View Poll Results: Will you collect this armor?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yea, totally!

7 77.78%
  • Maybe, if I can.

0 0%
  • Nope, just fodder frog.

2 22.22%
  • Ribbit? I'm still a tadpole.

0 0%

Epic Boss - Frog Prince January 20-27

Hopping into battle, this Frog Prince is eager to take on challengers. This is no normal frog, as he is both Fire/Water.

He will be around until January 27th. Make him croak before he leaps away.

I just find this boss hilarious. Will totally be collecting this to keep. This is stronger than the last 2 bosses with this combo.
    Last edited by legalious; 01-20-2015 at 05:49 PM.

I love it!

always love the fire/water combo.

Going for 3.

was too

I was going for 3 too...but new heroic trumps... I'll settle for one plus.

I will skip this boss because 370 of my 170 armor slots are full, and every milestone reward would make the problem even worse. Can't craft EB armor, heroic armor, or legendaries from the materials I get from heroic mode. Fusing the precious epics will only give me garbage (thanks but not interested), maxing a 6th Arborsteel Vanguard is pointless. Not ready to convert all the 3-stars and fusion boosts I grinded, paid (using gems now and then) and fought for into garbage or smelting them into useless gold (I'm already paying 3 times the gold to my guild every week than it asks for or needs). The only option I can live with if I don't want to write my investments in this game off is to fuse the legendaries I win during wars/raids hoping for an epic I don't already have 3 of, or for luck opening a handful of chests every month. Other than that, not much to do in the game until then.

Unless u have 370 epics and fusion boosts, I dont see the problem. Legendaries are not worth keeping, fuse them away. 3 stars, fuse away. 6 arborsteels? Arborsteel is a terrible epic, I've fused every single 1 of mine away. The problem here is not the armor slots limit, it's that you're hoarding useless armors for no reason. Outdated epics r fusion fodder, legendaries r fusion fodder, 3* r fusion fodder... stop donating so much gold and start using it for fusion. Just solved your problem, you're welcome.

Finally I can get a third fire/water EB+! Can't play at work so I mostly can't get to much more than 43, might try to push for 50+ and gem the remaining mats for a second EB+ armour this event.