Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Suggestion -

Given that it seems very unlikely that we shall ever have another Alliance War, why not award prizes to Alliances dependant on where they finish in the Invasion and Boss Events? This would make Alliance membership worthwhile again.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    The players that need those rewards can't reach them and the players that can reach them don't need them.

I have heard of players getting rid of everything apart from their Epics.
    I'm currently onto getting rid of everything but SR and up. I am this close to getting rid of those too when I have to train something. I might as well cause I have a ton of those and even a few UR's that will never be trained. Would like to train a few of them to mess around with for fun but the training cost in money and units is so dang high I need to hold onto every common and uncommon I get to train the newest Epic.

I still have all my old maxed Rares. Right now I am training units that I normally wouldn't bother with just to complete those Daily Challenges.

I am patiently waiting for something good to arrive, hopefully in the next Epic sale.

Yeah I had to use a few of my max rares for training but help onto enough to make a squad out of in case we get more campaign objectives some day. I am training UR's now for those daily rewards. One can last a long time cause it says train 5 times so I train them with one unit at a time 5 times which hardly puts a dent in it.

If they do extend the Campaign and the Star Challenge there's no telling what units we might need. I am trying to hold on to as much as possible.

The game is not being supported any more. There is no point in asking for improvements. Just a matter of time before Apple kicks this "game" out of their store.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkaic View Post
    The game is not being supported any more. There is no point in asking for improvements. Just a matter of time before Apple kicks this "game" out of their store.
    The game is still being supported.

Players want VALUE for their money ... most of us work DAMN HARD to get it.

EXACTLY. If I give Gree $5 I want 1 Ultra Rare unit MINIMUM. I can't believe I spent $300 on a game that won't give me it's best units. The next $300 will be on an XBox One.

The last time I'll spend more than $3 on this game happened when I went through SIX THOUSAND gold bars to get ONE Epic unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Waller View Post
    EXACTLY. If I give Gree $5 I want 1 Ultra Rare unit MINIMUM. I can't believe I spent $300 on a game that won't give me it's best units. The next $300 will be on an XBox One.

The last time I'll spend more than $3 on this game happened when I went through SIX THOUSAND gold bars to get ONE Epic unit.
    I, and many others, have been telling them this for months, but nobody seems to be listening. The very poor return from the Gold Keys is driving people away from the game. On Boom Beach, if I win just one battle, I get an immediate worthwhile reward. On League Of War, I can spend a whole week, winning hundreds of battles, earning myself some Gold Keys, which when redeemed yield nothing of any real value to me, no reward, nothing to show for all my time and effort. You don't need to be a psychologist to realise what a demoralising effect that has on a player. No doubt this message will once again fall on deaf ears. I am beginning to wonder why I bother to keep trying to save this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    The game is still being supported.
    Hmmm really its no longer listed on the NZ store and the facebook page has not been updated since July 15.....

Quote Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
    Hmmm really its no longer listed on the NZ store and the facebook page has not been updated since July 15.....
    And the last update was way back in May!

A few sensible tweaks could revitalise this game, but Gree are not listening.