Faction Energy Events

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction Energy Events

Post Count

Unhappy Faction Energy Events

So I'm a little frustrated with the changes to the prestige faction energy events.

We've built a faction going from top 2000 to top 500 over a length of time and some considerable effort. Traveling this distance in rank has not rewarded us with much of any energy regeneration.

Prior to the latest changes we were close enough to 15/15 to (with a little gold use) finish the event.

With the latest series of changes by GREE we no longer get to 15/15. We barely managed 14/15 this last time, despite probably our best rate of participation of yet.

I understand that making this game costs money and people need to get paid. In this instance its taken us from a place where we might want to spend gold to a place where its not worthwhile. It would require too much money, getting 2 blocks of concrete on 14/15 or a hat on 13/15 doesn't motivate anyone to pull their wallet out.

End result here will be we will quit doing prestige despite being darn near a full faction with good participation rates, switch to normal only and collect refill packs for an eventual run at prestige without gold use, maybe we'll just ignore the event entirely. Theres too many events going on right now anyway.

Its hard enough to get people to play this event due to how repetitive and boring it is, with these latest series of changes all of our efforts towards more participation for our faction makes us look foolish as not theres no chance at a finish.

To see some gold use out of factions like us for energy events GREE needs to make energy regeneration (permanent not this temporary stuff) accessible during WD or FL with reasonable gold expenditure. Its not realistic (or perhaps even possible) that a top 500 faction will suddenly purchase vault after vault of gold to get to top 25 to get the +1 regeneration.

Want us to buy gold? Make it reasonable goal like the recent boosts in building output and it may happen. Taking the current route won't work.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Very well written. Same story here. I no long put gold into ltqs, just gather what I can. If a little gold could give you something good, I would do it. Now the story is that you need a lot of gold to get something ok, but not really helpingnyou that much

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, last time I looked ( a couple of weeks ago, see below)' there had been barely any change in the energy requirements per day for Ftlqs side September. What you are probably finding is that the introduction of equipment is causing people to try to get as far as they can in the various indy missions to collect equipment, and hence not having less energy to fully help out with the later faction levels

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1455323
    Last edited by Ozymandias; 02-05-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Well, last time I looked ( a couple of weeks ago)' there had been barely any change in the energy requirements per day for Ftlqs side September. What you are probably finding is that the introduction of equipment is causing people to try to get as far as they can in the various indy missions to collect equipment, and hence not having less energy to fully help out with the later faction levels
    Energy requirements are still far to high for the bulk of players since most (anyone outside of the top 2%) dont have regen or have poor regen.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Energy requirements are still far to high for the bulk of players since most (anyone outside of the top 2%) dont have regen or have poor regen.
    They haven't changed though, and if anything will have got easier for a top 100 faction picking up energy regen. Prestige ftlqs are 250k to 280k per day. Even at +3 regen, each faction member has 4320 energy per day. Add in energy packs, any energy you start with, and any prestaging that you able to do (next FTLQ is already up), then any larger faction should be able complete prestige without gold, as long as everybody is fully committed to the faction part.

I agree 100% that's y GAME isn't going get anymore my hard earned cash. They still make money when I watch videos

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It might be harder for OP's team and other teams to finish because you / we haven't been able to pre-stage targets recently also. I'm willing to bet that's a big problem with your team not finishing. Usually new targets would come out a day or more in advance. Now they've been dropping as soon as events start. All that unused energy adds up.