It's time for change! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: It's time for change!

Post Count
    From my experience, the Mollies would rather make a better world than get credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Because Weasel, on a relative scale, is a worthless person. There are good, kind people in this world. People who make humanity better. Weasel isn't one of them.
    Why thank you, Monty!

Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    From my experience, the Mollies would rather make a better world than get credit.
    How soon people forget about us. Perhaps I should bring my Kakao recruiting campaign over to the forum to give you all a refresher.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Can I count on you to help build this gay syndicate?
    I have more fabulous things to do, but I wish you the best of luck. Potatoes gonna potate.

Post Count
    Point for Monty.
    Last edited by legalious; 01-28-2015 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Image
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Is this the part where we do it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Is this the part where we abandon this thread?
    Exactly. Agree with Winnson.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I don't see this as 'Push Preferences', but it seems like a group of individuals that don't harass each other. I have encountered groups where they use Gay as a derogatory slang. Hopefully people can stop using gay references as hate speech/derogatory.
    That's a terrible thing to do. You usually get an idea of a person's personality after they talk a little bit. I find excessive use of F word or profanity equally offensive too, which is unfortunately common in some groups. That just shows who they are. Having said that, however, I must admit in all this time that I have been playing, even though my team members and I have had close relationship, I have never mentioned that I am straight, and I don't recall them having discussed their orientation either (except for occasional 'my wife cooked a yummy dinner' indications). I don't think that's anyone's business. Neither have I ever talked about my race/ethnicity... so it almost feels like some people WANT to be discriminated, so they have something to cry about and receive preferential treatment...? Not suggesting anyone here is doing that though!

Also, can someone please explain to me how making fun of a specific orientation is different from drawing caricatures that are offensive to a specific religion?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Bourne View Post
    That's a terrible thing to do. You usually get an idea of a person's personality after they talk a little bit. I find excessive use of F word or profanity equally offensive too, which is unfortunately common in some groups. That just shows who they are. Having said that, however, I must admit in all this time that I have been playing, even though my team members and I have had close relationship, I have never mentioned that I am straight, and I don't recall them having discussed their orientation either (except for occasional 'my wife cooked a yummy dinner' indications). I don't think that's anyone's business. Neither have I ever talked about my race/ethnicity... so it almost feels like some people WANT to be discriminated, so they have something to cry about and receive preferential treatment...? Not suggesting anyone here is doing that though!

Also, can someone please explain to me how making fun of a specific orientation is different from drawing caricatures that are offensive to a specific religion?

Ill tell you what the difference is....

In general, people take discrimination against religion or race much more seriously than sexual orientation; despite it being an equally despicable action.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.
    The Molly's focused too much on bodybuilding and reputation. Many of its gay members felt abandoned by the principles that founded the syndicate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    The Molly's focused too much on bodybuilding and reputation. Many of its gay members felt abandoned by the principles that founded the syndicate.
    Who are your sources? Because I can only think of 1 player that was unable to keep up with my lifting program and refused to submit his weekly flex pose progress pics. Other than that, we maintain a satisfied roster of bosses.

Post Count
    Who are your sources? Because I can only think of 1 player that was unable to keep up with my lifting program and refused to submit his weekly flex pose progress pics. Other than that, we maintain a satisfied roster of bosses.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.
    Quoting for truth.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey Grim, if this is real...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    Hey Grim, if this is real...

Double posting is inappropriate, where is 1Shot when you need him.