BUG Master Slayer: Bea and Vittoria - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BUG Master Slayer: Bea and Vittoria

Post Count
    Let me get this straight. This quest and epic boss are supposed to be in memory of some dead girl, yet Gree can't or won't fix the problems with it which in turn is tarnishing the memory of whoever it was. What's next, you going to piss on her grave, too? If I knew her before then I'd be super pissed at this whole thing.

Stay classy, Gree.
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-26-2015 at 05:55 AM. Reason: typo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Very shortly! Today!

any update on the fix ?????
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello?? GREE, what's happening with this? It's only one day left of the quest now and we haven't heard anything from you about this matter. Not here and not on the ticket I've sent. Where are the mods? No one is answering the questions here. It would be good to know if you're doing anything to solve this by you posting info here. And that would be useful info and not 'we're fixing it today' like you posted last Friday. Obviously your today and our today doesn't mean the same thing. This should be the highest priority! It feels like you don't care at all. Do you?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    To add insult to injury all who have reported were sent a note that it had been fixed - no it was not.

This is the top prize of EB event and no word from Gree today.

I would like Gree to make a pledge - stop all work on new content types until you can figure out why it is nearly impossible to launch events without major errors - you have a serious quality probem that needs fixing.

Or is this intentional. It is every event - really. How do you get paychecks?

Post Count
    Thank you for contacting us!

This issue has been fixed and will be live in a deploy later on today. I apologize for the delay. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Carmen

Mt guess is everyone got the same message
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes - we all got the same lie.

Do we need to go to ITunes Gree? Is it that hard to communicate with your best customers? Many of us bought your $100 pack to help with EB but you aren't awarding the prize we earned, claimed it would be fixed on Saturday, and then sent emails falsely claiming that it was fixed last night.

Talk to us please.

And please - take a pause and fix this performance. I would resign in shame if my team had this many errors. If not, I would certainly be fired.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yup, I got it too:

Thank you for the report. This issue should solved today. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while we were working on a fix. If this problem is still occurring for you, please let me know.

Regards,

Carmen

And now I'm wondering, when exactly is 'today'? Is 'today' today or is 'today' after the quest runs out of time? 'Today' was last Friday too, so a date would maybe be better so we're talking about the same 'today'.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Guess it really was today this time Thank you for finally fixing it!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thank you!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixia. View Post
    Guess it really was today this time Thank you for finally fixing it!
    I don't understand thanking them. If they say "today" every time you ask, then eventually they will be right. Like the saying that a broken clock is still right twice a day. Well, Gree is that broken clock. I'll thank Gree if a day ever comes that their word means something.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I don't understand thanking them. If they say "today" every time you ask, then eventually they will be right. Like the saying that a broken clock is still right twice a day. Well, Gree is that broken clock. I'll thank Gree if a day ever comes that their word means something.
    Yeah I know. But I thought they could get som appreciation when they finally do something right. They could've just ignored it and blamed some lame reason for not fixing it.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree. Positive reinforcement given during proper moments should yield positive results.
    The us/Gree thing seems to around and around in a circular fashion. Maybe if one party takes a higher road, then more can be achieved.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you for fixing this Gree - I still think you should spend some time figuring out how to get your error rate down - it is very stressful for your customers