Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Cool The Immortals - Is this real life?! - A Majestic Bulls Guild recruiting [droid]

The Immortals - Is this real life?! - A Majestic Bulls Guild recruiting

Before reading past this line: you were hereby warned.
    What joining us may entail is some of the greatest fun you have ever had on this game.
    What is more fun than constant unplanned pushes into the T25, T10, or even to the number one spot?
    What is funnier than a GM wishing, hoping, praying for a relaxed weekend and his crew coming home with another Top finish? The sentence "guys, why are we top10 again?" has been used often past year.
    This guild is love, this guild is life - As the 2015 mainstreamer would say.

Immortals has been around ever since the start of guilds within Knights and Dragons. We are the first official partner guild of Majestic - A name many of you may very well remember.

If you are in need of a relaxed chat atmosphere and 39 colleagues kicking absolute ass during war, continue reading. You will not regret.

2014 was a very adventurous year for us! It all started in the often quoted Apocalypse war, where we got our first T25 in what ended up to be a 12-in-a-row T10/25 finishes.
    Ever since, the core has grown and evolved to what is now a top notch guild offering fun, competition and endless drive to achieve.
    And come on, where else can you call your GM fotze?!

2015 so far has been a great year for us. We were able to pull of a #1 finish in the last raid against some of the strongest guilds out there such as DragonZ, Renegades Revolt and Darkness of Oblivion. Safe to say we do enjoy our pretty plusses.

We can't guarantee you endless #1 finishes - However what we can guarantee is quality, performance and a group of highly ambitious and motivated players that love the game and especially live the social aspect of it!

How can you join? - Easy!
    All you need is:
    ~ Level 100+
    ~ Have LINE app
    ~ Atleast 6 Maxed recent Epics [cutoff Guardian/Naga generation]
    ~ A neverending drive and love for the game and what it entails
    ~ We are a Top Guild looking for Top Guns (<best movie) so we do require gems. Not all the time but sometimes. It will be announced early and we communicate well so dont let this scare you.

Our minimums are fairly simple and most fly by them in the first quarter of wars. However, for guidance, here they are:
    ~ Blitz - 10,000
    ~ EW - 30,000
    ~ Raid - 3,000,000
    *These may deviate lightly. Not too much though.

We currently have 2 spots available to you, so be quick!
    A huge bonus would be if you are Australian - Not because of that awesome accent; but because we have a very solid existing European and American core and would love to be fully global!

If you want to experience this adventure with us, don't hesitate!
    Message Le-Phill or diddy07 on LINE to make this happen and to end the Mortal life!

~ Kanga from the Majestic Bulls leadership

ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

3 Spots free

A pretty laid back, yet fun and successful week for us at The Immortals.

Finishing the first Blitz, prior to the Raid at #17 followed by a nice and relaxed Free to Play Raid at #33, Good activity guys!

In the Blitz that ended 20 minutes ago, we managed to pull off the 5th Position.
    Good job, enjoy your Boosters guys!

After these 3 Events we sadly need to let go of 2 of our Members due to inactivity.
    Thus, The Immortals has 3 spots open which are looking to be filled by active, enthusiastic people that don't mind the occasional unplanned top finish.

If you are interested, drop me a message on the LINE app.
    My ID is le-phill

See you soon,
    Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Last edited by Phill - Immortal GM; 02-03-2015 at 10:33 PM.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Nice & Relaxed weekend at The Immortals.

We currently don't have any room, but make sure to contact me if you are interested in joining a Majestic Guild!
    Majestic Legion & Meteor Pirates currently have just a few more places to engage on very competitive levels.
    This can work as direct stepping stone to join us, The Immortals.

In a very exciting weekend where the Gypsy Jokers managed to pull off a very impressive #1 spot,
    we managed to end on Spot 29 - Good job guys!

To join or for general questions, message me on Line!
    My ID is 'le-phill'
    Hope to see you soon
    Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation

Small Bump from our side.

The Immortals will have room for 2 players this weekend.
    Given the failure to announce Blitz, we are assuming it is either only a Blitz weekend or that (which is what we hope) blitz gets skipped and we go for a raid only.

Anyhow, we will be free to play this weekend.
    If you are interested to join up, whether it is permanent or to get a touch of how it all could be, message me on LINE, ID: le-phill

Minimums for Blitz would be between 10-15k for a Commander, Raid minimums approx. 4 Million on Level 2/3/4.

Have a nice day,
    Cheers;
    Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation

The more the merrier, right?
    Immortals is currently full.

If you are interested in joining in the future, how about joining one of our quality sub guilds?
    Meteor Pirates - mfjhjr / chrystal23 - Top 250 this raid, fully F2P
    Super Villains - catweed / rofjacob - Top 250 this raid, fully F2P
    Majestic Legion - Bavankanth / larsvankeste - Top 25 this raid, they are pretty weird. Should check them and their new ashenfire robes out!

