

Just like stripping isn't cheating. It's a tactic, some use it and some don't. Don't like it, don't use it. When you find an accidentally stripped opponent, don't attack them. Otherwise you can't condemn stripping. Either way, the game maker could stop stripping and have chosen not to. Therefore, it's part of game play.

And always always remember, the game is free to play, Pay to Win. There's little or no strategy involved so, there ya go.
    As for an in game blacklist, there's really no need. It already exists on line, if you want access, pm any of the gms here and ask nicely. For the record, I'm not a Gm so don't ask me.

@Phill
    I think it's a bit too late for u to challenge me on that, as you and your bunch have already bought me 2 epics. If I wanted to get in again, I would be. You're not a challenge, and your empty threats hold no weight to them. Btw, it's not about lazy GMs thats the reason I get into t10 runs. Keep trying to guess, maybe you will find out how I get around your precious blacklist one day, after you've bought me a few more.

Have a good day Phil, now be a good boy and spend your money on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    @Phill
    I think it's a bit too late for u to challenge me on that, as you and your bunch have already bought me 2 epics. If I wanted to get in again, I would be. You're not a challenge, and your empty threats hold no weight to them. Btw, it's not about lazy GMs thats the reason I get into t10 runs. Keep trying to guess, maybe you will find out how I get around your precious blacklist one day, after you've bought me a few more.

Have a good day Phil, now be a good boy and spend your money on me.

Quite certainly have you not leeched any of my runs, yet alone 2, as my last 15 runs had an average of, yes, Zero, leeches
    Cheers buddy, Take care
    Thanks for the Postcount buff!
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation

Regretz is obviously a troll. If he truly has leeched before, he's already on the blacklist. Any competent GM would be able to match up his friend code to the leech list. This is why I friend everyone in my guild and invite new recruits via friend code from screen shots (they can easily spoof that in the screen shot to a random friend code so it doesn't show up on a blacklist).

they could fix a lot of these complaints by just allowing leadership to start a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    If gree could create a player rating score based upon the war and/or rais scores of the last 3 raids or wars. Either as a player ranking, a percentage player ranking, fights faught per day or a rank that could give a ballpark idea of the players activity.
    I like this. I rank player activity in guild based on if they have hit the Current arena, current EB, current raid/war/blitz, etc. How would we rank an active player in war?

* plays all three days?
    * uses all four energy every time they fight?
    * gems? (X % of the time?)
    * scores top 10?
    * scores top 1/3rd?

How would you rank them?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Dont feed the troll guys hes just a terrible person.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --