BUG the number 1 war reward +40 Epic Boss damage does not work - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BUG the number 1 war reward +40 Epic Boss damage does not work

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree should so reward more than the top 2000 people. Many people buy gems help a lot and get no individual reward. That is a slap in the face extend prizes to at least the top 5000.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohgreat12 View Post
    Gree should so reward more than the top 2000 people. Many people buy gems help a lot and get no individual reward. That is a slap in the face extend prizes to at least the top 5000.
    On the individual rewards, it started out as everyone who participated got one, but they changed it to better balance the player base or so was said the last time I remember them addressing it.
    57k cp last war, and no individual reward.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    57k cp last war, and no individual reward.
    To get the lowest individual reward last time you needed almost 90k points.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    To get the lowest individual reward last time you needed almost 90k points.
    Something I am fully aware of,but it's the best I can do.*shrugs* my biggest pet pev you could say about that change, is it effected low gem buyers/active players.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Something I am fully aware of,but it's the best I can do.*shrugs* my biggest pet pev you could say about that change, is it effected low gem buyers/active players.
    Here's the thing about the individual rewards. They all suck. No, that's not true. The Top 3 are usually ok. The long and short of it is that the individual rewards are not worth trying for. I no longer spend on refills during wars. My refills will not push my guild into the Top 25, so why bother? We will finish Top 50 with or without my points. I'm also not going to finish the individual quest for 700 wins is it? Nope. Also not worth it. I can't see that gem spending during wars has gone up because of these idiotic changes. It's lose-lose for everyone involved, including Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I fully agree, even when I did get them, they were not very good(being polite there). That change felt like a slap. For me it wasn't about the reward itself, it was the way gree has been making some of us low gem spenders and very active players feel, like they could care less about us if didn't buy several mountains of gems at once. Honestly what's better for them one-two people who buy several mountains a month, or 250-500 people that buy several handfuls or piles a month?
    Daily player

Post Count
    The old individual rewards that were units with +1-5% or whatever bonuses on them were worth it. The bonus was small so it wasn't unbalanced. I always felt motivated to get the best bonus I could get.

Now, if I spend 500 gems on refills I will win 8/10 boots.