Post Count
    Congrats Silent ASSASSins
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I know exactly where I am speaking from, quite foot free actually. And I have discussed the topic with Goody and Zubby and I don't know who else. Whatever LOC won, it certainly wasn't any sort of respect from anyone I know in game. Any top five syndicate, especially back then, could have booted their 15 lowest scorers, added FC/TAWs 15 top scorers, and pretended to win first. If SAS did it, and the players stayed, I don't think SAS would lose a battle or war until the game dies. But the accomplishment would have meant nothing, because there was no accomplishment. No more impressive than some average player joining TAW, scoring low, "winning first", and then claiming to be a champion. To this day I am embarrassed for LOC although if they got whatever they wanted out of it, good for them.

At the end most of LOCs scorers bailed on Goody and LOC and stayed with TAW/FC. Even the players on TAW who changed their names to things like "FC/TAW wins 37, SAS 1 LMAO" don't mention LOC. When the poor sports on TAW who never lost anything until SAS defeated them cant be bothered to mention LOC, you know how little it meant.

Some people may consider what LOC did an amazing championship feat, probably the same people who feel that way about someone ponsing TAW for a battle. That team did beat SAS, but essentially the same crew did it 37 times. Latching onto them and winning isn't "winning". Putting them in second for the first time ever? SAS won the game.

Oh my hells bells thanks for keeping it short

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    Oh my hells bells thanks for keeping it short
    He is a real pro at wasting his life on insignificant things that no one cares about.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    He is a real pro at wasting his life on insignificant things that no one cares about.
    If you don't care about it then why have you made numerous posts about it in this thread?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    If you don't care about it then why have you made numerous posts about it in this thread?
    I know you're still just learning how to read, but don't give up. You'll be able to understand the words you're reading one day.

Putting them in second for the first time ever? SAS won the game.
    SAS won the game? Lmao. Such delusion. Even the dissidents within SAS ask this question, what are we gonna do after defeating TAW once? The answer is simple, going back to being second. Won the game? More like being pushed by Vlad to waste money time after time, and being kicked to the curb when the gold runs out. Oh yeah, TAW kicks people without gold to the curb too, but at least TAW doesn't pretend that they care.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I know you're still just learning how to read, but don't give up. You'll be able to understand the words you're reading one day.
    Thanks for the support, it brought a tear to my eye.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    SAS won the game? Lmao. Such delusion. Even the dissidents within SAS ask this question, what are we gonna do after defeating TAW once? The answer is simple, going back to being second. Won the game? More like being pushed by Vlad to waste money time after time, and being kicked to the curb when the gold runs out. Oh yeah, TAW kicks people without gold to the curb too, but at least TAW doesn't pretend that they care.
    SAS, under Vlad's leadership, has done what no other syndicate has ever been able to do. This may actually be a first for all Gree games. Has SUP ever lost in MW? What about the top team in KA? SAS absolutely won the game. As dumb as this game is, as big a waste of time as it is, I used to have an unhealthy obsession with seeing TAW fail, and seeing SAS win. That embarrassing weight was lifted after last battle.

Going back to being second? I don't care. I don't think they do either. I assume that TAW will get their act together and spend whatever it takes to win first. At some point, SAS will go for it again, and at some point they will win it again. That's part of the fun of being in SAS. I don't need nor want to see SAS become TAW2.0.

I don't know why you have an axe to grind, but we have sas2,3,4 and i flat out beg players to go to one of these teams when they need or want to reduce the time/money spent on the game. I move between the SAS teams as I want and I hope every player on sas1-4 feels the same freedom. SAS1 has let many players miss min for many wars, for all sorts of reasons. Eventually, yes, if a player can't make minimum for long enougg they need to move down. You can't win first or hold second with a ton of free players.

I do agree that TAW doesn't pretend to care when they kick a player to the curb. Thats all i agree with.

Post Count
    Since the LOC thing was brought up was there any former FC members in the ranks for the last war with the win?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    SAS, under Vlad's leadership, has done what no other syndicate has ever been able to do. This may actually be a first for all Gree games. Has SUP ever lost in MW? What about the top team in KA? SAS absolutely won the game. As dumb as this game is, as big a waste of time as it is, I used to have an unhealthy obsession with seeing TAW fail, and seeing SAS win. That embarrassing weight was lifted after last battle.

Going back to being second? I don't care. I don't think they do either. I assume that TAW will get their act together and spend whatever it takes to win first. At some point, SAS will go for it again, and at some point they will win it again. That's part of the fun of being in SAS. I don't need nor want to see SAS become TAW2.0.

I don't know why you have an axe to grind, but we have sas2,3,4 and i flat out beg players to go to one of these teams when they need or want to reduce the time/money spent on the game. I move between the SAS teams as I want and I hope every player on sas1-4 feels the same freedom. SAS1 has let many players miss min for many wars, for all sorts of reasons. Eventually, yes, if a player can't make minimum for long enougg they need to move down. You can't win first or hold second with a ton of free players.

I do agree that TAW doesn't pretend to care when they kick a player to the curb. Thats all i agree with.
    TL;DR

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The top team in KA, Forum United Nation (which I think had a few Fight Club members) did lose to the second placed Royal Knights who held on to top slot until the time I stopped playing the game. That was pretty epic and certainly raised a cheer amongst the neutrals.

Anyway, congratulations to SAS on their win. As an ex-member it was thrilling to see the team finally do it.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    The top team in KA, Forum United Nation (which I think had a few Fight Club members) did lose to the second placed Royal Knights who held on to top slot until the time I stopped playing the game. That was pretty epic and certainly raised a cheer amongst the neutrals.

Anyway, congratulations to SAS on their win. As an ex-member it was thrilling to see the team finally do it.
    A few FC vets are in FUN
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    FUN is dead, RK has been winning first for over a year now.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    SUP lost once in MW's version of the street assault event, that was the only time.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663

Post Count
    So you're saying SAS is going to be number one from now on?

I'm ok with this.