Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Style Forum

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Now I womder whats not working?

/div> really? after two weeks work.
    thanks for screwing the link size so you can't navigate to general
    Last edited by sstuutss; 02-03-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    If you have any feedback about the new layout and theme, please share here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105107-New-Theme!
    You had your feedback already abd choose to ignore it.
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you have any feedback about the new layout and theme, please share here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105107-New-Theme!
    Why bother Clem? It's been six weeks since you commented in the other thread you solicited feedback in.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Why bother Clem? It's been six weeks since you commented in the other thread you solicited feedback in.
    Please note that even if we do not comment on a thread, we do read and pass on all pertinent feedback. Generally we will only make a comment if we have a new update regarding progress or if a particular piece of feedback is being implemented.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    /div> really? after two weeks work
    Well I see someone is working. Couldn.t fix that before going live?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please note that even if we do not comment on a thread, we do read and pass on all pertinent feedback. Generally we will only make a comment if we have a new update regarding progress or if a particular piece of feedback is being implemented.
    Thats an interesting take on the definition of communiction.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Well I see someone is working. Couldn.t fix that before going live?
    We are making improvements and fixes live as we receive feedback from everyone. This was the result of making the banner at the top as a link to the Forum homepage, and a piece of code was not closed properly. It was fixed as soon as we noticed it.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We are making improvements and fixes live as we receive feedback from everyone. This was the result of making the banner at the top as a link to the Forum homepage, and a piece of code was not closed properly. It was fixed as soon as we noticed it.
    No it wasn't. Clicking anywhere within 100 pixels of that thing activates that link. But again, how was something that obvious let out the door? It's like walking out of the house with your thong over your pants instead of under them.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Personally I like the new font/layout. It's 100% better when viewing through mobile browser. Haven't seen it through computer version yet though.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is there are proof-reading or QC or just plain old checking it twice on any codes Gree does before it gets pushed out to the public?

Just like I noticed MW had to get updated twice today. Was the second one needed to get the new LE Building to show up? Did someone forget to add the code to the 1st update?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Nice clean skin. I can also PM now but was unable to PM on the older skin. Thanks!

Post Count
    I got some feedback for you Clementine, get up to that thread you started about equipment over a month ago and let us know what's going on.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll just reply here. IT SUCKS!

Post Count
    Go to the very bottom of this page and select whatever forum skin you want.

Cheers!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    I got some feedback for you Clementine, get up to that thread you started about equipment over a month ago and let us know what's going on.
    THANK YOU SOME ONE ELSE PLEASE PUT HER IN CHECK, SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT OR HOW TO DERATE A FORUM, SHE NEEDS TO COMMENT ON THAT OFFICAL FEEDBACK..... THE COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF BUGS..... BUT NOPE, NOW TELLS US COMMUNICATION is "passing it back to the developers and sitting and watching" wtf that is not how u communicate with us on here..... So much for "IMPROVED COMMUNICATION"