Revamp energy ltq = happier players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Revamp energy ltq = happier players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Revamp energy ltq = happier players

Concrete for energy ltq/ fltq is worthless. Now with gear, special equipment temp prizes, and actual units the rewards are spaced out and way down. The health, stamina(pretty useless currently), and energy packs are nice treats that allow gold and non gold players to be strategic with their playing style. Some can save and splurge others can burn as they get them.

Get rid of concrete for ltq. Alternate units, health, stamina, and energy in its place. Boost the concrete you get for attacking rivals x 10 as a way to encourage attacking over raiding if it's concrete a player is trying to collect.

If you implement my changes listed above you will have happy players who will smile while tapping. I know this is your ultimate goal as a company.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sounds reasonable. I would sure like to see more energy pack rewards. Those went extinct.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Salt the mine, gotta salt the mine to excite the target.

http://arcana.wikidot.com/salting-the-mine
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sure we would all like this idea. That's why we will never see it in reality. The better the idea the more gree turns away.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Concrete for energy ltq/ fltq is worthless. Now with gear, special equipment temp prizes, and actual units the rewards are spaced out and way down. The health, stamina(pretty useless currently), and energy packs are nice treats that allow gold and non gold players to be strategic with their playing style. Some can save and splurge others can burn as they get them.

Get rid of concrete for ltq. Alternate units, health, stamina, and energy in its place. Boost the concrete you get for attacking rivals x 10 as a way to encourage attacking over raiding if it's concrete a player is trying to collect.

If you implement my changes listed above you will have happy players who will smile while tapping. I know this is your ultimate goal as a company.
    You are aware that it is like talking to a stone wall when you are trying to communicate something to Gree???

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Salt the mine, gotta salt the mine to excite the target.

http://arcana.wikidot.com/salting-the-mine
    Valuable info, thanks for this Dew'n.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Need more:
    -bigger raw stat units
    -higher boost percentages
    -more exotic boosts (health regen, energy regen, building output...)
    -energy & stamina refils

Need Less:
    -LTQs per cycle
    -energy requirements
    -equipment

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    Need more:
    -bigger raw stat units
    -higher boost percentages
    -more exotic boosts (health regen, energy regen, building output...)
    -energy & stamina refils

Need Less:
    -LTQs per cycle
    -energy requirements
    -equipment
    I can't agree more with this. Anything less than a growler for me does not make my army and even higher for high stat players. I would LOVE to see maybe 2 or 3 really good LTQs a cycle. Just kill off all indie LTQs and focus them all on faction and give out more account strengthening boost. Energy and Health regen should not be so rare. Most players should have them if they work for them. Building boost would be nice too. If you're giving out stat boost, make them worth getting.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    hrm lunch too ahh

the ideas above are great ones but will gree read it and gv a famn? prob not.

i thk fac only goals wld be bad as only the top beat them. there are thousands upon thousands of teams that cannot.

i hv quite a lot of energy but still i cant get thru day1 as the ltqs are so flipping high.

and i know from teams i jump tp help they barely get thru many.

we need a fairer ltq fltq setup.

maybe base on ranks or tiers or overall team energy or something.

hrmmm like top 100 get super hogh what they like so they have a challenge but a team with 3 players in top 3,800 gets a much lower fltq with lower units but still just a bit extra added so thrs still a fight and gree has a chance for the only thing they give a monkeys about.

i cant thk right now or maybe a tiers ltq fltq 1-50, 51-100,,,,1,000--1;500 etc all get diff ltqs.

it cld be done and wld make the game a lot different.

but of course so much is messedup already and most dont get fixed even simple things like the store maths for all players still off for a year but gree never fix it down to everything else messed up the last few months.

what ever happens only thing we know its for gold players and thr will be hundreds of bugs they wont fix.

oh well.bye.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-21-2015 at 02:56 AM.