Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    I'm seeing on the leaderboards that some players are reaching lelev 251? THANK YOU!!!

Seeing as how this has been a big request by a lot of players for a long time, don't you think this is a change you would want to TELL US?!?!

Do you guys really not understand how effective consistent communication with your player base is? Would tou guys PLEASE start announcing this stuff so we don't have to just randomly stumble upon it?

Thank you.
    Yes, they should be posting these things on the forum, but the main thing is that players got what they asked for

Continue posting suggestions here so that other improvements suggested could become a reality!

Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    I'm seeing on the leaderboards that some players are reaching lelev 251? THANK YOU!!!

Seeing as how this has been a big request by a lot of players for a long time, don't you think this is a change you would want to TELL US?!?!

Do you guys really not understand how effective consistent communication with your player base is? Would tou guys PLEASE start announcing this stuff so we don't have to just randomly stumble upon it?

Thank you.
    Some players have had this update but many others have not.

I keep piling up Game Dollars, but there is very little to spend it on. Surely you could allow us to buy all the goodies of the game, even if you did make them very expensive. At least there would be something else to strive for, an additional incentive to play.

lolsies, i agree and really am truly grateful you guys are listening to us and making some adjustments. absolutely thank you. however if players don't know you're making these changes (and like Spartan some of the guys in my alliance haven't had their accounts updated to reflect points beyond 250 yet) some people might interpret it as a hack, glitch, or server issue because there's nothing from Gree to indicate this is an intended change.

if you tell people you're rolling out changes, and are specific about what those changes are, you are more likely to get constructive feedback from players who feel their requests are being heard. if you don't communicate, you are more likely to get negative feedback from players who feel ignored.

people want to be informed. just sayin'.

i don't want your strides forward to get lost in the feedback, so i want to say thank you again for the work you guys are doing to improve the gaming experience for us. it does not go innoticed or unappreciated.

THANK YOU!!!

Just remembered another issue. Please move the call for help button. Haven't had issues for a while but then this boss battle I keep accidentally hitting it which is very annoying when you get to the end of one of your bosses and find someone else with a faster device beat you to the finish and stole half your points. Also have a way to turn off the call for help if you do accidentally hit it.

I figure I might as well give a compliment on a job well done. I really like how the past few weeks you have been reusing counter measure units or using other existing units for the countermeasure units. It is great that those worthless UC units are getting some new life put back in them again and it's refreshing to not have to go fishing through chests. Plus I fell way behind updating the wiki so it's giving me a chance to catch up.

(1) I would recommend adding bonus rewards in the Boss event for beating higher level bosses. Like additional gold keys when you beat level 50, 60, 70, etc.
    (2) Reduce the length of the events to a max of 4 days. 7 day invasion/boss events are WAY TOO LONG!
    (3) Still waiting for some sort of key trading program. Bronze and silver keys are esentially worthless to a majority of players now. Let us trade bronze and silver keys for gold keys or something else of value.
    (4) Why are there no UR officers offered as prizes. Expand on the campaign objectives and offer some UR officers. Maybe award an UR officer for passing the level 100 boss.
    (5) Provide some type of communication when patches/updates are released. It would be nice to know when something changes.

Quote Originally Posted by kdm2234 View Post
    (1) I would recommend adding bonus rewards in the Boss event for beating higher level bosses. Like additional gold keys when you beat level 50, 60, 70, etc.
    (2) Reduce the length of the events to a max of 4 days. 7 day invasion/boss events are WAY TOO LONG!
    (3) Still waiting for some sort of key trading program. Bronze and silver keys are esentially worthless to a majority of players now. Let us trade bronze and silver keys for gold keys or something else of value.
    (4) Why are there no UR officers offered as prizes. Expand on the campaign objectives and offer some UR officers. Maybe award an UR officer for passing the level 100 boss.
    (5) Provide some type of communication when patches/updates are released. It would be nice to know when something changes.
    On your point number 2 I would say if you do this please adjust the points as well. I agree that the events get long and boring but I still need all the time available to get to some of the good rewards. I appreciate that some people can do it all in a couple of days but for most of us we are chugging away the entire week and still don't finish. If the events were shorter and the points were lower then ok.

Also I agree that there needs to be more rewards during boss battles. If you get them all you can win like 8 gold keys. Boss battles just don't offer very much in the way of rewards and the point system is still based off the old 50,000 points required between each of the 4 SR and 100,000 points for the two UR. When those were the rewards it made sense but now we have to grind 50,000 points for another gold key and then for a rare officer (which is 100% worthless by the way because you get plenty of rares through the chests, make this a SR or UR officer and now we're talking about a good reward) than after that you need 200,000 more points for two SR units that wont do you much good if you are capable of getting that far in the first place. Those need to be adjusted so there are more gold keys and the spread needs to be like 20-25,000 (or 10,000 if you're feeling generous) at the end and then 50,000 for the last two SR's. It's like you cut the salary but didn't cut the workload which equals no motivation to keep going.

speaking of improvements, it seems the mobile version of the forums got a nice facelift. Much easier to navigate and generally more user-friendly.

Well done, thank you!

I agree with many of the changes that have been requested but I am surprised there are not more complaints about the blatant cheating. For example, an un-named player at number 10 on boss leaderboards. He is a level 1 player yet has a squad full of SR's and over 650000 points. Even if this player purchased enough resources to acquire his squad he certainly would have leveled up several times while earning the points. Seems like every day there is more and more of this. How can legitimate players compete when some players seem to be able to score a ton of points without even playing the game?

One more suggestion. Expand the leaderboard beyond the top 20. Right now I am ranked 45th in the boss event, it would be nice to know how close I am to the next tier and how close the players behind me are.

I do like the buttons where you can choose , Troops, Tanks, Helos and so forth, but can you please add a C, UC,R,SR and UR button, it would make it easier to recall from stores, and to sell the C and UC we seem to be accumulating of late.
    Also can you please change rewards from C and UC in Boss and Invasion as these dont really provide anything but cash fodder, maybe a change to R or more SR / UR units
    Also can you please change Key drop rewards from Bronze /Silver ro More REDS and Golds, and increase chance of Counter measures, i have had 1 drop counter measure in last 3 months !
    Cheers

guys--

ALLIANCE. WARS.

this is what everyone wants to play. you've GOT to make it more frequent. once every 4-6 weeks with the same boring events filling ALL the space in between is really really annoying. we want the team event please.

PLEASE.

You missed the mark on the reward system. I like that gold keys initially are more easily obtainable in this Invasion but then the gap between rewards keeps growing from like 50,000 to 100,000 to 200,000 and on and on. Sure the rewards are pretty decent if you can get all 1.5 million points but most of us can't get that high or anywhere remotely close to it. Really gold keys mostly yield worthless rares so why hand out so few of them. Also during the boss battles the last thing we need is more rare officers because you get plenty of rares from gold keys or even Silvers and Bronze. A SR officer would be good and an UR officer would be amazing though that's probably asking for too much. Really SR's aren't good enough for your squads anyway if you can get all the rewards from boss battles so you're not losing anything giving us a SR officer instead of a worthless rare one. SR is only slightly less worthless cause there are a few of them you may be able to use.

yeah i have to agree. the rewards are packaged better, but the rewards need to be re-packaged across the events. i believe that is an issue unto itself. specific to invasion events, can you please either up the point totals for the missions or decrease the amount of points needed to earn all rewards? i don't really try on these invasions because simple math indicates there is no way to get to 1.5m unless you don't sleep. make it hard; not impossible.
    thank you.