Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    I agree with all the above. One thing missing is lack of gree's organization. By this I mean alliance wars. Gree needs to come up with a schedule. Tadaah asked us to explain why: teams need to find out who can play the event. Takes time to find out from people whether they can commit to the event... Need to "announce alliance wars coming up during these dates..." Nobody who commits wants to lose gree. We spend money on boosts to win... Event could be twice a month. Could be whenever. Can you please give us advance notice...

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We'll work on getting some of these addressed. Please keep in mind that while listing these types of items (yes, we are aware of the discussion threads), to provide not only the what but the why. Why do you not like this item/feature? The more details the better.
    Ask a direct question of me, regarding any issue I've Identified and I will respond in detail. Responding in detail to issues YOU are not addressing would be foolishly wasted time for all. Perhaps listing issues Gree is willing to work on separately would allow us to provide more detailed feedback on those issues. I believe being avid players, we all view these as rather self explanatory.

1. Changing units status after issue:
    I spend money to win certain units that I think may compliment and strength my game style.
    I may revolve an entire squad around one unit, this involves unit strengths, supply cost, defense etc. ie. Myrmidons sent out before Commoners Revenge the absorb punishment while the CR has range to dish it out, but can't take a hit. The change to the myrmidons made them too weak and too supply costly, they are listed as Anti-tank SR. They are worthless for that purpose now, too costly to be able to send enough to overwhelm a tank.
    ie. Atar and Sagitarious also once a big part of my squad, too supply costly to be able to keep enough on the field now, So since I spent money to get those units, in the games. I feel cheated and am unlikely to spend $ to get what may seem today to be a great unit for my squad if tomorrow its stats can be changed.
    This is why I suggest should for whatever reason something needs readjusting, stop issuing the unit, rename and issue a new unit at adjusted stats. What is out there will be lost due to evolving squads anyhow.

I hope this is the detail you are looking for, if not, a specific question needs to be asked. My friends can list a 2. Detail their thoughts and others can add as comments anything further detailing our issues. From what I have read, we are all mostly in agreement.

2. Eliminate useless units ex. Might of the Worker family.

Self explanatory, try using one, it is soft armored, and takes way too long to fire. Useless.

3. Keep the same units at equal strength.

This is in regards to us vs. the AI, ie. my Toxatal, should not be met by a Toxatal many times it master in stats, this was addressed many times this week past every 28/40 Toxatal should be equal in capabilities.

4. Increase amount of levels players are able to earn.

I have spent both time and money to get to 250, a great deal of both, why shut me out of the small level rewards of a level change at this point? You should be showering us in gifts of gold! I never understood the change in the amounts of points needed to level up, like I said it takes time and money.

5. Add new units to existing classes with varying capabilities to create squad combinations.

This I partially explained earlier, to keep some strategic relevance, instead of just adding "Game Changers" (Epics), add units such as rocket drones that can shield weaker units with more firepower, variable ranges, vulnerability to various weaponry, a gun drone should not be able to eat up armor the way an Orontes does. Try to keep it somewhat real. But it could absorb some hits allowing real anti armor a chance to strike. A tank, slow to fire but huge damage slow moving, but can be taken out by multiple scouts, allow maxed rares to challenge a min UR, or a maxed SR defeats a min UR this keeps everybody on their toes, adds skill and strategy to what has become wallets and luck of the draw.
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-20-2015 at 10:26 PM.

6. Improve rewards from events and improve returns from chests.

I believe the last actually useful prize I personally have achieved was either myrmidons, or the Sejanus, Commoner's Revenge run
    all others have been units too weak to be of regular use. Some look like they'd be great, like Rashad, but turn out to be relatively useless in the game. It' is understood not every top prize can be a "game" changer" but they should usually have a relevant use ie Maximum Risk against the Boss given suitable cover. But not much good anywhere else.

