requirements

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: requirements

Post Count

requirements

looking at the post with the daily energy avg about 16-17k per day for prestige! I've been playing for nearly 3 years and have very low or vid gold but at +6 that equates to TWO days regen so after 3 years of constant playing and I am on this game tooo much (ask the wife) I can just complete normal :-( if I don't bother with iltq I can farm 7-800 folders, but trying to stage fltq reduces that, it would have been nice to see few energy prizes to help new players, I don't exect top 25 players sit there waiting for hours to regen anyway. Maybe make FP prize +1 on few cycles per year surely that would encourage us mortal players to try and then maybe buy little bit of gold to get a prize that has a positive effect on our games?
    485046391 & 565411567

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    looking at the post with the daily energy avg about 16-17k per day for prestige! I've been playing for nearly 3 years and have very low or vid gold but at +6 that equates to TWO days regen so after 3 years of constant playing and I am on this game tooo much (ask the wife) I can just complete normal :-( if I don't bother with iltq I can farm 7-800 folders, but trying to stage fltq reduces that, it would have been nice to see few energy prizes to help new players, I don't exect top 25 players sit there waiting for hours to regen anyway. Maybe make FP prize +1 on few cycles per year surely that would encourage us mortal players to try and then maybe buy little bit of gold to get a prize that has a positive effect on our games?
    Holy words! I'm in the same situation.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    indeed at 3 energy per hour for all players starting the game is max 7200 in 24 hours.

so no chance ever to do prestige without gold*.

*bags did not exist for orig game.

its all fixed for gold always has been.

mw is now made only for deep pocket players they other 10.000+ teams and 200,000 players hv no chance.

i went arnd last week jumping into random open teams making donations giving tips and offering help and it was sad to see teams with even 30 players yet they cant beat a level 75 rb or get past a few fltq.

these are the teams that fight everyday just to get anywhr hundreds and hundreds of teams where players are 30/30...50/50...100/100 stats instead of super high teams with super units and prizes.

i know they work hard up top teams and if ppl want to buy gold up to them.

but its plain to see gree games are designed primarily for top 100 or so while the 100,000 rest are left with beginners or N mode crap prizes.

these teams still play still fight hard even tho the prizes are crap they know the games unfair but still they fight hard.

so hats off to all those teams.

edit if ur a good player with high iph and fac full of bonuses why not go help some low teams... jump in give some cash help them get some boosts. hv a day of helping these low teams hv a chance of getting better.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-23-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The reason they don't, is because GREE always schedules a 3 day fltq during raid boss to keep the bigger players from leaving and helping out the little guys.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well in fact many including myself jump around to factions, even with FLTQ running, just make sure to go back to your faction when a certain level is about to finish, after that, hit next target and jump out again, doing so lower factions can at leats finish Prestige raid boss .......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've been playing for almost two years daily.I have finished Iltq prestige once! And that was with a level up and 100 gold.Gree should make prestige a level that can be attainable without a big gold drain..( yes a feel 100 gold is a lot) and move that to Master level and speed round with a great reward so all lvl players are happy.Normal Iltq or Fltq are what most teams or players do cause they know prestige can't be done.Gree your losing out they way it is now.Glad to see posts about prestige struggles!

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dude, you've been playing for two years and you have never finished prestige?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Elvis Newton View Post
    Dude, you've been playing for two years and you have never finished prestige?
    I can see that. If you've managed to stay in sub-1000 teams the entire time, it's incredibly likely.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker_98 View Post
    I've been playing for almost two years daily.I have finished Iltq prestige once! And that was with a level up and 100 gold.Gree should make prestige a level that can be attainable without a big gold drain..( yes a feel 100 gold is a lot) and move that to Master level and speed round with a great reward so all lvl players are happy.Normal Iltq or Fltq are what most teams or players do cause they know prestige can't be done.Gree your losing out they way it is now.Glad to see posts about prestige struggles!
    This is a game where you need to invest a bit on the right events and also be on the right team. You do that for a few cycles, you might be in position to get enough regen to begin finishing certain prestige for free (not when it is FLTQ). You need a strategy (which includes gold) if you have a goal of finishing prestige gold free. Unfortunately, that likely does not include playing on a sub 150 team (or 100 if you want that divisional +1). The road map is clear, it's a matter of whether you want to spend to get there. No magic, it will cost you. But it's like life in some ways, you spend on an education for the potential higher salary later. With this game, you need to spend some (concentrated, not here and there) for then position yourself to go free. Many of us who have played in the upper teams can and are going free. Some can do masters for free. But of course, they didn't get there for free. It took an investment - perhaps with a very bad digital return depending on how you view things. But again, it's their and my money.
    Last edited by East Coast Bias; 01-24-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    This is a game where you need to invest a bit on the right events and also be on the right team. You do that for a few cycles, you might be in position to get enough regen to begin finishing certain prestige for free (not when it is FLTQ). You need a strategy (which includes gold) if you have a goal of finishing prestige gold free. Unfortunately, that likely does not include playing on a sub 150 team (or 100 if you want that divisional +1). The road map is clear, it's a matter of whether you want to spend to get there. No magic, it will cost you. But it's like life in some ways, you spend on an education for the potential higher salary later. With this game, you need to spend some (concentrated, not here and there) for then position yourself to go free. Many of us who have played in the upper teams can and are going free. Some can do masters for free. But of course, they didn't get there for free. It took an investment - perhaps with a very bad digital return depending on how you view things. But again, it's their and my money.
    Agreed, we have free players on our top 25 team but like east coast said they spend gold to able to be free. 150kwd is possible for free, 50m fl also can done free after you've built your player. I'm not sure you can build a competitive account without gold.

Post Count
    It only costs those of us on IOS. Droid users can get several hundred gold a day without GREE caring enough to fix it.

Post Count
    I've been playing for over a year now on this new account and only ever managed to get one +1 energy regen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I've been playing for over a year now on this new account and only ever managed to get one +1 energy regen.
    Is there ever anything you are happy about with Gree? Every day you post something on energy regen when you can easily get a spot in a top 100 and get +1 regen every war.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder654 View Post
    Is there ever anything you are happy about with Gree? Every day you post something on energy regen when you can easily get a spot in a top 100 and get +1 regen every war.
    It makes him happy when you post something in concern for his happiness!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc_mw View Post
    It only costs those of us on IOS. Droid users can get several hundred gold a day without GREE caring enough to fix it.
    Several hundred gold a day doesn't even come close to enough to complete masters. It would be 1000 gold for 20/20 alone.

They should add energy regen to ftlq events so that teams not in the top 25 also get a chance, only way to get in one of those teams is to know the right guys.