Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New 11th base ltq and 110 commander ltq

Ok, sounds interesting but can't yet upgrade my buildings to level 15. Glitch???

Anymore info on this?

ok, building upgrade sorted now, just logged off then back in.

FYI, this 110 commander new mission is possible without spending gold, you just need 10 level 14 bases already and lots of stacked resources.

I would still like some info on this new 11th base mission so Gree please advise

You just need to upgrade 30 buildings to Level 15 to unlock the 11th base.

As for the LTM, how many people already have 10 level 14 ccs and at least 30M+ money to be ready to do this in time for the ltm?

It is a never ending rat race, level 70 then 80 then lvl 90 then 100 then 110. Level 10 building then Level 14 then Level 15. 10 bases then 11 bases. 2 years from now we will have level 200 commanders and 20 bases at Level 30 and no enemies to use them against.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerean View Post
    You just need to upgrade 30 buildings to Level 15 to unlock the 11th base.

As for the LTM, how many people already have 10 level 14 ccs and at least 30M+ money to be ready to do this in time for the ltm?

It is a never ending rat race, level 70 then 80 then lvl 90 then 100 then 110. Level 10 building then Level 14 then Level 15. 10 bases then 11 bases. 2 years from now we will have level 200 commanders and 20 bases at Level 30 and no enemies to use them against.
    That is quite true.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

What are they planning to do? Sure, we wanted to use our cores for something (I can see why they made another base), but a 110 comm? Personally, I feel like 100 comms are enough to deal with already.

Money no but you don't need that much.

As for the 11th base, does this mean another 34/38 base, holdout style base, port base or something different???

If 34/38 base, can we build or need to cap a npc? 11 bases was suggested by members before so could be good. Would just like more info

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post

As for the 11th base, does this mean another 34/38 base, holdout style base, port base or something different???

If 34/38 base, can we build or need to cap a npc? 11 bases was suggested by members before so could be good. Would just like more info
    I believe that the 11th base is just like any base. You can create one by building it or capping it. It probably will not be a free 34/38.

Yeah,

I tried capping a 38 base and it said I needed this new core so guess so.

In that case, can Gree put u up some more 34/38 bases up around the map ???

Also intrested what is the Satellite storage that can be seen in warehouses?

Quote Originally Posted by dnd View Post
    Also intrested what is the Satellite storage that can be seen in warehouses?
    Didn't notice that.

Ummm, gets oneself wondering

Oh, then how much money do you think we need? Maybe if your 10 buildings are TCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kerean View Post
    Oh, then how much money do you think we need? Maybe if your 10 buildings are TCs.
    Impossible to calculate but to give you an idea, I had 6.5m cash in warehouses and when I cancelled all my upgrades that took it upto around 10m I think. I cancelled all of my stacked builds and upgraded 7 Trading Posts and 3 Oil Refineries.

The good news - I have 10 buildings on way to level 15
    The bad news - so im one of the top players in my world and in top alliance, where will the 50 of us get the 11th base? steal them from lower alliances, so then they quit the game?
    Need to limit how many 34/38 bases or create new 34/38 NPC

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    The bad news - so im one of the top players in my world and in top alliance, where will the 50 of us get the 11th base? steal them from lower alliances, so then they quit the game?
    Good point. My world they could just crack open a few home bases as 70-80% are empty or are bombed out. I scouted the area around my home base its a ghost town. Mostly just, level 99 bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    Why does it have to be a 34/38 base???

What's wrong with base in centre, port base or something else?
    Last edited by Mad4it; 01-22-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Im not a fan of the update for multiple reasons one of them being top players/coiners will definitely snag a super as their 11th base. All the top players have 8 supers and a port or 9 supers and thats only because previously you could only have 10 bases or else they would certainly have more.

Also, considering the fact that top players are the only ones that routinely finish LTMs, the extra super will help a lot. I don't necessarily agree with top players stealing the supers but the fact is it's going to happen and frankly, I myself intend to look for one for my 11th base.

Yes it sucks but GREE has almost forced our hand by making LTMs as difficult as they are, which they just increased with the new update. An extra super would personally provide me with an extra 20m uv (based on how all my supers are set up) during a build with proper planning which is an enormous amount of gold. No, it might not be fair, but my investment into the game definitely outweighs the investment of the people that are going to lose their supers. Some say that it's not fair that coiners do whatever they please or take all the supers but if you look at it the other way around is it fair for free players to get the same bases or benefits as heavy coiners?

Additionally I do not like the update because it is extremely glitchy. The battle replay videos are ridiculously off, not even remotely close to what is actually going on or in describing what units were lost. Also, as I stated before, this is nothing more than inflation and just another way for GREE to suck money out of us. It's sad that this amazing game has been diminished to how much money can they suck out of coiners. Do we really need the increased building levels and extra base? How will that improve the game? I already routinely carry between 400m and 600m uv. So now with the extra base and increased levels I'll carry 600m to 800m uv? What's the point in that? The game was perfectly fine with 10 bases and level 10 buildings. Now its just getting a little ridiculous. Plus I believe things like glitches, junk programming, and the 4 server crashes a month during LTMs should be fixed before any more updates are released

(P.S. anyone find it convenient server crashes only seem to happen during LTMs... pretty unethical on GREEs part, especially since they won't compensate players in any way)