Player Notes - Week Ending 1/24/2015 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Notes - Week Ending 1/24/2015

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    This is fantastic. I have stickied it and will also work with Relic to convey this all to the Developers.
    Gree hasn't listened to its MW gamers in the past and I very much doubt it will start now

Post Count
    Great post Kefa, Thanks.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Kefa;1456080]

-Raid Boss:
    Raid Boss ended this week. The difficulty was increased over the last iteration, but many teams overcame and were able to finish the event.

Nice post that expresses how most players/factions feel about the events. Although I must say that we were not able to finish Master in time, eventhough we had a full faction with 60 players really pushing hard. A lot of factions that did make it, had to rely heavy on jumpers.

An issue with the LTQ: on Android it happened to me more than once that, when I needed multiple kills for a target, one was enough to get the reward message. When checking again though, the goal for that level was still open, with just the one kill registered, or even no kill at all.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DRR View Post
    An issue with the LTQ: on Android it happened to me more than once that, when I needed multiple kills for a target, one was enough to get the reward message. When checking again though, the goal for that level was still open, with just the one kill registered, or even no kill at all.
    Here's what I noticed on that. On my android devices I would start say level 6 of masters which needed 2 kills. At 1/2 I'd get the splash screen as if I'd completed the level, and the quest would disappear.

If I wasn't paying attention I'd do extra kills before I realized I needed to restart. I'd restart and level 6 would be back showing 1/2 kills complete regardless of how many I had killed.

This happens periodically throughout the LTQ chains on both android devices.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannski View Post
    Here's what I noticed on that. On my android devices I would start say level 6 of masters which needed 2 kills. At 1/2 I'd get the splash screen as if I'd completed the level, and the quest would disappear.

If I wasn't paying attention I'd do extra kills before I realized I needed to restart. I'd restart and level 6 would be back showing 1/2 kills complete regardless of how many I had killed.

This happens periodically throughout the LTQ chains on both android devices.
    See yhat too.
    Android players must pay attention to this cause i miss a 3days ltq wrapper because of that.
    I finished day1 prestige in the last minute (i've got the splash screen). Then day two beggin. But in reality the 15/15 goal had not been counted and so, game didnt recorded the day1 goal/.///// VERY HAPPY you can imagine.
    After 5 tickets they said to me i complet only day2 and 3....but not day1.

SO BE really careful and check twice.

AND PLEASE GIVE ANDROID PLAYER THE BONUS attached with reward!!!!!!
    thx

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for starting this Kefa. I agree with all you've said. Unfortunately, I am apathetic at best. Gree has proven to ignore every cry for change and in fact done the very opposite (remember the 6 day WD before Christmas, and the cycle shortening from 4 weeks to 3 weeks). Alas, it's pointless to give feedback to a company that views it's customers with such disdain. Perhaps I'm just bitter as motivating a team to keep going after endless, conflicting and unrealistic ILTQ/FLTQ. The only thing keeping me around is the friends I've made and my remaining gold balance. Once the gold is gone (and no, I won't be buying more), I think it will be time to put it down. It's no longer affordable. Notice how gold is discounted 40% but goal requirements were increased 70%? Value increase is an illusion. Our team use to finish FLTQs with 33 members. We now have 49 and can't even complete 14/15 prestige.

In summary, thank you for your optimism and perseverance to get through to such an obtuse organization for the benefit of the community. As for me, you can count me in the bucket of players that no longer finds Modern War fun to play. It's become a job for which I receive no salary. Since Gree has proven they will NEVER listen, care, or change for the better something has to give.

Message to Gree: if your goal was to make a fun game less fun, congratulations. You did it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I hope Kefa posts another Player's note soon.

The Dev notes seems to have died off.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I hope Kefa posts another Player's note soon.

The Dev notes seems to have died off.
    Thanks, I will. Been meaning to do another one.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    You can un-sticky this one since it's now out of date. Thanks, mods
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor