Bravehearts of Scotland Seeking an Alliance.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bravehearts of Scotland Seeking an Alliance.

Post Count

Bravehearts of Scotland Seeking an Alliance.

After unsuccessfully seeking merges for close to a year and being turned down due to factions not wanting to move, we have decided to take a different approach.

Bravehearts is looking for a faction to create an alliance with. This is not a merge. The general idea is that both factions would work in unison to advance through the numerous events that Gree throws at us. By leaving slots open, players could move between the two factions to assist the other when needed. Our faction for example, easily moves through the the Raid Boss prestige level and could readily assist another faction in doing the same.

Currently, we have 12 slots open so we can readily receive players in to the group. Ideally, our ally would have a similar number.

Consider it. You would have the ability to become stronger by moving further along in certain events while still maintaining your identity.

If interested, please send me a PM. Either way, best of luck with your faction,
    Archer
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count
    Hmmm....mildly surprised. One promising response, but no others? Hard to believe there are 3,750 totally satisfied factions that are able to make significant gains from all the events they participate in. I know we could use some help and I have no issue saying it. I also know that I'm willing to have every member of my faction bounce into yours to help you out as long as your faction is willing to reciprocate.

I know this will work and since it is not a merge, you have nothing to lose. With the way Gree has jacked-up the requirements, factions have three choices: 1. Pony-up $$$ to compete. 2. Do nothing and fall behind. 3. Think "outside the box" and go further than Gree intends us to without stuffing their pockets.

Again, PM me if interested.
    Archer

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count
    There's no shortage of factions looking for players, or factions wanting to merge but only if you go to them. Isn't it time to try something new?

Post Count
    Are your members willing to move?

Post Count
    Not necessarily looking for a merge. I moved my original faction to where we are now, so no, in a merge situation we would only be open to accepting members, not moving.

Post Count

top 150-200 faction

We would like an alliance, we use docbot and have up to 12 spaces, all bonuses are maxed.