7. Create a trading program for keys ex. 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold, etc.

Bronze keys are completely useless as common units, and uncommon units have become, silver are barely better. hence the desire to be able to trade up for a chance at a rare unit or better. Better yet restore the old value of keys, I recall pulling a few rares out of bronze keys. Does anybody actually purchase bronze keys? I didn't think so...

8. Lower the amount of units required for training units.

Personal example, for the heck of it I kept an Orpheus, it is 38/40 now this time I have well over a hundred units, rares, uncommon, and common, to get it this far ( I use units like Orpheus as storage to be consumed later if ever I get a unit I really want to get out quickly, or at all. I also had one many months ago in my squad, that took a fraction of the units to get that far, and then I'd seldom of used rares for training, though on occasion I did to rank units up quickly. Realise spending a great deal of time consuming units for training is not really enjoyable. Bottom line, all units won in the invasion, plus all units won to this point of boss have been put into this Orpheus, and I am doubtful I could get it to lvl 50 this even. And then there is the massive amount of game cash going into it too...

Concerns about LoW:
    1. Too many units that are supercharged with inflated stats.

Be aware this alone is enough to drive us off the game, if continued. We already know the AI does not operate with the supply constraints we do, but HI ( human intelligence) can overcome that, usually. This was also a random thing, as invasion levels previously beaten became unbeatable. It was almost funny how quick a squad of AI rare superunits cut through my SR/UR squad, " Almost".

Your welcome, and thank you for your attention, regardless of outcome, acknowledgement is appreciated.

Now my friends can go down each of my posts and add to them, if they desire Perhaps each number should have been opened as a topic to simplify data collection. Oh well next time. But if there is a next time, I won't be here...
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-20-2015 at 11:10 PM.

Stop changing the stats of existing units. We spend lots of time and effort to get certain units, then they become obsolete without warning.

Get rid of brass keys. Common units are worthless and take up space. Getting 300,000 is better than spending all the time on brass keys. If you keep the brass, give the ability to trade them in.

Give a little better "chance" on gold keys. I would spend far more real money if I knew it would be worth it. But, to get 1 SR.....maybe.....in 50 keys, totally stops me from spending.

Definitely keep the unit re-balancing to a min. Especially don't change things so drastically that the unit loses it's original role. The Rocket drones were basically up armored versions of the rocket squads which are used primarily as canon fodder since they have such short range. Now with that price and deploy time they are worthless as fodder. They do pretty good damage when they can get a shot off but that rarely happens since if you have a SR/UR squad chances are the other guy does too and there are very few higher end units with low enough range that the drones will even get a shot off. Those need to be brought back down to the original cost since a lot of people really relied on them in their squads and tactics. Also the Sagittarius and Raynin's were barely useful at their original supply cost and if anything they needed to be made cheaper not more expensive. The range means neither of them can counter a Lenin effectively and most of the lesser UR helicopters will get killed by them but not before they get one shot off which is usually enough to kill the AA unit too. Those are the only AA units some people get in the SR/UR category but they aren't reliable enough even at maxed levels to be your only AA. I finally had to switch to a level 20 Daedalus which is infinitely more effective than my level 50 Sagittarius plus it's cheaper too. I don't know who was complaining that those units were OP before and needed a price increase because they were way off the mark.

The chest drops also need to get better and more evenly dispersed. I have gone months in this game without getting a single UR which is very discouraging. I also only ever get UR tanks and I think the only UR recon or artillery units I have are ones I earned in events. I got my first UR chopper a few days ago and it is nice to have some variety in my squad. I love my tanks don't get me wrong but I have no good AA unit to support them because I can't get anything new from the chests.

Trading and/or donating units within the alliance would be awesome as well, especially for the lower level players. This would help them in many of the events that they get discouraged with. We would also like a rewards program for alliance members where an officer can not only promote but designate a shiny new unit from the alliance cache of donated units. I would suggest a button beside the storage button named DONATE and would be stored in the alliance cache. This may create alliance competition where the member of the week can be assured he/she would receive a great award from the General. Those alliances with lots of Epics could share with the team rather than keep them in storage.

Joemedic
    Proud member of Terminus