Page 1 of 2 12 Last

2700 gems for epic+

The newest chests offer 11x chance and stalwart + for 2700 gems.
    Too pricey??
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Worth it yeahh!!! Lots of chest epics too

Garbage!!!!! Anyone who get's this overpriced Stalwart+, enjoy all your nice jewelry.

Stalwart+ is Pretty nasty...188 pts. better than undead robes and 364 pts. better than earthwardens.

Not even remotely tempting. It's the 6th best spirit/earth is pic in the game. For that kind of money I expect to get the 2nd or 3rd best at worst. Now if it had been offered on a 1,400 gem chest then..... Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Now if it had been offered on a 1,400 gem chest then..... Maybe.
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt Keepers View Post
    Stalwart+ is Pretty nasty...188 pts. better than undead robes and 364 pts. better than earthwardens.
    Except for the really old epics, the Plus versions are always gonna rank high..... it's just that we had a guild war not too long ago that offered "Overgrown Lifeplate" (which has the same elements) as the 2-10 prize. The stats for that epic are 4233 total, while the Starwart+ is 4164. I can tell you with complete confidence that many people who ranked 2-10 in that war spent about half of 2700 gems to get it. Newer/better armor than Stalwart+ at half the price makes this "deal" unattractive for people who know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Except for the really old epics, the Plus versions are always gonna rank high..... it's just that we had a guild war not too long ago that offered "Overgrown Lifeplate" (which has the same elements) as the 2-10 prize. The stats for that epic are 4233 total, while the Starwart+ is 4164. I can tell you with complete confidence that many people who ranked 2-10 in that war spent about half of 2700 gems to get it. Newer/better armor than Stalwart+ at half the price makes this "deal" unattractive for people who know better.
    No doubt...i was thinking of dropping one of my earthwardens and grabbing this to have along side of other earthwardens and undead robes...2700 gems is a ton tho...that 11x chance is pretty enticing too... but honestly there isn't really anything useful in the chests I don't already have.
    I guess I'll pass

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    What he said.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

2700 gems is not the prize you pay for that Stalwart+. It's the reward for opening 80 chests . Can't U realize it urself ???

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    2700 gems is not the prize you pay for that Stalwart+. It's the reward for opening 80 chests . Can't U realize it urself ???
    You're being funny right?

I'm serious , guys ) It's a guaranteed gift for opening chest . If they sold it , It would have appeared in the shop .

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    I'm serious , guys ) It's a guaranteed gift for opening chest . If they sold it , It would have appeared in the shop .
    Gottcha..... kinda like when you go to the club and the 300lb bouncer at the door tells you the "donation" is $30.

Heck no!

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt Keepers View Post
    The newest chests offer 11x chance and stalwart + for 2700 gems.
    Too pricey??
    That is an insane amount to spend for that armor...

if they would just take out accessories people would buy more of these chests.