Only happy positive posts are allowed on the forum.. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Only happy positive posts are allowed on the forum..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    I think it's pretty bad when you start making AO pissed.
    I can't say I'm angry, far from it. Deeply saddened and profoundly disappointed would be more appropriate.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I try to as well but the overwhealming trend from this one moderator is confrontational. As you know I have quietly reported their actions through the report button and kept any further comments out of the forum however it seems to me that they just do not understand that what they are doing and saying is inappropriate from a moderator. All they needed to do was to close this thread, they did not have to post an off handed comment. Granted this person actually toned down their comment from considerably worse posts which were highly inflamatory but still the key point of moderating is MODERATION and this person does not exhibit this quality at all and therefore should not be given such status.

I certainly understand how difficult and thankless a job this can be having run online forums since 1994 and dealt with folks far more confrontational than here. However given the caustic atmosphere that we have here now it is even more prudent to tread lightly and fairly, which sadly I am not seeing in this instance and why as a last resort I have gone public.
    Every moderator here have some good quality that brings into the forum.
    We are not the same in personality and we respond diferently.
    I asure you that in time you will know us better and see the best side of us.
    We have good intentions and want to contribute somehow to make this forum a better place..
    That is why we are doing this job,the reason are you all here and this forum..
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Read the Tos and you will know what you shouldn't or should do in this forum,that is why we have rules.
    As for reading your posts,thank you for letting me know,i will look at it.
    But know that if you offended or posted something against any of us you will get infraction.
    Enjoy the forum..
    As a posted above I think given how frustrated and angry the customer base has become it really is important that all sides tread more lightly then ever. Moderators instantly have a target painted on their backs but that does not mean that they should take sport in being confrontational even though they are doing the right thing and that is where for me the line got crossed.

Btw was it appropriate to flex your muscles and threaten as that is exactly how you have come off in your second last sentence. See how something as simple as what you said can be interpreted differently? It could be a matter of symantics and the loss in translation I do understand that english is not your first language and because of this I try and put myself in your shoes. I understand how something can be misinterpreted but I would think that we all realize that a TOS violation can result in sanctions. How it comes off in the context of this thread though is a veiled threat.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I can't say I'm angry, far from it. Deeply saddened and profoundly disappointed would be more appropriate.
    Don't be sad of disapointed.
    If we can help you and others we will do that,or at least we will do our best to try to help.
    Captain Orange i wish you the best and as you know i respect you..
    Enjoy the game and the forum
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Every moderator here have some good quality that brings into the forum.
    We are not the same in personality and we respond diferently.
    I asure you that in time you will know us better and see the best side of us.
    We have good intentions and want to contribute somehow to make this forum a better place..
    That is why we are doing this job,the reason are you all here and this forum..

Yes I remember when you first showed up how hard you tried and how brutally attacked you got for just doing your best.... And that Ihave great respect for. Perhaps this conversation was long overdue from both sides....
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This very thread, which is not against the TOS, was locked and subsequently reopened. So it seems that there are people with the power to lock threads which do not fully understand the rules. So are we now to fear someones over zealousness or ignorance, as we are now being threatened with bans?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ironically, they proved the thread's validity. If you try to have a little fun with a bit of harmless sarcasim, they go ahead and censor it. Meanwhile I still have a mini with humbug targets instead of faction mission targets, missing buildings, and can't get folders for any hits. And haven't heard a word from gree. But sure, let's silence a little good natured humor.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've only been a forum member for a short time, but a player for more than two years. After receiving firsthand the kind of treatment I've seen that others have experienced in the past, I may truly have to consider leaving it all behind. I am honestly stunned that a company allows threats and bullying as their method of moderating a forum provided for its customers.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And like that I'm now seeing completely legit, as per the TOS, posts vanishing. Have I now been singled out?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    And like that I'm now seeing completely legit, as per the TOS, posts vanishing. Have I now been singled out?
    You are not The only one whose posts have disappeared by dragonCon. The problem is Gree has decided to add these
    Unpaid Mods who are power hungry rather than hiring and paying staff to do a job. The most action you see from a paid Mod is closing threads while real questions go unanswered.

