Down Goes TAW - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Down Goes TAW

Post Count
    Try to keep up, Santa.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    SAS won't get cocky, yes they may have a higher rate of spending than TAW, but a 5% mafia attack mod won't put them over the edge every single time. Heck maybe LOC is due for a first place win again!
    Lmao, they will if they aren't already, and it's not about the mod it's about their name on a board.

And people tell me I don't spend my money wisely.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Ffs, calling me Santa is an insult, I'm far more educated than him.

And yes long winded dippy, I'm trying to work on that.

Should've seen the English essay I wrote yesterday. If it wasn't being graded by the NYCDOE right now I'd post a picture

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post

Should've seen the English essay I wrote yesterday. If it wasn't being graded by the "JACKSONVILLE DOE" right now I'd post a picture
    There you go. Fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Let's keep this thread on topic guys!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ffs, calling me Santa is an insult, I'm far more educated now than I was then.
    Fixed the first part since MV seems to have missed it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    How I knew this would happen... I don't see Taw posting every time they win. I would be more gracious to Sas if they didn't brag so much, and fill this forum with their rants!
    lmao. None of these threads were created by SAS. And not many SAS posts. I don't think SAS is bragging for coming in first, ending TAW's win streak. The underdogs won. Love it or hate it (or for that matter, not give a crap), that is the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Hey at least this time they have something to brag about.
    LOL. Quoted for making me LMAO

Unintentional truth?

I sarcastically responded to the troll. What big truth was revealed in doing so?
    HO HO HO
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Then I'll embrace my inner Santa. You're all getting coal for Christmas

Hoe hoe hoe

Post Count
    Your mom's a hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Fixed the first part since MV seems to have missed it.
    Good catch.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    SAS won't get cocky, yes they may have a higher rate of spending than TAW, but a 5% mafia attack mod won't put them over the edge every single time. Heck maybe LOC is due for a first place win again!
    LOC never won anything, it was the same FC/TAW members using the LOC name.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    LOC never won anything, it was the same FC/TAW members using the LOC name.
    It was only most of the same FC members, and syndicate name changes not being an option at that time, they had to join the real Lights Out to have that name appear on the list of winners. So they used the name with full permission, and the founders of LOC did indeed win a great deal out of that arrangement.

You should post a youtube video on the subject of speaking with a mouth full of foot. You are proving to be quite an authority on that subject.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    It was only most of the same FC members, and syndicate name changes not being an option at that time, they had to join the real Lights Out to have that name appear on the list of winners. So they used the name with full permission, and the founders of LOC did indeed win a great deal out of that arrangement.

You should post a youtube video on the subject of speaking with a mouth full of foot. You are proving to be quite an authority on that subject.
    I know exactly where I am speaking from, quite foot free actually. And I have discussed the topic with Goody and Zubby and I don't know who else. Whatever LOC won, it certainly wasn't any sort of respect from anyone I know in game. Any top five syndicate, especially back then, could have booted their 15 lowest scorers, added FC/TAWs 15 top scorers, and pretended to win first. If SAS did it, and the players stayed, I don't think SAS would lose a battle or war until the game dies. But the accomplishment would have meant nothing, because there was no accomplishment. No more impressive than some average player joining TAW, scoring low, "winning first", and then claiming to be a champion. To this day I am embarrassed for LOC although if they got whatever they wanted out of it, good for them.

At the end most of LOCs scorers bailed on Goody and LOC and stayed with TAW/FC. Even the players on TAW who changed their names to things like "FC/TAW wins 37, SAS 1 LMAO" don't mention LOC. When the poor sports on TAW who never lost anything until SAS defeated them cant be bothered to mention LOC, you know how little it meant.

Some people may consider what LOC did an amazing championship feat, probably the same people who feel that way about someone ponsing TAW for a battle. That team did beat SAS, but essentially the same crew did it 37 times. Latching onto them and winning isn't "winning". Putting them in second for the first time ever? SAS won the game.

Post Count
    *Montecore: Foot Free Since 2012*

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I know exactly where I am speaking from, quite foot free actually. And I have discussed the topic with Goody and Zubby and I don't know who else. Whatever LOC won, it certainly wasn't any sort of respect from anyone I know in game. Any top five syndicate, especially back then, could have booted their 15 lowest scorers, added FC/TAWs 15 top scorers, and pretended to win first. If SAS did it, and the players stayed, I don't think SAS would lose a battle or war until the game dies. But the accomplishment would have meant nothing, because there was no accomplishment. No more impressive than some average player joining TAW, scoring low, "winning first", and then claiming to be a champion. To this day I am embarrassed for LOC although if they got whatever they wanted out of it, good for them.

At the end most of LOCs scorers bailed on Goody and LOC and stayed with TAW/FC. Even the players on TAW who changed their names to things like "FC/TAW wins 37, SAS 1 LMAO" don't mention LOC. When the poor sports on TAW who never lost anything until SAS defeated them cant be bothered to mention LOC, you know how little it meant.

Some people may consider what LOC did an amazing championship feat, probably the same people who feel that way about someone ponsing TAW for a battle. That team did beat SAS, but essentially the same crew did it 37 times. Latching onto them and winning isn't "winning". Putting them in second for the first time ever? SAS won the game.
    TL;DR