Only happy positive posts are allowed on the forum..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only happy positive posts are allowed on the forum..

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Wink Only happy positive posts are allowed on the forum..

Dear Forum members, please remember only to post positive happy posts, otherwise they will be edited and removed...

i thank you ..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Today I opened my game and tapped the collect all button.
    I done did sumpin.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That would make us more quiet than the mods.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Today i am happily leaving the forum, i am happily donating my base to my faction even though cash is worthless now since the happy tank glitch and the happy reintroduction of 4 x LTB that i happily bought first time around happily believing they were limited....

I wish you all a happy day... Tarrah ..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Plus the unpaid mods just moved this thread. Great work helping players mods.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    Plus the unpaid mods just moved this thread. Great work helping players mods.
    This thread mentions nothing of MW, so to off topic is where it goes.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Really? I guess these are about the weather then.

Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Today I opened my game and tapped the collect all button.
    I done did sumpin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Today i am happily leaving the forum, i am happily donating my base to my faction even though cash is worthless now since the happy tank glitch and the happy reintroduction of 4 x LTB that i happily bought first time around happily believing they were limited....

I wish you all a happy day... Tarrah ..

Post Count
    Actually it's about as on topic as most in this forum if you had actually followed what it was about.

I have reported your reply which was completely unnessessary, all you had to do was close this thread instead of sniping back at the customers so for that reason I have sent the following. I normally only report quietly and do not follow up in the forum but enough is enough.

"Comment was unnessessary and disrespectful. I think that this moderator should be removed forthwith since they do far more harm than good or at the very least remove their ability to post comments in the forum."
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think it's pretty bad when you start making AO pissed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I had a thread asking how many players were leaving MW with all of Gree's disappointments and it got moved to off-topic to try and bury it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Dear Forum members, please remember only to post positive happy posts, otherwise they will be edited and removed...

i thank you ..
    Hello there.

Post doesn't need to be positive or happy etc..
    But threads should be about the game and issues about the game and to help other players with advices how to play or what to do in each event.Especially to beginners that doesn't know how to play..

Posting about actions of any moderator or making threads to deliberately argue or to question each action in this forum is against the TOS.

P.s.Captain Orange i like your posts and i respect each member of the forum here..
    But respect should be in both ways,it is not a one way street..
    [FK] TITAN

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hello Folks. I wanted to step in an state that this thread does belong in off-topic. It is not directly related to MW. Additionally, good practice for both the Community Managers and the Mods is to state why we are closing or moving a thread when we do so. Thank you.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Hello there.

But threads should be about the game and issues about the game and to help other players with advices how to play or what to do in each event.Especially to beginners that doesn't know how to play..

Posting about actions of any moderator or making threads to deliberately argue or to question each action in this forum is against the TOS.

P.s.Captain Orange i like your posts and i respect each member of the forum here..
    Im sorry, I didn't realize one mod alone decided what should and shouldn't be posted here. Should we all first PM the chosen One what we intend to post for pre-approval? Or maybe opinions are (again) being confused with how the forums are supposed to be objectively monitored?

We've seen the respect extended to members here by some of the "mods". It's not always as "respectful" as you make it out to be. From most of what I've read going back the last few months, the only threads that have gotten totally out of hand were when certain "mods" felt it was their duty to incite the community, before running and hiding behind their "status". This thread is just one more example. There is another thread I've replied to today regarding the behavior of mods. I suggest you all check it out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Hello there.

I try to as well but the overwhealming trend from this one moderator is confrontational. As you know I have quietly reported their actions through the report button and kept any further comments out of the forum however it seems to me that they just do not understand that what they are doing and saying is inappropriate from a moderator. All they needed to do was to close this thread, they did not have to post an off handed comment. Granted this person actually toned down their comment from considerably worse posts which were highly inflamatory but still the key point of moderating is MODERATION and this person does not exhibit this quality at all and therefore should not be given such status.

I certainly understand how difficult and thankless a job this can be having run online forums since 1994 and dealt with folks far more confrontational than here. However given the caustic atmosphere that we have here now it is even more prudent to tread lightly and fairly, which sadly I am not seeing in this instance and why as a last resort I have gone public.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Im sorry, I didn't realize one mod alone decided what should and shouldn't be posted here. Should we all first PM the chosen One what we intend to post for pre-approval? Or maybe opinions are (again) being confused with how the forums are supposed to be objectively monitored?

We've seen the respect extended to members here by some of the "mods". It's not always as "respectful" as you make it out to be. From most of what I've read going back the last few months, the only threads that have gotten totally out of hand were when certain "mods" felt it was their duty to incite the community, before running and hiding behind their "status". This thread is just one more example. There is another thread I've replied to today regarding the behavior of mods. I suggest you all check it out.
    Read the Tos and you will know what you shouldn't or should do in this forum,that is why we have rules.
    As for reading your posts,thank you for letting me know,i will look at it.
    But know that if you offended or posted something against any of us you will get infraction.
    Enjoy the forum..
    [FK] TITAN