[OT] In Memory of Bea, AKA, True Blood

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: [OT] In Memory of Bea, AKA, True Blood

Community Manager
    Post Count

[OT] In Memory of Bea, AKA, True Blood

Hey everyone,

Bea and her twin sister, Vittoria, have been huge fans of Kingdom Age for quite some time. Sadly, Bea passed away recently. Vittoria and her family sent a very heartfelt letter and asked that we share it with the community.

I have quoted the letter from Vittoria below:

Dear all,
    I am using an old mail.
    I have just noticed you have dedicated a raid Boss in you game to the Memory of Beatrice" Bea" True Blood her Nick was.
    We, the family wish to thank you.
    She loved this game passionately to the end. She was playing till her dying day, even if she did not know she was dying.
    We honour her passion and we try to keep playing, for we learned her passion for the game.
    As her twin I try to keep her memory, but I am not good as she was in game.
    Thank you so much for the tribute to her memory. I wish to share an immage of her, which, forgive me is a lot prettier than raid boss, but we appriciate very much your actions. Thank you.
    We would like to thank you all at Gree inc. and all the KA Community for the love and support and entertainment time you gave her in her dying days. She always loved and separated from game only in her dying hour.
    We share this picture that we pray you to post to all the community of ka, if you can, as a farewell she was not able to post.

True blood loved this game, and we, the family, and I Vittoria as her twin sister, will try to keep her memory in this game..forever!

Please post this thank you to all Ka Communityin forum, True Bllod had no time to do it as she died suddenly. She loved Ka, loved it- I loved it,
    Please let Community know this was True Blood, and she is still smiling and fighting from above.
    Thank you!

Vittoria and family

Attached Images Attached Images

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow. I don't have any words for this. R.I.P True Blood.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    Wow. I don't have any words for this. R.I.P True Blood.
    Neither do I. Condolences to her family and all the best to them moving forward.

Post Count
    Bea (True Blood) is my friend a long time now.
    Her last days was with her friends at Forum knights guild.
    She played till the last day and even she was sick she wanted to be there for the guild and her mates.
    We all miss her and remember her.

She was a good person,a pasionate,temperament as every Italian is and we loved her because of it.
    Back then me and Bryan was guild leaders of Forum knights guild and she holded us as a close friends,she was close with lots of us in Fkg,she shared her thoughts,her life experience and her memories,she where and she is our friend.

She played in past and in Royal Knights guild and some time at Samurai Blood ,she had friends and there and in many other guilds.
    Lot of people remember her as a helpful person that jumped to other guillds to help with events..
    But we will all remember her stories about her past as a actress and her rich life experience.
    Rest in peace Bea.

I hope Vittoria keep in touch with us or by forum or by kakao talk.
    I wish to Vittoria all the best in life,and we are here for her if she needs us..

This game isn't just a game,this game bonded random strangers together and now we are close to each other as any friend that we have in real life.
    For that i am thankful..
    And i am thankful that i bonded and with True Blood,she will be missed not just by me...
    Last edited by DragCro; 01-21-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Wow. I didn't know her, but RIP and my condolences. Very nice Gree to 'honor' her as a quest!

Post Count
    OMG.....I too am at a loss for words.....my deepest sympathies to you and your family......she was a LONG time player and a GREAT player at that.....thanks for taking the time to post this gree....for once you got it right.

MOC sends their love, honor and respect for the fallen.....may you rest in peace forever.

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    While we can list many problems we have with your implementation of the game, Gree, you are most definitely spot-on in this event. Class act naming EB in honor of Bea-- kudos!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ciao Bea. È stato un onore conoscerti