DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Down Goes TAW

Post Count
    Congrats to the winner!!

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    It was changed for 3 hours only. It was a joke, not a huge deal. We were on pace for a 50+ mil battle but we called it halfway
    The fact that you changed your syndicate name to swindle wins is the biggest joke of all.

IMHO, I don't even know how your syndicate can be proud of winning under those circumstances.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    The fact that you changed your syndicate name to swindle wins is the biggest joke of all.

IMHO, I don't even know how your syndicate can be proud of winning under those circumstances.
    Given their history, that syndicate and all of its affiliates shouldn't be proud about anything. At this point, everything they do in their war against TAW is a result of being dumb, stubborn, and addicted to a silly mobile app.

We all thank them for supporting the game so that we don't have to, but that doesn't mean they aren't a laughing stock. It takes a real clown to spend thousands of dollars on a free mobile game.

Post Count
    Indeed mate. This is billed as free game, but a chosen few amongst the masses that play it, chose to over spend on this free game. It is their choosing to do so and others choose to over spend on other things of their choosing. Happy gaming mate. CC goes on anyway.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugzy View Post
    Congrats to the winner!!

Wow, 3.9 million in victory points. A lot of syndicates didn't score this much during the 5 day battle. Happy gaming mate.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Us changing our name for 3 hours as a joke has nothing to do with us being proud scoring 130 mil + ip in 3 hours and taking first. Or us scoring close to 1 mil ip per minute during our TAW battle.
    It was pretty funny, as a few hours later AA faced TAW we heard lol

We are very proud we won as TAW is a very strong opponent.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Given their history, that syndicate and all of its affiliates shouldn't be proud about anything. At this point, everything they do in their war against TAW is a result of being dumb, stubborn, and addicted to a silly mobile app.

We all thank them for supporting the game so that we don't have to, but that doesn't mean they aren't a laughing stock. It takes a real clown to spend thousands of dollars on a free mobile game.
    That is an entirely different discussion. We can debate if this game is worth spending money on, if it is worth spending time on, and how much money or time is reasonable. If we all agree that we are here to play this game, if we agree that a few hundred people would like to come in first in a battle, and they have chosen to spend a lot of time and money on the game, I think it is fair to respect the accomplishment for what it is: SAS was able to defeat the people who never lost a war. People used to mock SAS for being the only syndicate to consistently drive to defeat TAW. Any player on SAS would have been welcome on TAW; but these players didn't want to take the easy road. Since the start of syndicates any clown with gold could have joined FC or TAW and called themselves a champion. SAS is the only syndicate to earn first and actually win the game. No one thought it was possible, I have heard every "Stuck At Second" joke you can think of, and they never lost focus. They crushed it, on their terms, and within the context of the game it is quite an impressive accomplishment.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @Weasel ...

Play your game your way, allow others to do same with out calling them names! It's none of ya business if others spend it's not your money! I'm a very proud member of SAS been there a very long time , happy about the outcome of this past war. Watch out ...seems like ya being pulled over to the dark side and have become a troll. Seriously ...if no one spent do you think game would be around? About our so called " history" well , there are folks out there today that think man never really landed on the moon! All entitled to believe what they wish... Good day all here !!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

I suppose from a certain point of view, you're right; the individuals in SAS have achieved no prize, status or honor outside of the game and its player base. However, is the game really their focus?

Let's say you spend $5 to go see a movie at a theater. When you walk out, you walk out with nothing; in fact, it cost you gas to get there and at least two hours of time in getting ready, driving and watching the movie. The reason you chose to pay to walk out with nothing is because you were paying for entertainment.

If someone has thousands in disposable cash every month and this game brings them so much enjoyment, who are you to criticize how they enjoy their recreation? They're obviously more successful IRL than you and me combined in at least one area of life!
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Any player on SAS would have been welcome on TAW; but these players didn't want to take the easy road.
    Many did. Sas was/will always be a feeder syndicate for taw/fc.
    Pagoda no good.

How come when calling us clowns you only refer to SAS And not taw that had overspent by millions and millions every war? How is me spending money that I have earned on a game of my choosing any of your business? If I can afford and wish to do so why should you be the judge of me? You in your statement act As if SAS is the only syn that spends thousands of dollars. It's not just the top 2 that do this. If your trolling to make yourself feel better then I hoped it worked if this is a real statement I wish that you would think before posting mindless drivel that only makes you look like a fool.

Post Count
    Because Fight Club is a bunch of Gree employee plants, remember? And spending to win is one thing... spending a fortune for second place is just pathetic. Anyway... Congrats on changing your name and hiding until the last minute in order to lull them into a false sense of security. It worked. Now get back in second place.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Folks spend money on movies. Folks spend money on private airplanes. Folks gamble in Vegas 3-4 times a year. Folks play video games. Haters will always hate. Good job SAS. I'd be proud as hell if our team game in first, even if no one outside of this came would ever know.
    Last edited by xRedfoxx; 01-25-2015 at 10:16 AM.
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Many did. Sas was/will always be a feeder syndicate for taw/fc.
    To any SAS player who wants that, good riddance. Join them sooner rather than later.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the laughs. People with more dollars than sense are all the same. Just because you are idiots doesn't mean I hate you for it, or even that there is anything wrong with it. I even went as far as thanking you dummies for being so special. Some of you are very clearly sore about the amount you spend though, or some random person on the internet laughing at you for it wouldn't bother you at all. I mean, you can afford it and it makes you happy, right? Ignorance is bliss, so they say.