GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Down Goes TAW

Post Count
    Congratulations!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to see this lead to the implosion of TAW. It's time they go the way of Fight Club.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    I would like to see this lead to the implosion of TAW. It's time they go the way of Fight Club.
    Join LOC and then return under a new name????

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It'll never happen; they're too fond of that #1
    Last edited by sister morphine; 01-23-2015 at 03:07 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Making Fight Club rage quit, and AppleMacGuy cry, was hilarious and awesome at the same time. Then they all tried to retire, but I trolled them into playing again. As good as the lulz were I think they have learned how embarrassing that was and frankly many of their egos wouldn't be able to take it.

There are some good people in TAW; people who fought like mad and went down swinging. One of the best things about this war is that while 60/60 members on TAW liked to claim to be champions, you only had to look at the final individual scoring to see which ones were really going to fight to the end, and which ones have basically been mooching off the big scorers for months if not years. Several of whom have been with Fight Club since day one and are potentially TAW board members. I won't violate the forum policy by naming or shaming anyone, but I can tell you that while tam, shango, and mayor were PAing like mad in the final hours one of their members was busy slow tapping me and other SAS members. Why he wasn't scoring I do not know.

I don't think most TAW members can stomach going out on a loss. Many claimed to only stick around to keep SAS from getting first, and now that they have failed, I assume they will come back big, take first, and then some will retire and some who enjoy playing the game will keep playing. I also think most who retire will insist that SAS defeating them had nothing to do with it, they are frustrated with Gree, did everything they needed to, proved to all of CC what big impressive people they were, etc. The usual BS.

Anyway if I didn't say it before I do salute TAW on a hard fought battle and have already reached out to the individuals who I thought really stood out and impressed me with their heart and dedication. I used to speculate who were the alphas and who were the betas. Now we all know.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool Gree is really the true happy 1st place winner on this one

Silent Assassains have finally slayed the beast. Congrats to SAS. It's nice to see a new name on top of the winner's list.
    With the famous reputation of Hackers and Cheats in SAS I wouldn't be surprised if they snuck something in the virtual world to take them over the top. LOL, either way its "Crime City" and if they committed a crime to get to finally make 1st so be it and who really cares besides them and TAW anyway. I know the bean counters at Gree are very happy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    montecore, I really do not know you or care to, however congratulations on taking 1st place with SAS. Since the inception of the War event I'm sure you guys have tried every trick in the book to take first and it appears it finally came down to out tapping and out spending. We probably won't see this again unless TAW retires or there is another 40% off Gold sale and you guys out spend and out tap TAW again. LOL.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    montecore, I really do not know you or care to, however congratulations on taking 1st place with SAS. Since the inception of the War event I'm sure you guys have tried every trick in the book to take first and it appears it finally came down to out tapping and out spending. We probably won't see this again unless TAW retires or there is another 40% off Gold sale and you guys out spend and out tap TAW again. LOL.
    We have another strategy for first that I am sure would be quite successful, and have been saving it for months. That said, every strategy entails different methods of outspending and out tapping. SAS has the brains and TAW has the gold, and ultimately enough gold will trump anything.

Regarding your allegations about "the famous reputation of Hackers and Cheats in SAS", I should remind you that while several teams have been shown to use hackers in battle, SAS is not one of them. The most notable case was TAW using a hacker to win first a few battles ago. Gree did the unprecedented move of awarding SAS first place prizes in response, although they let TAW keep the hacker's IP, first place prizes, and keep the TAW name on the past winner's list.

It's unfortunate that a syndicate like SAS, who has shown much higher standards than TAW when it comes to all sorts of ethical issues over time, gets slandered by you after their finest accomplishment. SAS won fair and square in a very hard fought battle by both teams. They did what many have mocked and considered impossible: They put all the FC originals and TAW members who had never lost a war into second place. No one else has ever done that, and only SAS could do it.

I will say that there are ethical TAW members and I think many were oblivious to what was going on that battle, and disgusted by it once they knew the truth. That said, TAW leaders were warned about the hacker and chose to take him into their fold anyway. That's on them.

Post Count
    Wait.

Didn't Asphalt Assassins take 1st place?

...and then changed their syndicate name at the end to Silent Assassins?
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Congrats to SAS on a long overdue victory

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Wait.

Didn't Asphalt Assassins take 1st place?

...and then changed their syndicate name at the end to Silent Assassins?
    SAS only changed their name to confuse Intel and it didn't work. They changed it back for their SS collection of 3 screenshots. Two of them from last war.
    Last edited by Thatkidyouknow; 01-24-2015 at 03:38 AM.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It was changed for 3 hours only. It was a joke, not a huge deal. We were on pace for a 50+ mil battle but we called it halfway

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello all here ... well stated Monte! No hacking or tolerance of it at SAS. Congrats my SAS family �� and thank you TAw was a great fight!!!

Post Count
    Classy in victory. Nice.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Battle was awesome to watch. And we appreciate knowing that Gree has been funded to continue Crime City for many months to come!! Good stuff!!
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.