Thread: Please stop inflation of event requirements

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    you are right, thanks, forgot to move the decimals
    Lol. Got your back.

Another thought just occurred though. By the time you get to the top 1000, you are lucky to have factions with 30 people. My guess is there are about 100k people in the top 4000 factions. So that means the top 100 would actually account for closer to 6%. Factor in those that actually play regularly, and that percentage increases further. Well over 10% of your daily players getting the top prizes really isn't all that bad.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 01-21-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Lol. Got your back.

Another thought just occurred though. By the time you get to the top 1000, you are lucky to have factions with 30 people. My guess is there are about 100k people in the top 4000 factions. So that means the top 100 would actually account for closer to 6%. Factor in those that actually play regularly, and that percentage increases further. Well over 10% of your daily players getting the top prizes really isn't all that bad.
    lol
    we can play with numbers and factor and we will come up with a different answer everytime, there are countless things we could apply

1- do we count games or humans? there are players with 2, 3 and up to 20+ accounts (Yes they are, Agent Orange plays 20+ accounts)

2- how to factor those in top 100 that have minis in top 101-4000 factions and play them for free? in my faction I have 3 such players

3- regarding # of players in a faction, yes, some have 30 +/- members, but what about those with 60 players from which maybe 20 or even 40 are either non active, campers or level 1 accounts made up just to lower the factions average strenght?

All is relative and pointless because I believe only 2 things are constant and true

1- any free players that finally figures out that no matter how much they participate and how much time they spend in the game will never be able to complete events...........and sees event every day getting farther and farther away from being achievable...........will eventually loose interest in the game and stop (first will participate less (WD/FL), then will only get to he can for free (LTQs, RB, then will skip some events (such a boxes).............and eventually delete the app)

2- Gold spenders: they will see that every event is more expensive that the one before, that using gold as a convinience no longer exist, because you have to spend gold and still be glue to the game to "win" the event (2WD, 2FL per cycle), they will see that "their advantages" (winning regen bonus, health, etc) it is actually not an advantage but a burden, because due to that, GREEDY keeps increasing the "requierements" at a higher rate than what they "win" in order to keep them spending money................so in time they will (and some have already) see it is pointless to keep spending...........and will move down in ranks (mainly because they refuse to spend as before, and faction will force them to move out), to light gold factions, then little gold factions to gold free factions...........to "retirement"
    Last edited by truthteller; 01-21-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The new energy requirements are insane for factions below top 100.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I meant actual accounts. And you are right, we can never know for sure, but I think we can get pretty close. See what you think of these for average numbers. I am intentionally leaning towards the higher end of the estimates, as that will actually dilute the total numbers and make put estimates of the percentage getting top prizes on the lower end.

Top 100: full 60 members = 6k
    100-200: 55 members = 5.5k
    200-700: 45 members = 23.5k
    700-1000: 30 members = 9k
    1000-4000: 20 members = 60,000
    Total = 104k

So as you begin to factor in who gets what based on that, it can tell quite a lot. You can add in a margin of error as well and still come up with some data that's not quite what many believe it is.

Post Count
    Top 150 teams should have been able to finish this raid boss masters ,yes it was harder but not impossible(again its called masters for a reason). Lte energy amount was foolish this time around hopefully gree will see how little factions finished it and change their ways
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    Also, we get +2 energy regen temp boost right before WD. We cant even use it during the cycle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Our faction stopped at 26/29. Folder drop rate sucks, energy requirements are higher, meaning less folders and boss health is WAY too high, considering the units we are getting now. They pulled all the high stat units away and took away energy refill prizes. Took away the health and energy regen temp boost. They are not getting anymore money from me and I may consider getting a refund of all things bought because of shady business practice.
    Shady business practice because they change unit stats for each ltq? You must be 12 years old all you do is cry like a little girl, it's not grees fault your faction sucks and can't complete raid boss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Shady business practice because they change unit stats for each ltq? You must be 12 years old all you do is cry like a little girl, it's not grees fault your faction sucks and can't complete raid boss
    You can eat a ****. Oh, I forgot, you're eating GREEs.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Troll, troll, troll away, gently down the Gree's stream, dany dany dany......you know the rest of the song

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Troll, troll, troll away, gently down the Gree's stream, dany dany dany......you know the rest of the song
    A troll because I'm calling someone out for moaning that he can't get his own way and get things for free? Makes sense

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

High energy req

Well I was one of those that was quite happy to burn 10 energy packs to help out the faction, and that was my choice. However to burn a larger number on the prestige is not going to happen. So all gree has done is limit or will completely stop my spending. Thus their bank account may suffer just a little as a result, until we all stop it they will not listen to any of us.

And as has been so clearly pointed out it only takes a handful of large spenders to keep the bank ticking over for gree, and for gree to keep doing what they are doing.

I'll keep having fun in the game but now just not going to care so much about finishing things what I get is what I get and unit chasing or gear chasing is over.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A troll because I'm calling someone out for moaning that he can't get his own way and get things for free? Makes sense
    You are right, I am sorry about that and I apologize

the word I am looking is not troll, is a different word, which I cannot find, perhaps unpolite or disrespectful
    just because you are calling someone out (which is your right) does not give you the right to name calling or being derrogative towards them

each person is entitle to their opinion and to express their frustration or unhappiness towards a game they love to play, yet feels the providor is not doing a good job with the service or quality of the game, yet ones does not want to leave or quit again because they really like the game, all one can do is "vent" in here or ask for adjustments toward inproving game experience.

I myself would like to see some inprovements in the games, the requerements are do getting ridiculous high and are making events unachivable for most players, true masters should be for the "big boys" yet Prestige should be within reach for most, either "free" or with lost of time participation or with a small amount of gold, but to spend 1 vault per event is not good
    yes, players can do finish Normal mode free, but what is the point, in the past many were happy doing so because final prize had a bonus.............now normal modes are only good for 2 things 1- farm equipment 2- TEMP bonus item (if bonus is worth it), no unit in normal mode is worth getting (top prize is 18k or 25k max), not even for a level 1 game is worth it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You are right, I am sorry about that and I apologize

the word I am looking is not troll, is a different word, which I cannot find, perhaps unpolite or disrespectful
    just because you are calling someone out (which is your right) does not give you the right to name calling or being derrogative towards them

each person is entitle to their opinion and to express their frustration or unhappiness towards a game they love to play, yet feels the providor is not doing a good job with the service or quality of the game, yet ones does not want to leave or quit again because they really like the game, all one can do is "vent" in here or ask for adjustments toward inproving game experience.

I myself would like to see some inprovements in the games, the requerements are do getting ridiculous high and are making events unachivable for most players, true masters should be for the "big boys" yet Prestige should be within reach for most, either "free" or with lost of time participation or with a small amount of gold, but to spend 1 vault per event is not good
    yes, players can do finish Normal mode free, but what is the point, in the past many were happy doing so because final prize had a bonus.............now normal modes are only good for 2 things 1- farm equipment 2- TEMP bonus item (if bonus is worth it), no unit in normal mode is worth getting (top prize is 18k or 25k max), not even for a level 1 game is worth it
    Pretty sure if you look back through all the thread he called me a "snob" does that not fall under name calling?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Pretty sure if you look back through all the thread he called me a "snob" does that not fall under name calling?
    it does, but it is up to each person to show others they are "the better person" by staying within respectful boundaries and not sink to low levels just because others do

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Does that cry baby pidegon know there are energy refills in this new ILTQ?

He'll probably cry it takes too much energy to get too them.

Who wants to make a bet he'll start a new tread about energy requirements or bump his old one? We can go through paypal.