Page 1 of 3 123 Last

updating friends code of leeches

Just my opinion ...

Should we make a list of friend codes of leeches , that can be searched in this forum ? So that GMs can update every time a war ends . This will be really helpful

Someone suggested to make an update so that GMs can kicked leeches during a war , but I think to them , being kicked doesn't make them any problems , but lack of a ppl only can really make a different sometimes

Of course , when a GM update a leech's friend code , he should upload the ss of that leech's points as a proof too

We should have strict changes , so that no one would ever think of leeching again . So that real players can enjoy the wars

So exploiting the system by 'stripping', switching guilds and buying wins through overkilling is okay, but 'leeching' as you call it is not. I could happily go without all of that, it would make wars more fun and turn them into real competitions.

I'd say if you want a list of leechers, I'd like a list of guilds associated with alliances, and for every guild an option whether to agree or decline to fight against members of such conglomerates.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    So exploiting the system by 'stripping', switching guilds and buying wins through overkilling is okay, but 'leeching' as you call it is not. I could happily go without all of that, it would make wars more fun and turn them into real competitions.

I'd say if you want a list of leechers, I'd like a list of guilds associated with alliances, and for every guild an option whether to agree or decline to fight against members of such conglomerates.
    LOL, are you serious?

Roookey , thar list is available already ) via LINE room

Smh

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    Roookey , thar list is available already ) via LINE room
    ... Really ? ... What's the first rule ?
    Knights and Dragons IOS
    CO-GM of Royal Avengers
    IGN - RA King Kong
    Level - 100+
    Activity - Daily
    Line ID - OSKONG

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ! Contact me on line

you should be in an alliance to know more abt it, in stead of asking st like that , Oskong . I really don't know how to answer that , and how important that question is
    Last edited by dust92; 01-24-2015 at 11:10 PM.

Agree with Rookeye, if alliances are happy to abuse/make the most of the system how is it any different to leeches? I am neither in an alliance or a leech by the way, independent guild and earn all my rewards.

I don't understand you .... You gather together to make a guild , to get better rewards and helping each other . Then If guilds gather together to make an alliance , to get better rewards and helping each other , then it's bad ?

and leeches are unlike alliance . Leeches apply to a guild that will make a top run , promise to spend gems and time to help guild run . but they don't keep their words . all they do , sometimes is just waiting for the time the war ends , and take the prize

Not only in games , but also in life , drawback is still bad . I don't see any points to let them keep destroying KnD

The problem I have with alliances is that they stack guilds with whoever has the most money/gems for a war or raid from any of the guilds within the alliance. That way they guarantee always having good runs. Think of it this way - if three football/soccer clubs with a lot of money, so could afford the best talent, joined together and decided to share players between teams each year so they guarantee one of these clubs wins each year and then rotate each year so nobody else ever won, it would be seen as cheating, yes? Also stripping is like when one of those clubs plays another one, the team who's turn it is to not win removes their goal keeper.
    While not exactly the same as leeching its still not entirely ethical is it? And in the real world, considered cheating and not allowed.

yup , you are right , that's " the problem you have with alliances " . Not me , or anyone in the alliances . you should make another thread abt that I really don't want to quarrel abt alliances anymore , because that's really not a new topic .

No you are correct, thread was about "outing" leeches. So you are ok with your unethical abuse of the system but not with leeches abusing your system. Sounds fair! 👍
    Besides, naming or listing friend codes would be a form of flaming, defaming, etc which is against forum rules of conduct. But they probably don't apply to alliances, do they?

How can you compare leeching to alliances? Pretty much every major guild in the game is in an alliance. By having alliances you can avoid leeches to a certain degree. If you can fill your guild with trusted people from other alliance guilds you cut down on these entitled brats who do lie through their teeth to get in and promise the earth and do nothing but get a free epic at the end.

If you had 20 gemmers from a good guild agreeing to join you would say no cos moving guilds to share resources is cheating? No you wouldn't.

My guess is your guild sucks too bad to join any decent alliance so you're just butthurt.

As for posting leech fc's on here I don't think it can work cos that means anyone can just add a code out of spite. You need a trusted source and evidence.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    If you had 20 gemmers from a good guild agreeing to join you would say no cos moving guilds to share resources is cheating? No you wouldn't.
    I would not. I'd rather run short than have temporary players. I was full a handful of weekends last year. In the last six months The D earned top 25 22 times and top 10 5 times.

It can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Agree with Rookeye, if alliances are happy to abuse/make the most of the system how is it any different to leeches? I am neither in an alliance or a leech by the way, independent guild and earn all my rewards.
    I'm Rookeye. You're agreeing with Roookey1.

If I put up 4 million points in Raid, and someone with better armor puts up 300k, I'd say that person is taking advantage of his fellow Guildees. How does this act equate with alliance war tactics?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new