Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    I left for awhile due to frustration, came back tried new player, and old. New alliance, nearly all have stopped playing, old alliance nearly half have quit playing. Game has become increasingly poorly managed. Apparently it has been handed off to the "D" team. Spending money at this time is out of the question, once I was spending over 100$US a month, that amount (Not small) would not significantly add value to my gaming, once it did months ago. Why would anybody invest the time needed to win a SR unit? At substantial cost, there is no longer a return in gaming experience. Too bad, it had potential.
    And now TWICE they have Fd up my accounts, turned them identical, no resolution after weeks, then again it happens, I have spent a lot of FN money on this game, I WILL be contacting Apple. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Q

Ok so it is interesting that we can level out units up past 50 but it absolutely stinks that units we had intelligently leveled up first then promoted now tht means nothing cause we have 50 of 65 units. Do you realize how much money and units it takes to level an epic from 50 to 65. I say if we had our units maxed we should get maxed units after the change. Now every unit I had leveled suddenly needs leveled again which isn't very fair.

I guess some us kept lots of maxed rares so the leveling up was quite easy. Actually grats to Gree for making the change and making it possible to achieve additional success. Gree takes lots of flak. This is one case where I think they saw that needed to help players out.

I have plenty of maxed units but using them for training is pointless. What if they add more campaign objectives later and you need an all rare army. I don't like being forced to use everything to level up something I already leveled up. Also I don't think the epics really needed to be more epic. They already stomp UR and those stomp SR and so on.

Given the multitude of rare units obtained through cashing in keys and bars, rebuilding a rare army will pose relatively little effort compared to what it takes to get and max up Epics. Guess it was worth taking the chance for some peeps. But I do understand your concern.

For me I cycle through plenty of rares but it would be hard to bring myself to retrain them. I just have issue that it's infinitely cheaper to level up units then promote them but in this case after we already did that we are being forced to level them after we promote them which is infinitely more expensive.

So now we can only access one account with each device? I tried switching accounts and now it says account synched. Bad enough wiping out my older squad, now this too? Are you trying to end this game? Poor support, messing with accounts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    For me I cycle through plenty of rares but it would be hard to bring myself to retrain them. I just have issue that it's infinitely cheaper to level up units then promote them but in this case after we already did that we are being forced to level them after we promote them which is infinitely more expensive.
    The only consolation is that we are all in the same boat.

I do note that this change further widens the gaps between the different rarities.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    So now we can only access one account with each device? I tried switching accounts and now it says account synched. Bad enough wiping out my older squad, now this too? Are you trying to end this game? Poor support, messing with accounts, etc.
    Be sure to post in the other thread about this (started by Ratma) so GREE can see that its not an isolated incident. Now if only a Gree Community Manager or Mod could get someone to fix it and answer my ticket (see other thread for ticket #) which has been open with no response for almost 2 weeks now

I just opened 235 gold boxes and 11 elite boxes and got zero epic units. What's up with that? I have been saving forever. Kinda makes me want to stop playing.

Just going to make another request to please move the call for help button on boss battles. Very frustrating every time you accidentally hit it. Another thing is the AI when you do 10x speed is pretty dumb. I like 10x speed for grinding lower level battles but it's annoying when you have 5 Epics and an Uncommon counter measure and the AI deploys the uncommon unit two times in a row causing you to lose to a low level officer (just happened). Also my Common Interest is the best thing I have to quickly kill the Mega tank and it's the only thing the AI refuses to deploy. I sit there pounding on the deploy key for that and it spams all the cheaper units before I can build up enough supply to get the CI out first. Playing at 3x speed now is painfully slow since we've had 10x so why not make it so we can turn the AI on and off. That way you can play on whatever speed you want with or without the AI "help".

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Just going to make another request to please move the call for help button on boss battles. Very frustrating every time you accidentally hit it. Another thing is the AI when you do 10x speed is pretty dumb. I like 10x speed for grinding lower level battles but it's annoying when you have 5 Epics and an Uncommon counter measure and the AI deploys the uncommon unit two times in a row causing you to lose to a low level officer (just happened). Also my Common Interest is the best thing I have to quickly kill the Mega tank and it's the only thing the AI refuses to deploy. I sit there pounding on the deploy key for that and it spams all the cheaper units before I can build up enough supply to get the CI out first. Playing at 3x speed now is painfully slow since we've had 10x so why not make it so we can turn the AI on and off. That way you can play on whatever speed you want with or without the AI "help".
    Agree with all your points. 10x with the 20% CM is very frustrating as that stupid units gets deployed more than any other. Since UC CMs are totally through away units, make it supply cost 500 so it'll never get deployed. They could also deploy units in an 'preferred order' based on which slot they are in your squad. Or just let us control 10x like we do 3x. So many fixes.... so many things never fixed...

Have you considered the possibility that this annoying feature is actually deliberate policy? I keep noticing lots of little cheats within the game designed to disadvantage us. In a recent Invasion Event, for example, a small scout vehicle was able to destroy my Base with just two shots, whereas even a Common Interest normally needs three. And those so-called Elite Units don't just have exaggerated Attack and Defence factors - some of them seem to have greatly extended Range as well.

Make the Invasions have as many gold keys in the rewards as boss battles. You can get almost double the keys finishing a boss vs the Invasion which doesn't make sense considering the Invasion is 500,000 more points. Being able to get double the units rewards is nice though honestly if you can finish the events you probably don't really need the awards they give anyway. A Maxed SR doesn't do much now a days and some don't even care for the UR.

The players that need those rewards can't reach them and the players that can reach them don't need them.

I have heard of players getting rid of everything apart from their Epics.