Removing pre staged npc's during the event stinks GREE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Removing pre staged npc's during the event stinks GREE

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Removing pre staged npc's during the event stinks GREE

During this FLTQ and ILTQ i have been going to the end of the event and prestaging, our faction encourages one hit per member so rather than waste energy i go to the end and pre stage, during the event. We get to 17/20 today and all the npc's are zero'd...
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-20-2015 at 02:46 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same for me and my entire faction!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hellraizer why have you edited my post ? And deleted the last paragraph ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still makes me so mad Dewin, take out the BS as its so dam offence, but to delete and edit so much.. No point in posting anymore as they only want to hear what they want to hear....

If they actually listened to customer feedback the product would make them more revenue.. But what do i know.

Banned
    Post Count
    So we now have Mods editing peoples posts? This is completely wrong - EVERYONE should be concerned about their right to express themselves freely on here if its still within the ToS.

Quite frankly what Hellraizer has done is stooping to the lowest of the low.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The last paragraph was a breach of the TOS - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ode-of-Conduct. So rather than deleting a thread which I to personally want an answer to as well, I removed the offending part before someone else took down the thread

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    The last paragraph was a breach of the TOS - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ode-of-Conduct. So rather than deleting a thread which I to personally want an answer to as well, I removed the offending part before someone else took down the thread
    -

HOW TO ALIANATE THE LAST OF YOUR CUSTOMER BASE.... YOU GUYS ARE NOT WORTH IT ANY MORE...

I HAVE FINALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THIS XXXXXXXX

Surely this would have been acceptable. Having just read the TOS ! Editing a post so it reads differently is not right and an abuse of our rights as players.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    -

HOW TO ALIANATE THE LAST OF YOUR CUSTOMER BASE.... YOU GUYS ARE NOT WORTH IT ANY MORE...

I HAVE FINALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THIS XXXXXXXX

Surely this would have been acceptable. Having just read the TOS ! Editing a post so it reads differently is not right and an abuse of our rights as players.
    I did not edit your post so that it read differently. I removed your uppercase rant in the hope that the thread itself wouldn't be removed. Moderators are here to escalate issues through admin and to try to keep things within the TOS. I also personally try to help out on questions about the game and help when a new version has been released because I will have tried it out on the beta testing.

You raised a valid point about the NPCs prestaging disappearing. Which we where told, would not happen during an actual event. I'm sure a lot of people want to know the answer to that. Therefore this thread needed to stay constructive and not abusive.

FYI - I am also a player of MW for 3 years
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-20-2015 at 07:06 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The answer has been given before. Pre staging targets is not apart of the game design. You pre stage at your own risk. Their is no "right" to these hits.

Having said that, it is once again something I whole heatedly disagree with. However you get to keep the experience you gain and your energy use isn't credited back to you so that's a joy...NOT.

But they have said many many times before pre staging is not a condoned practice by your (no longer mine) puppet masters.

-The targets should not be available for you to burn energy and gain experience on I'd that is the rules they want to play by. If they don't want pre staging to be apart of it they should compeltely engineer it out. It's not hard for any competent gaming corporation. Solves this bloody problem.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hellraizer if you edit someone's post pls post what you have edited and refer exactly to any part of the ToS that was breached in your opinion when you do it. Transparency is all we ask for. You are not paid by GReE so u don't need to be shady in your actions.

[[[Don't ever say ToS was breached. Say "xxxxxx" section of ToS was breached and as such I have taken "xxxxxx" action.]]]] stops us from being pissed at u undeservedly
    Last edited by bam bam.; 01-20-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Hellraizer if you edit someone's post pls post what you have edited and refer exactly to any part of the ToS that was breached in your opinion when you do it. Transparency is all we ask for. You are not paid by GReE so u don't need to be shady in your actions.

[[[Don't ever say ToS was breached. Say "xxxxxx" section of ToS was breached and as such I have taken "xxxxxx" action.]]]]

Good idea. Will do

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The answer has been given before. Pre staging targets is not apart of the game design. You pre stage at your own risk. Their is no "right" to these hits.

Having said that, it is once again something I whole heatedly disagree with. However you get to keep the experience you gain and your energy use isn't credited back to you so that's a joy...NOT.

But they have said many many times before pre staging is not a condoned practice by your (no longer mine) puppet masters.

-The targets should not be available for you to burn energy and gain experience on I'd that is the rules they want to play by. If they don't want pre staging to be apart of it they should compeltely engineer it out. It's not hard for any competent gaming corporation. Solves this bloody problem.
    I think the issue in this case is. That people were prestaging the target while the event was already on.. eg.. while the faction was on let says 5/20 of masters.. some people staged 20/20 of masters, and that then, reset. If this is the case then it is worrying, as that shouldn't happen.

Has anyone seen this happen?

Post Count

Please define pre staging. If I have 4000 energy and target requires 4350 energy what should I do? Hit as many times I can with existing energy and wait to regen, right. Is that pre staging?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post

I think the issue in this case is. That people were prestaging the target while the event was already on.. eg.. while the faction was on let says 5/20 of masters.. some people staged 20/20 of masters, and that then, reset. If this is the case then it is worrying, as that shouldn't happen
    I know what you are saying and I agree, but this issue has happened before and what our GReE gods said was "too bad so sad". They still considered it "pre staging", but you got to keep your xp n ur energy was gone forever (lucky you). If your current 'goal' isn't active then u have no right to hit that target and expect it to be there in preparation for when it lines up.

Do you really expect anything else from GReE???. They are the shadiest organisation in the history of planet Earth haha. You know they are just going to ignore us for a few more weeks and if they bother to respond they will just say exactly what I have just said; "too bad so sad, you have no rights, give us ur money and time...you love us"

^^^ some practice for ur ToS editing haha^^^

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nocebl View Post
    Please define pre staging. If I have 4000 energy and target requires 4350 energy what should I do? Hit as many times I can with existing energy and wait to regen, right. Is that pre staging?
    Pre staging is hitting a target to one hit less then completion before the goal is set. So 6/7 hits on an individual target in expectation that u can hit it once more wen the goal becomes "live". But what GReE has the ability to do is wipe those hits(0/7), leave u with the experience and u have to either refil or wait for ur energy to refill. U really get screwed if u go early and they choose to enforce this parameter