It's time for change!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75

Thread: It's time for change!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet Captain Torgue's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I live on the moon
    Post Count
    1,907

    It's time for change!

    As many of you are aware in recent chat rooms certain CC players were outed for being men whilst they were posing as women. This caused great embarrassment to these players and forced them to retire.

    I hereby announce that I am creating a gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender syndicate that welcomes people from these communities with open arms.

    No longer will you have to suffer in silence in your syndicate chat for fear of being persecuted because of your orientation.

    Say it loud, say it proud and help me in creating the most fabulous gay syndicate in all of CC.

  2. #2
    I support you and good luck!

  3. #3
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,516
    Didn't I read this thread in 2012? This is what happens when people forget Rule 30...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  4. #4
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pick a state, USA
    Post Count
    1,118
    Lmao I'm sure many of us knew. But capt brings up an excellent point. They cannot hide since gree decided to allow players to see the opponents player id.

    Some of them were high gold spenders as well. Tsk tsk

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet Nighteg's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    As many of you are aware in recent chat rooms certain CC players were outed for being men whilst they were posing as women. This caused great embarrassment to these players and forced them to retire.

    I hereby announce that I am creating a gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender syndicate that welcomes people from these communities with open arms.

    No longer will you have to suffer in silence in your syndicate chat for fear of being persecuted because of your orientation.

    Say it loud, say it proud and help me in creating the most fabulous gay syndicate in all of CC.
    Too LoNg DiDnT ReAd!!!!!

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    941
    This is great for the CC community. I'm sure even the mods would agree. Dragco is always preaching about players respecting one another. I look forward to his comment.

  7. #7
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,516
    Why wouldn't the mods agree? Do they hate people with alternative lifestyles?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Location
    Exiled Mafia
    Post Count
    205
    Lol what goes on in you "guys" lives??
    I AM BATMAN

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    895
    will this new syndicate accept even Molly's? One could easily reach some weird conclusions about The Voice's peck implants. I mean, where do you draw the line?
    Pagoda no good.

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet Captain Torgue's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I live on the moon
    Post Count
    1,907
    Thank you all for your support and understanding. It truly brought a tear to my eye to see how far we have come.

  11. #11
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    400
    Lololo this made me laugh

  12. #12
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    428
    Please don't use this language as insults. - Clementine
    Last edited by Clementine; 01-23-2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Language and Insults
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

  13. #13
    Prominent Poet Captain Torgue's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I live on the moon
    Post Count
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Fake and gay.
    These sort of homophobic comments are exactly the reason a GLBT syndicate needs to be formed so that people of alternative lifestyles can play and enjoy the game without fear of being harassed.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    These sort of homophobic comments are exactly the reason a GLBT syndicate needs to be formed so that people of alternative lifestyles can play and enjoy the game without fear of being harassed.
    What those people need to do is stop trying to claim some kind of special status based on sexual orientation. Most intelligent and rational individuals don't care about such things that have no effect on them personally. However, when people have a very in-your-face attitude about needing to be special because they are "different", it's annoying whatever the reason for it is. Bragging about it to people who could not care less invites harassment on themselves. Too busy flamboyantly shoving it in people's faces to even realize, and then they blame others for becoming tired of it and expressing their opinion.

    Not to mention this game and forum take place on the internet, where someone's gender is largely irrelevent let alone what gender they like to get freaky with.

  15. #15
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Post Count
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    What those people need to do is stop trying to claim some kind of special status based on sexual orientation. Most intelligent and rational individuals don't care about such things that have no effect on them personally. However, when people have a very in-your-face attitude about needing to be special because they are "different", it's annoying whatever the reason for it is. Bragging about it to people who could not care less invites harassment on themselves. Too busy flamboyantly shoving it in people's faces to even realize, and then they blame others for becoming tired of it and expressing their opinion.

    Not to mention this game and forum take place on the internet, where someone's gender is largely irrelevent let alone what gender they like to get freaky with.
    Couldn't have been stated better. 99.999% of us do not really know or interact with each other in RL. Its the virtual world, and even if in real life its no ones business what we do behind closed doors. I really don't see the need or reason to push our "preferences" for what we do in private on a public gaming forum anyway. Also, I respect all people alike, regardless of their sexual preferences or personal life style.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •