Down Goes TAW

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 128

Thread: Down Goes TAW

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Post Count
    142

    Down Goes TAW

    Silent Assassains have finally slayed the beast. Congrats to SAS. It's nice to see a new name on top of the winner's list.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    1,269
    Doubt it, but dupe thread regardless.

    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...IP-in-24-Hours

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Location
    Exiled Mafia
    Post Count
    205
    Congrats SAS ����
    I AM BATMAN

  4. #4
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    78
    2 wins in how many months/years?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    856
    SAS scored 50 million IP their last battle.

    It's why they call them the "assassins"

  6. #6
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    SAS scored 50 million IP their last battle.

    It's why they call them the "assassins"
    I thought it was because it was the only word in the english language that had the word "ass" in it twice...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  7. #7
    Prominent Poet Winnson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,635
    They did it according to my phone, but I doubt it will stick.

    Anyway, congrats. It was fun to watch.

  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran Molly's Voice's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    pwning the haters.
    Post Count
    651
    Yeah, it's not like my involvement on the SAS roster this battle had anything to do with helping to push them over the hump to beat TAW. Sometimes, one person can make all the difference in changing the culture of a team. I think if we've learned one thing this battle is that a winning personality can be contagious to the downtrodden.





    Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

    Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

  9. #9
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Yeah, it's not like my involvement on the SAS roster this battle had anything to do with helping to push them over the hump to beat TAW. Sometimes, one person can make all the difference in changing the culture of a team. I think if we've learned one thing this battle is that a winning personality can be contagious to the downtrodden.
    I *thought* that 45m battle had your fingerprints on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet Evan1000's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    Post Count
    2,072
    There can be only one explanation to this..

    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran Molly's Voice's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    pwning the haters.
    Post Count
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I *thought* that 45m battle had your fingerprints on it...
    Some have compared me to Braveheart.





    Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

    Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

  12. #12
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    62
    Congratulations SAS!!! You put on an epic show, you also had less ppl than your opponent, not to mention a couple deadbeats. Celebrate till you drop! You all earned it. Haters going hate, but it sure is nice to see SAS on top of the leaderboard once again. Cheers!!

  13. #13
    Prominent Poet Winnson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Yeah, it's not like my involvement on the SAS roster this battle had anything to do with helping to push them over the hump to beat TAW. Sometimes, one person can make all the difference in changing the culture of a team. I think if we've learned one thing this battle is that a winning personality can be contagious to the downtrodden.
    Well that's what I learned!

  14. #14
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondi View Post
    Congratulations SAS!!! You put on an epic show, you also had less ppl than your opponent, not to mention a couple deadbeats. Celebrate till you drop! You all earned it. Haters going hate, but it sure is nice to see SAS on top of the leaderboard once again. Cheers!!
    A) Which syndicate are you in? You write in the 3rd person, yet you seem to be implying a lot of information that would only really be knowable to someone who is in SAS or a groupie.

    B) "once again?"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  15. #15
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    895
    I demand a recount. Or at the very least, a do-over.
    Pagoda no good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •