Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THATS THE LTBs your offering us and the costs, loooooool Gree

Lurker
    Post Count
    Total disappointment...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Was this intentionally deceptive?
    No one in my guild thought these were going to be gem buildings.
    Gree has lost touch with their base. I know it's a Buisness but you have to start being upfront. This just weakens the middle on down.

Post Count

Thumbs down Why make the game so expensive, it's only pixels

I have to say I was looking forward to buying another tree fort
    When I saw the price of them, I have to wonder what gree is thinking
    500 gems or around £30 (ish) for a pretend pixel tree

Why do you have to be so GREEdy ?
    You narrow the field down so much and how many new players will you ever attract making the game for the rich only.
    You are not encouraging any return on your effort by frankly trying to rip people off
    You need to rethink your greed guys, your starting to look totally idiotic

Every time I think you guys are doing something good I end up feeling let down and disappointed
    They ought to rename this "event" "the stupid/royalty only event"
    Last edited by Undertoker; 01-20-2015 at 12:38 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They charge whatever earns them the most profit, and no doubt there are enough people with deep pockets to make it worthwhile for them.

In the meantime I'll not be buying anything at all, not even the Water Mill (rubbish building). Atrocious value for money.

Post Count
    I don't mind paying gems LTB the Rogue Garden great value.

Post Count
    Another epic move by GREE... You made me laugh, and it's not yet the 1st of April. By that time this game is dead. Well done

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I too am disappointed with this. I expected some to be gems but there is only one that is for gold. Not all the past buildings are offered, (no witch, ice temple, hawk nest). So the selection is poor, they are overpriced and the limit is low. Only able to get one additional Gardens so now I have 3. I now expect all the other money buildings will be limited to max of 3 also. In other games we could get max of 4. There was a splash screen with limited info but no postings on the forum prior to the event to explain all the rules and limits. Overall I feel this event in KA is not as well done as it was in MW or CC.

Post Count
    The Rogue Gardens is the only one in the list that isn't overpriced.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    The Rogue Gardens is the only one in the list that isn't overpriced.
    That was probably a mistake on their part, so better hurry and buy it if you are planning to do so before they "fix" the price

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    That was probably a mistake on their part, so better hurry and buy it if you are planning to do so before they "fix" the price
    I'm sure, but in reality, the Rogue Gardens should be the most expensive one (at 140 gems) and the rest should fall in line below it.

The only ones worth spending gems on anyways are the Rogue Gardens, Great Library, and Slaughterhouse. Possibly the Engineering Center if you want to reach. The rest of them have TERRIBLE output that they aren't worth it at any gem cost. If the god damned Turkey Tavern was 5 gems, I still would not buy it. That thing is a joke. The Watermill costs only gold and I still won't buy that steaming pile of horse crap. It's literally the worst IPH building besides the Castle. And the Tree Fort? Worthless now. Our stats are so high at this point that an extra 10 million defense is like spitting into the ocean. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference.
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-20-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I'm sure, but in reality, the Rogue Gardens should be the most expensive one (at 140 gems) and the rest should fall in line below it.

The only ones worth spending gems on anyways are the Rogue Gardens, Great Library, and Slaughterhouse. Possibly the Engineering Center if you want to reach. The rest of them have TERRIBLE output that they aren't worth it at any gem cost. If the god damned Turkey Tavern was 5 gems, I still would not buy it. That thing is a joke. The Watermill costs only gold and I still won't buy that steaming pile of horse crap. It's literally the worst IPH building besides the Castle. And the Tree Fort? Worthless now. Our stats are so high at this point that an extra 10 million defense is like spitting into the ocean. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference.
    Agree 100000000% with you my friend

At least in MW, the mix it up some were gold (gems) some were cash (gold)
    but overall, new players could buy the cash ones and increase their IPH and spend a little on the good ones for Gold (gems) like the artic mining Rig which only cost 110 gems, and the most expensive LE only cost 165 gems

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I was going to come on here and make a post how disappointing it is that nearly all buildings cost gems... but it looks like the first two dozen posts beat me to it.

Anybody who bought that Goblin Carpenter should be super furious. You spend 125 gems on that unit in anticipation of all of the new buildings only to find out that this was the tip of the ice berg.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I felt like it was a FOOT IN THE A** to new players trying to catch up, Greedy new that the new players were wanting tree forts the most(thats why there priced the highest), I dont understand why we got to buy 4 of them for diamonds, while old players are paying diamonds just for one. I would have been glad to have bought a extra one for diamonds, if thats what I wanted. This is not right and Greedy knows it.......

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I was going to come on here and make a post how disappointing it is that nearly all buildings cost gems... but it looks like the first two dozen posts beat me to it.

Anybody who bought that Goblin Carpenter should be super furious. You spend 125 gems on that unit in anticipation of all of the new buildings only to find out that this was the tip of the ice berg.

Post Count
    You can buy 4 buildings,if you have two existing from past,you can purchase and two..
    As for prizes of each building,my thought is that some are to expensive,but those are just my thoughts as a player
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post

the carpenters should be only appealing for those that can only do 1 upgrade (so basically new players)
    for most players that have been here for over 2 years, extra upgrading bonus are no longer needed because:

1- most of their buildings are level 10
    2- have been playing in factions that completed goals where prizes were extra upgrades

I myself can upgrade up to 8 buildings at once, yet I have nothing to upgrade except new LE events

not gona waste gems on this over prices LEs