I feel bad for the Gree employees. They do not have the resources given to them to run and quality check this game and say things like other gaming companies have the same staff. I have never had any issues with a game by Super Cell and pretty much every Gree game has issues. Something is not going right with Gree or Super Cell is the exception.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    You are not The only one whose posts have disappeared by dragonCon. The problem is Gree has decided to add these
    Unpaid Mods who are power hungry rather than hiring and paying staff to do a job. The most action you see from a paid Mod is closing threads while real questions go unanswered.

I feel bad for the Gree employees. They do not have the resources given to them to run and quality check this game and say things like other gaming companies have the same staff. I have never had any issues with a game by Super Cell and pretty much every Gree game has issues. Something is not going right with Gree or Super Cell is the exception.
    So much false accusations we have here.
    Post wanishing? I don't delete posts,that is the last resort and we do that just if we see that someone breached tos in major way as insults etc..

Power hungry you call us.I know my self and i know that i am far far from that.
    I'm sorry that you and others think that we are doing something wrong.

I am thankful to a lot of people here that apreciate what we are doing and forum is now a better place and for them and for us.We all have friends here and we want to make a great atmosphere in this forum where you can find any information about game easy and you get help with questions and answers about the game.
    Offtopic section of the forum is and for having a little fun with your friends not related to the game.

About what i responded to MwFlake,it wasn't a threat.
    He himself posted to us moderators to check to his posts.Did i asked him that?
    Or did he said himself as check my post i posted something about moderators or he sayed something similar to that.
    I gived just a advice by my post to him that we have a freedom of speach here but that doesn't mean that any of you can bully us with words or insult us for doing our jobs.

After reading MwFlake posts i saw that didn't happen so i thank him for that,he criticized us a little but that is ok,i don't mind that.

I am a member of diferent forums not related to games and i know how moderators respond,you all here should check and those diferent forums and see how trolling or any action as insulting someone or bullying someone whould be handled on those forums by their moderators.
    Last edited by DragCro; 01-21-2015 at 03:53 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't be sad of disapointed.
    If we can help you and others we will do that,or at least we will do our best to try to help.
    Captain Orange i wish you the best and as you know i respect you..
    Enjoy the game and the forum
    His name is AGENT ORANGE............................................ .....SMH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    His name is AGENT ORANGE............................................ .....SMH
    You are right,my mistake..
    Agent Orange is correct name..
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

I am thankful to a lot of people here that apreciate what we are doing and forum is now a better place and for them and for us.We all have friends here and we want to make a great atmosphere in this forum where you can find any information about game easy and you get help with questions and answers about the game.
    Offtopic section of the forum is and for having a little fun with your friends not related to the game.
    It is hard to have "a great atmosphere in this forum" or even a positive one when the players feels that GREE does not relay or share enough information to its players and when players complain, their postings gets censored or edited or moved or whatever.

I understand the Mods and Community Managers are only trying to keep the forums "clean", "organized" and "positive". But one of the Code of Conduct, "Creation of topics with the sole purpose of causing unrest in the forums" is a violation that is almost impossible to avoid.

GREE, many times, is the main source of the "unrest" generated by players when they are frustrated with the lack of Customer Support or any response from anyone from GREE. Or whenever something stops working or an event has problems. The players frustration and sometimes anger towards GREE cannot be helped from showing up on the forums. Is it your purpose to silence or censor them so people don't see the problems others are experiencing?

Sorry, just voicing my concerns, opinions, frustrations and disappointments with GREE and their support of its players.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How come this thread did not get moved to "Off-Topic"???

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ame-That-Quote

Does it belong in General or Off-Topic? Does it relate or talk about MW directly?

Does the actions on some threads and/or the lack of actions on other threads give the "appearance" of censorship or hypocrisy and using the Code of Conduct as a tool for such actions?
    Last edited by Rolinz; 01-21-2015 at 09:41 AM.