View Poll Results: I use the same email address for both the forums and support

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 49.32%
  • No

37 50.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Is your forum email the same as your support email?

Hey All,

Clementine and I will be doing some upgrades in the coming weeks to the the forums. During this period expect some one off polls like this one, as we plan what kind of upgrades/functions we wish to add.

We'd like to find out if the email you used for the forums is the same that you use to submit tickets.
    Last edited by ToyMaker; 01-23-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Add bug fixes to the game without creating new bugs in the process. Anything and everything else, irrelevant from a player experience point of view.

ToyMaker, are you going to create a poll here or do you expect us to just answer in the thread?
    Oh, well, mine is SAME

You left out the third option 'none of your biz', which gets my vote. Though I'm sure you could work it out yourselves if you try. And if you think not voting would be the same as saying 'none of your biz' then you real do have problems.
    +1 to what Weasel said. Fix what is broken first, that should keep you busy enough.
    Last edited by sstuutss; 01-23-2015 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Yay, another poll!!

Filling out this poll would be very helpful!

It's a trap in case you get out of hand here they'll come back to you on your account

What about the option "I don't know" and I also second what the guy said about weseals comment FIX WHATS BROKEN FIRST THEN WORRY ABOUT THESE THINGS

We have a god damn page for you in general that has a list of comprehensive problems with gree game why dont you take a look at that before trying to impliment something new

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    We have a god damn page for you in general that has a list of comprehensive problems with gree game why dont you take a look at that before trying to impliment something new
    I object to the language used in your comment. Though I am usually not a stickler for some things, please do not use the Lord's name in vain. Other than that, the proper use of punctuation and spelling would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Filling out this poll would be very helpful!
    Then off you go and fill it out.
    190 views and 38 votes, is that telling anybody anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Then off you go and fill it out.
    190 views and 38 votes, is that telling anybody anything?
    Not really. It's no big deal to answer a question about the emails. Mine is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    I object to the language used in your comment. Though I am usually not a stickler for some things, please do not use the Lord's name in vain. Other than that, the proper use of punctuation and spelling would be greatly appreciated.
    Jesus Christ on a stick, he didn't say anything about Lord Shiva, god damn it. I swear to Odin, you're a bit touchy, aren't you?

All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Yes i do. Hope there's some sort of cool feature your planning on unveiling soon.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. You should be able to tell, as you can track our posts down and link that to the 'IP' or 'ID' that we use to play our game on (if people on the forums have used the forums on their mobile phone and/or tablet at least once). Furthermore, by accessing the game GREE tracks our location, our name, our adress, even possible credit card numbers down and who knows even more. I'm quoting a little bit from your Privacy Policy:

GREE automatically collects and records certain information when you access or use a GREE game. This information includes your unique device ID ("IDFA" (iOS) and/or "Advertiser ID" (Android)), your geographic location (based on your Internet Protocol ("IP") address), the version of your operating system ("OS"), your game platform ID ("GPF ID"), (which is an ID assigned to you that will be used to help associate your identity across multiple platforms) and your in-game activity. We may associate an IDFA (iOS) or Advertiser ID (Android) with personal information or with other persistent device identifiers (for example, IDFA, Advertiser ID, SSAID, MAC address, or IMEI) at any time.
    In another section you say that our data is NOT shared with third parties, but in again another section you say that the data is shared with both the Apple App Store and the Android App Store. This section also says that data may be shared to collect more data by looking at the ID, under the cover of 'being able to help customers in the future'.

Don't cover this up with a survey. You can easily tell if our forum email is the same as the in-game email.