Timeclock - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Timeclock

Post Count
    I`m building a couple , its got a good footprint size and reasonable payout although for me at least , a poor collection cycle . I`d be interested to hear why we got the other clock last month as a defense building , was that supposed to be this one , was it released in error ? I`m actually susprised we got an LTB at all , with the re-release of all the old ones I thought that would have been a perfect excuse for Gree to not bother putting a new one out for a while .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you gree for waiting for the EU to go to sleep for the second ltb buidling in a row . so how many hours have i missed ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Nighteg is going to be so pissed.
    You are a prophet!

P.S. Engram - you are a worthless, lying piece of ****!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    They are never going to give out stacking -1% upgrade time modifiers with an LTB (or anything else). It would affect their bottom line by some nickels and dimes, and they can't be having any of that.
    Having most of their players quit the game will also affect their bottom line. Poor Gree, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    You are a prophet!
    Quoted for truth
    Last edited by Clementine; 01-23-2015 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Language

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Honest question number 1: Do the devs take their community as a joke? If there were no players THERE WOULD BE NO CRIME CITY, OR MODERN WAR OR KINGDOM AGE, or any of the games GREE creates. The players drive this game. It would be wise of GREE to listen to them every now and then. Especially when they create a contest, someone wins it and they promise to implement the building and the prize alongside it. Is common sense really that hard to come by these days?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know this will get some heat but 1% time reduction mods would really be worthless. Would have to be 10% min to make a difference

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    I know this will get some heat but 1% time reduction mods would really be worthless. Would have to be 10% min to make a difference
    That is 1% per upgrade lvl.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    That is 1% per upgrade lvl.
    Yes you are correct but it don't equal 10%

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Yes you are correct but it don't equal 10%
    It would be equal to approximately 8-9%, so still pretty good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree should probably put out another survey to see how there doing now...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's kinda sad that they first tell us that we can create a building ourselves with some extra options (like the 10% reduced upgrade time @ level 10), they let someone win and tell us that they're going to work on it. Then they told us that more information would come near the release date, but in the end they release a normal LTB like always without the bonus that EEE included. This is the only reason why this building has been chosen. GREE, no offense, but how hard is it to tell us that it is about creating the appearance of the building only...
    Such an anti-climax...

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Having most of their players quit the game will also affect their bottom line. Poor Gree, stuck between a rock and a hard place.
    Most of the people quitting are the ones who A) have never and will never spend, B) quit spending a long time ago and never spent much to begin with, and C) do not have the addictive personality Gree preys on. Long story short, "big woop."

You are a prophet!

P.S. Engram - you are a worthless, lying piece of ****!
    Cannot disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Honest question number 1: Do the devs take their community as a joke? If there were no players THERE WOULD BE NO CRIME CITY, OR MODERN WAR OR KINGDOM AGE, or any of the games GREE creates. The players drive this game. It would be wise of GREE to listen to them every now and then. Especially when they create a contest, someone wins it and they promise to implement the building and the prize alongside it. Is common sense really that hard to come by these days?
    1: Yes. 2: The majority of people supporting this game are the addicts who can be found mostly in the top 30 syndicates. THEY "drive" this game (from Gree's back seat, so they're not actually driving anything). The rest of the people, especially "the community", mean little or nothing where profits are concerned. 3: "Common sense" has always had an inappropriately misleading name.
    Last edited by Weasel; 01-23-2015 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Don't touch my stuff

Post Count
    Clementine, instead of lurking and editing posts, how about a response about the constant lies and disregard from the cc development team?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi Folks. Please remember that when we created and ran the contest we did note that all final modifiers/bonuses/etc. were at the discretion of the Designers and Development Team. This was stated clearly during both the Design and Voting portions. We absolutely would have loved to create the building with the exact modifiers as described in the original design, however to maintain game balance the Designers did need to make some changes.

Eddie Eagle Eye, we will get the LTB awarded for you right away. And I am glad you enjoyed the Eagle touch on top!