For any further inquiries, don't hesitate to hit me up myself, ID is le-phill

See you in our midst soon,
    Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation

One of those weekends.

Pretty solid weekend for us at The Immortals. Decided to capitalize of these low scores & pull of a completely unplanned Top 10 run!
    Also had 6 other Top 10s in our Alliance. Dominance? I guess so!

If you are keen on waking up a few hours before a war and realizing that this is 'one of those weekends again', hit me up on LINE, Le-phill

We would ask of at least 6 maxed recent Epics with as much of a variety of possible and the ability to score at least 50-60k Pts in a 3 Day war.

Also feel free to hit me up about joining any of our T100 sub guilds. We have room for any kind of player as long as you are keen to improve and rather social.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation

Have made room for a maximum of 2 Players for this Raid.
    If you want to become a permanent member or just get a breeze of how things could be, hit me up on LINE. Requirement will equate to approximately 75-100 hits, achievable without Gems!
    My ID: le-phill
    Feel free to message to join up for the weekend!

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation

Don't we all love Free to Play runs?
    Hit me up on LINE app to join!
    Enjoy the upcoming week, see you on the battlefield
    Head of Majestic Nation

Another Free to Play weekend that went pretty smooth.
    If you aren't too fond of Strips and would like to join, please message me on LINE. Currently overbooked by 4 spots (44/40) but could make adjustments if it is worth it.

Until then, why not inquire about our family and sub-guilds? Message me about MP, SV or CS anytime you wish!

Will mortality ever be enough? Meh.
    Head of Majestic Nation

Very nice unplanned T25 Raid for a Voidwalker's Shelter!

We are currently full, but please feel free to check out Meteor Pirates, Chaos Starters and Super Villains to eventually work your way to the top! All quality T50/100 Guilds and well established parts of our tight knit family.

Good job also to TSL securing their T25 finish!
    Head of Majestic Nation

Return of Blitz Wars in GREE Schedule

What a nice surprise. A Fusion Fighter's Blitz War.
    Although those 10 FB Armors we just received doesn't seem too much in light of the recent Epic War Prizing, it was still nice to duck it out in a midweek 24 hour War. We also had a Mini-Gatewreckage, which sadly only contributed to 13k of the total points, but hey it's supposed to be fun, right?

Good job NGI on securing the next #1 Blitz, for what it's worth with the EW revamp, lol.

We should be able to make room for one or two players for this week's Epic War - Please message me on LINE app if you are interested, my ID is le-phill
    Also feel free to message me about joining one of our subguilds if you feel you aren't quite there yet but want to be part of Immortals in the future.

See you soon
    Head of Majestic Nation

Should be able to make up to 2 spots if required, currently full with overflow. PM for more info!

Requirements for this war were:
    30k Comm
    35k HC

ID: le-phill if interested.
    Hear from you soon.
    Head of Majestic Nation

Nice raid for us at The Immortals.
    If you are interested in joining, please message me on LINE or drop me a forum PM. I will get back to either within a reasonable amount of time but LINE is obviously preferred!

Minimum was 3.5m for commanders, base: level 3 Bosses.

We currently have room for one member to join for the coming week.
    Get in or stay mortal!
    Head of Majestic Nation

Do u guys usually hit lvl 3 bosses or something to achieve such high rankings with low requirements as 3.5M on lvl 3 with commanders and high commanders scoring something higher dont usually give such high rankings? Or are u guys just a 24/7 guild? Lol, btw congrats on ur #35 rank.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Depends on how you interpret 24/7.
    We have a populous of roughly 40% European, 45% American and 15% Asian/Oceanic. Means whenever you log on there will be war during Epic wars and whenever you log on you won't be hitting a boss alone.

What we do:
    Lvl 3s on Auto Scout for everyone and Level 6s Summoned at all times. You may choose to hit whatever, but most spend an equal ratio on both to help both the guild and themselves.
    Of course we have gemmers, and of course people use Raids for their brilliant Milestone rewards, so these usually spend the 200-400 Gems to gain Maxed Milestones to max the Epics they earn with us or with allied guilds.
    Level 2s are no option as 80% of the guild would waste points as they usually hit more/the same on a level 3.

On Top runs we mostly run lvl 6s straight but some Top finishes (Like the recent Raid for Voidwalker) just occur, where we start off with level 3s for a few hours and then see the competition isn't too strong up there, then we adapt level of bosses and of course requirement.
    Anything we set, wherever we aim, is F2Pable ranging from 40-70% activity.

Hope that helped Ant.
    Head of Majestic Nation