Please stop inflation of event requirements - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Please stop inflation of event requirements

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I read through the 6 pages of posts on event requirements. Clearly this touched a nerve.
    I've been playing since Brazil and until recent LTQ/FLTQ energy inflation, I've consistently finished prestige and the prizes had some value. I agree with Danimals posts of late that LTQ energy vs prizes/boosts have not been attractive value.

daily player,
    occasional gold
    top 250 faction

Lurker
    Post Count

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Talahaski View Post
    Your inflating event requirements faster than people are growing. We get close to completing events or actually start to complete events and you screw us up by upping the requirements again and put us back to not having a chance to complete it again.
    Particularly referring to this RB, but also fltq's are just way too hard to complete. Most teams don't have 60 members each with > +10 energy regen. Events should be possible to achieve with full participation.
    Yes, I agree. It is getting very ridiculous. Also, they have been GREEdy on bricks. At least bring back the PvP's to help.
    Come join our syndicate, 432-899-981

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    True, but what does it matter if you dont do any of the work.
    So what your saying is you would rather score enough points for a top 50 faction in a top 150 faction because your doing "more of the work" If this is the case you can't moan about what rewards you get, I'm gonna call you Pidgey, there's no way your old enough to have evolved into Pidgeotto never mind Pidgeot

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    So what your saying is you would rather score enough points for a top 50 faction in a top 150 faction because your doing "more of the work" If this is the case you can't moan about what rewards you get, I'm gonna call you Pidgey, there's no way your old enough to have evolved into Pidgeotto never mind Pidgeot
    I was talking about you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Hey folks, please try to stop the attacks on each other and stay on topic of the thread.

We didn't notice an increase/decrease on the drop rates.. With everyone actively gathering Intel we had enough. Yes, our faction hit a wall on masters at 26 (the last equipment I think). Although we are only top 300 nowadays, so finishing masters has always been thought of as a bonus. When RB masters first appeared only the top (mostly) could complete it, which I think is fair enough as they earned it. When the stat inflation + reduced health came in we took advantage but always assumed that masters would become unachievable again.
    Drop rate is how much folders you can get with use of some energy, so Gree directly changes drop rate by increasing energy required for one hit on target in LTQs. NPC require 300-400-500+ energy in last LTQs. So you are mistaken that drop rate was not changed.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This wasn't specifically about recruitment. It is simply a one cycle offer to see that the issue we are discussing is maybe not exactly what he thinks it is. And as you can see for yourself, now that it's been put out there, it will be discussed further via PM.

In regards to energy requirements, while its been shown that they really haven't increased very much, Gree has the timing of the events such as making them back to back, or simultaneous with other events to prevent jumping. Add that to less refills and temp boosts given out (which were nothing more than a taste to get you hooked on them), and they may have gotten harder, but not necessarily because the requirements have gone up. Add to that, you are probably seeing less participation in FLTQ's as people are either having issues or just giving up. FLTQ was always one of the harder things to track participation in, and I guarantee most factions are not able to do it well. So they think everyone is helping, but that isn't the case.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 01-23-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    You had a choice, find a 5xp target for about 80-100 energy and farm that one with all of your energy, or just follow the path and targets the LTQ feeds you. Again, even if you only attempted to farm the equipment at n5, p7, m13 (i'm going off memory here) and the prior event, you could have ended up with 1200 folders.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Add to that, you are probably seeing less participation in FLTQ's as people are either having issues or just giving up. FLTQ was always one of the harder things to track participation in, and I guarantee most factions are not able to do it well. So they think everyone is helping, but that isn't the case.
    I suspect you'll also have people doing the lower levels of the indy missions for the equipment also, rather than just focusing on the faction mission... so you get a ton of duplicated kills at the lower levels before running out of steam higher up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was talking about you.
    Wow you are so contradicting it is unbelievable, keep acting all star on your little top 150 team with your 50k WD points and enjoy your crappy little rewards, while me who "only" gets 150k WD and 90mil FL will enjoy the +5 energy regen I will have got this cycle.

Post Count
    Wow you are so contradicting it is unbelievable, keep acting all star on your little top 150 team with your 50k WD points and enjoy your crappy little rewards, while me who "only" gets 150k WD and 90mil FL will enjoy the +5 energy regen I will have got this cycle.
    he's got you there though. you rarely if ever help out with the faction portion of the fltqs. only concentrate on the indy side.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    I think I'm fairly consistent. Even with the +5 you'll be getting, it means nothing if you did not contribute to it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    he's got you there though. you rarely if ever help out with the faction portion of the fltqs. only concentrate on the indy side.
    Wait, his claims were real???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think I'm fairly consistent. Even with the +5 you'll be getting, it means nothing if you did not contribute to it.
    You don't think the points I stated contribute? You literally are one of the dumbest people I have ever met, its impossible to speak to you as your just sat in your ignorant little bubble where you think everyone owes you
    Last edited by dan2407; 01-23-2015 at 09:21 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sorry folks. Locking the thread, before it gets more out of hand.