DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THATS THE LTBs your offering us and the costs, loooooool Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    You can buy 4 buildings,if you have two existing from past,you can purchase and two..
    As for prizes of each building,my thought is that some are to expensive,but those are just my thoughts as a player
    I think it depends on the type of buildings, because I have two rogue gardens and was only allow to buy 1 more
    so total I have now is 3 and I cannot buy another

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    You can buy 4 buildings,if you have two existing from past,you can purchase and two..
    Now you've stooped to lying to us? Because I have 3 Rogue Gardens now and I cannot buy a 4th one.
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-20-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    i think it's pretty obvious GREE are getting very very desperate to get as much out of a game going slowly but surely the same way LaW went. First gems to craft the most vital things for crafting, only crafting material for free is pretty much junk. Now this, it smacks of screwing the last bit of cash possible before pulling the plug. Take the War for instance 800 guilds and only top 150 scored over 1 mill cp and only top 150 will be cash players but let's face it it is only top 50 or so guilds spending big money and is this enough to keep this game going, I doubt it with the mass exodus from this game. I hope to God I'm wrong but don't think so.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Our apologies if there was any confusion. Please note that the max ownable was ONLY increased for those buildings that are part of this limited time re-release. All other buildings remain the same. If you are attempting to purchase one of the re-released LTBs and are unable to do despite not owning the max, please contact Customer Support immediately.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Our apologies if there was any confusion. Please note that the max ownable was ONLY increased for those buildings that are part of this limited time re-release. All other buildings remain the same. If you are attempting to purchase one of the re-released LTBs and are unable to do despite not owning the max, please contact Customer Support immediately.
    I'm confused. I have 2 Rogue Gardens already from the original LTB. I purchased the third one just now, but there is no option for purchasing a 4th one. Is this correct or not?
    Are we supposed to be able to purchase one more or two more?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Thanks for the input relic
    Can I ask why they have made these building so very expensive ?
    After all, we are talking about pretend pixel buildings, nothing REAL exists here for the money.
    500 gems for a pretend pixel tree is absolutely ridiculous.
    Can you honestly, hand on heart say that it isn't Relic ?

Wouldn't it make more sense to price them more reasonably and sell more units, thus keeping more players interested in the game ?

Surely you can see this is ridiculously overpriced Relic ?
    Or is there some hidden value I'm missing here ?
    I wager you won't reply
    Last edited by Undertoker; 01-20-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Insane on the price for buildings, as a new player i would never pay that. crazy how the moderators are avoiding the topic..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPO View Post
    Insane on the price for buildings, as a new player i would never pay that. crazy how the moderators are avoiding the topic..
    Randomly browse past topics in this forum. The moderators routinely avoid most topics.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPO View Post
    A pretty weak team then and they wonder why people are frustrated and annoyed with them.

The saddest thing is that as supposed "community" moderators, that they lack the courage to engage with the community and simply be honest, but would rather forsake their integrity for the sake of a greedy big brother, looking like they agree with it.
    When common sense tells everyone they don't.

Try thinking about someone else guys and then have the bottle to come out about it, because it's morally wrong and you moderators ought to be honest about that

Frankly that's a Shame on them
    Last edited by Undertoker; 01-21-2015 at 12:44 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertoker View Post
    A pretty weak team then and they wonder why people are frustrated and annoyed with them.

The saddest thing is that as supposed "community" moderators, that they lack the courage to engage with the community and simply be honest, but would rather forsake their integrity for the sake of a greedy big brother, looking like they agree with it.
    When common sense tells everyone they don't.

Try thinking about someone else guys and then have the bottle to come out about it, because it's morally wrong and you moderators ought to be honest about that

Frankly that's a Shame on them
    Mods are gree's representatives, if they agree or not personally, doesn't matter.
    And as the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
    Gree did respond on this topic..but I don't think they will eleberate or add more.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Now you've stooped to lying to us? Because I have 3 Rogue Gardens now and I cannot buy a 4th one.
    You are correct can only buy one in total building is 3.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does anyone know how long these building will remain for sale? Is this a limited offer or a permanent one?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    Does anyone know how long these building will remain for sale? Is this a limited offer or a permanent one?
    I think in ends early February, but with those prices, the only think people are buying is the rogue garden..........and a very few with lots of gems a tree fortress,........................
    so gree, may "extend" the time hoping more people will finally cave in and buy their over priced pixels

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    First off to answer the rogue gardens question. If you got the max items from quests, such as 2 rogue garden, 3 trees then you can buy 1 more with gems. 2nd I agree with most posts there but have another idea. Fort those who missed the buildings completely or didnt realize you could buy more than 1 when they came out since the upgrade buildings are limited to one, please let them pay gold up to the limit we got them at, such as 2 rogue gardens, 3 tree forts (my minis have none of these) but for us that did buy all that we could, then paying gems is where you make your money and only limiting us to one keeps the huge spenders from growing ridicously off buying multing trees, etc. But please change for newer players w/o the buildings to be able to pay gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    First off to answer the rogue gardens question. If you got the max items from quests, such as 2 rogue garden, 3 trees then you can buy 1 more with gems. 2nd I agree with most posts there but have another idea. Fort those who missed the buildings completely or didnt realize you could buy more than 1 when they came out since the upgrade buildings are limited to one, please let them pay gold up to the limit we got them at, such as 2 rogue gardens, 3 tree forts (my minis have none of these) but for us that did buy all that we could, then paying gems is where you make your money and only limiting us to one keeps the huge spenders from growing ridicously off buying multing trees, etc. But please change for newer players w/o the buildings to be able to pay gold.
    That is a very good idea that would help new players (I am an old players, so I have no benefit from it)
    it would greatly help new players to actually play the game and not give up soon after downloaing the app, to in a couple of weeks delete it because they see they can never complete any quest nor compete agains anyone

Unfortunaly GREEdy does not care about players, only about making money until the "well is dry" and move on to one of the 30 games they are developing