DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUG the number 1 war reward +40 Epic Boss damage does not work

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

BUG the number 1 war reward +40 Epic Boss damage does not work

The reward of last war (+40 damage on Epic Boss) is not working! our damage is still the same as last EB event

Post Count
    Gree looking after the top spenders NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    The reward of last war (+40 damage on Epic Boss) is not working! our damage is still the same as last EB event
    the bonus is working for me
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    Did you check your hero equip? Even if you set auto equip it will occasionally re-equip your best weapons and relics with some garbage equip in your inventory. Just because, apparently.

Oh, and Gree, stop giving out chests. No one wants a chest as a prize.
    Founder of Warriors Realm in Dragon Realms
    Invite 97217397
    Referral 826249387

Officer of Warriors Realm in Kingdom Age, Now a Top 25 Guild

And if your Guild must use a Latin motto, do not use Google Translate. You will just look stupid

"Tot capita, quot sententiae" - Seneca

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The +40 does NOT work. Compared to last EB event, all that added up on this one on my damage, is the new boots I got in the recent war.

Nacon10, who are you? It was only first ranked guild who got it. I looked at your previous posts here on the forum and as far as I can see you´re in KOH. So, you didnt get that bonus that doesn't work and can therefor not say it works, when you don't have a clue.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, stop those ridiculous random answers on the tickets we're sending in about closing the game fully and restart. That does not work when you haven't programmed the game right. Try reading the actual problem that's described in the ticket instead and fix it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixia. View Post
    The +40 does NOT work. Compared to last EB event, all that added up on this one on my damage, is the new boots I got in the recent war.

Nacon10, who are you? It was only first ranked guild who got it. I looked at your previous posts here on the forum and as far as I can see you´re in KOH. So, you didnt get that bonus that doesn't work and can therefor not say it works, when you don't have a clue.
    Boohoo, cry me a river.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Boohoo, cry me a river.
    While a lot of us share this opinion.
    Fact is if Gree releases a reward it should work. If It effected a larger base of players then we would all be complaining about it.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    While a lot of us share this opinion.
    Fact is if Gree releases a reward it should work. If It effected a larger base of players then we would all be complaining about it.
    I'm still stuck on them changing the entire bloody thing personally, but I've already written KA off. Not going to bother trying to complete this EB either I think, and will spam the RB to contribute to the guild and score some CP, but it's all going through the motions now at this point. There's nothing appealing about this game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please explain the rationale behind raising epic boss strength from last event:

The majority of players had no way to improve their epic boss attack as you did not allow us access to better hero equipment. With very few exceptions unavailable to most, all new equipment went to army. (exceptions were two rare robes, the #1 conquest bonus, and the top 25 and top 100 indy conquest prizes). And of course no new crafting levels were released.

This game is about developing your character and getting better, when you increase EB difficulty without giving the player an opportunity to improve you are doing the opposite of any reasonable game effect. Even though most players dislike the new format, you seem to love it. So you must keep up your end by continually giving the players access to better equipment, especially if you are raising difficulty level.

Of course there is another element you can add which would make all happy. Include a percentage of army strength in epic boss damage. This will reward your big player (a complaint that has not disappeared) while giving all players a guaranteed way to improve each cycle while allowing you to retain the new format. This would mitigate the need to accelerate hero equipment faster than you might want to.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 01-22-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Boohoo, cry me a river.
    Sure but why don't we cry together? I've seen you crying on the forum too

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Jomama1,

I agree with what you wrote. There is no way for me to improve. My damage is now a whopping 3 pts higher than last EB b/c I added to my Hero Strength and it only changed by 1. And there was only one new Equip item I could get.

It would be nice to know what factors actually go into EB damage besides Hero Equip (and how is that actually determined since my Equip > damage).

As you mentioned, I work hard to improve all stats and being stuck on EB damage prevents me from completing my favorite event.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian, FPK

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Please explain the rationale behind...
    Hi Jomama. Sounds like you're new to Gree.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixia. View Post
    Sure but why don't we cry together? I've seen you crying on the forum too
    I only cry with guildmates. Sorry.

Also, homicidal rage does not make crying. And it's definitely the former fueling my words.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It´s fixed now! Thank you, Gree, for taking care of it so quickly