GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Timeclock

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by !Radar View Post
    So is it just a regular cash building?
    This is very disappointing. Gree had an opportunity to do something "decent" and "new" for its gamers but lost out. Oh well that is to be expected. Not much else to say except; pay and play, don't pay and play or quit playing and find something else that meets expectations.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by travisman1 View Post
    Gree should probably put out another survey to see how there doing now...
    That's hilarious dude good one

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks. Please remember that when we created and ran the contest we did note that all final modifiers/bonuses/etc. were at the discretion of the Designers and Development Team. This was stated clearly during both the Design and Voting portions. We absolutely would have loved to create the building with the exact modifiers as described in the original design, however to maintain game balance the Designers did need to make some changes.

Eddie Eagle Eye, we will get the LTB awarded for you right away. And I am glad you enjoyed the Eagle touch on top!
    This LTB has been discussed in several threads prior to now. Why didn't you bring this up prior to the building coming out that it would have a different modifier? Either way you are going to get complaints since Gree was not going to do what the forum voted for regardless of whether or not there was a good reason for it (questionable in this case since you are relying on the game balance excuse, but we could point to many other things that are counterproductive to game balance), but if you were up front about the LTB at least it would look like you actually cared about your players. Please point to any threads in the last 3 months in which someone from Gree replied to a question or complaint thread in the forum with a constructive and clear answer? Or even better, point to a thread in which information was proactively provided. Please don't bring up AMA's since the info provided there was not proactive, not in response to member threads and are of questionable value.

When you changed the titles of the posters in forums maybe you should have given the community managers new titles:

1) Police Chief - ultimate authority in the forums
    2) Sergeant's - can ban members
    3) Officers - would be able to lock and move threads that are either deemed offensive, a violation of the TOS, or are viewed as being too much fun.

I do feel bad for the community/player moderators as they are probably good people, but they don't have any real power to help, only to police. I'm sure that's not what they thought they were signing up for, but they must be getting some benefit out of this in order to stick with it as I can't figure out why anyone would voluntarily sign up for that kind of abuse...

Post Count
    Hi Folks. Please remember that when we created and ran the contest we did note that all final modifiers/bonuses/etc. were at the discretion of the Designers and Development Team. This was stated clearly during both the Design and Voting portions. We absolutely would have loved to create the building with the exact modifiers as described in the original design, however to maintain game balance the Designers did need to make some changes.

Eddie Eagle Eye, we will get the LTB awarded for you right away. And I am glad you enjoyed the Eagle touch on top!
    Still called it.

Also, that last part that you wrote about maintaining game balance, is complete bs.

In all fairness..
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Hi Folks. Please remember that when we created and ran the contest we did note that all final modifiers/bonuses/etc. were at the discretion of the Designers and Development Team. This was stated clearly during both the Design and Voting portions.
    You can hide behind technicalities all you want, it doesn't make you any less then liars. YOU made the contest, and YOU have been bragging about releasing the TC for over 3 months, like it's some kind of special occasion. When in fact, it's probably the sh1ttiest LTB in the last 6 months.

We absolutely would have loved to create the building with the exact modifiers as described in the original design, however to maintain game balance the Designers did need to make some changes.
    Maintain game balance = we want to invest the least possible amount of work into Crime City while maintaining the maximum lvl of milking.
    Modern Warfare has the EXACT SAME game mechanics, and yet their development team have no problem constantly releasing temporary and permanent boosts. "Game balance" hasn't been broken yet.

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    Eddie Eagle Eye, we will get the LTB awarded for you right away. And I am glad you enjoyed the Eagle touch on top![/QUOTE]

Yes thanx clementine the gold eagle is very cool !
    And thanx for adding the building to my hood , I look forward to seeing how much a lvl 10 will payout
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    And thanx for adding the building to my hood , I look forward to seeing how much a lvl 10 will payout
    Congrats EEE! Looks awesome!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post

Also, that last part that you wrote about maintaining game balance, is complete bs.

In all fairness..

Truth......
    Last edited by TheWarthog; 01-23-2015 at 03:15 PM.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count
    "Community moderators" are people who want authority a little too much. In my opinion, the mere fact that someone would want to be a moderator without compensation is a mark against their character.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    "Community moderators" are people who want authority a little too much. In my opinion, the mere fact that someone would want to be a moderator without compensation is a mark against their character.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The ip mods were suppose to be part of it? Can't remember if they were or were not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thanks for another letdown. Bull**** answer written from a lazy dev. This game is getting worse and worse. For once please actually do what you say youre gonna do. Used to be a great game now its becoming a joke and not a very funny one. Keep up.the ****ty work and youll all be outta work and working at Starbucks. And luckily for you youll be getting paid what you actually deserve. Have a great weekend

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Im sorry guys. I gotta side with gree on this one. I didn't think for a minute that the suggested mods for the upgrades would ever make it to the final build. They didn't hide when they said "at the discretion of the dDesigners and Development."

What gree did do, as far as I can tell, is keep their word on release rime frame. Engram said it would be released at the end of January.

And for the longest time, the Night Club had been king of IPH. You either loved em or hated them. But no one could dispute their sheer influence on IPH growth. I mean, there were spreadsheets on how to maximize iph growth. and all roads passed though the Night Club. Now the first time a contest like this is made, gree one ups the long standing king of IPH.

This building beats out the NC on at least four fronts:
    Output
    Upgrade time
    footprint
    looks

it also barely loses to NC on upgrade costs.

prizes and mods are on par with all recent ltbs. So i for one applaud gree for this LTB. although i'm not sure what the deal was with that defense building.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Im sorry guys. I gotta side with gree on this one. I didn't think for a minute that the suggested mods for the upgrades would ever make it to the final build. They didn't hide when they said "at the discretion of the dDesigners and Development."

What gree did do, as far as I can tell, is keep their word on release rime frame. Engram said it would be released at the end of January.

And for the longest time, the Night Club had been king of IPH. You either loved em or hated them. But no one could dispute their sheer influence on IPH growth. I mean, there were spreadsheets on how to maximize iph growth. and all roads passed though the Night Club. Now the first time a contest like this is made, gree one ups the long standing king of IPH.

This building beats out the NC on at least four fronts:
    Output
    Upgrade time
    footprint
    looks

it also barely loses to NC on upgrade costs.

prizes and mods are on par with all recent ltbs. So i for one applaud gree for this LTB. although i'm not sure what the deal was with that defense building.
    True and I agree with both you and Gree, but the problem is that people did vote on this building for the mods. Okay, it looks good and it's something new but that's what it is. The mods were even copy pasted into the voting list, so it isn't strange to think they were actually adding the mods to the building. It wasn't said specifically that mods might not be added.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn it's GREE understand that and life will be good