Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Hi guys!

Please list out your concerns about the game and possible improvements to the game below so that the developers can have a more organized pool of information to sift through. I will create a list below this statement as people are making suggestions and comments.

Concerns about LoW:
    1. Too many units that are supercharged with inflated stats. (big issue) #26

2. All common, uncommon, and rare units cannot compete with UR/SR units.

3. Level stops at 250. #21

4. Too much lag with mega tank animation. #38

Improvements for LoW:

1. No more adjustments to unit stats. These adjustments can cause major problems to strategies that players use. #18, #29

2. Eliminate useless units ex. Might of the Worker family. #19

3. Keep the same units at equal strength. The same unit should not have varying stats in different situations. #20

4. Increase amount of levels players are able to earn. #21

5. Add new units to existing classes with varying capabilities to create squad combinations. #22

6. Improve rewards from events and improve returns from chests. #23, #29

7. Create a trading program for keys ex. 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold, etc. #24

8. Lower the amount of units required for training units. #25

9. Be able to buy gold keys with in-game currency. #36

10. Fix the deployment of the units (ground comes from garages, air from airpads). #43

11. Create boosts for player stats. #43
    Number 1 on your list was a temporary problem in the last Invasion Event.

I'm sure there's many in the game that have multiple officer units...especially the UC officers. These are the ones used to promote a unit up to the next level.
    For me, these are worthless unless I happen to win a countermeasure unit good for a bonus during a given event. The R officers aren't worth much because fully maxed R units are easily beaten by level 20 and 30 SR units.

So, what else can we do with these things? How about being able to promote them up, then fully max them out, then they become the next higher officer?
    Example...
    I have 4 UC officers. Promote them like any other unit up to level 1/40. Then train them up to level 40/40. At that point it becomes a 1/20 R officer.
    Eventually, I get 4 R officers. Promote them and I have a level 1/50 officer. Train all the way up to level 50/50 and it becomes an SR officer.
    And so on until you finally get a UR officer.

I think this would drive many players to get the officer units besides the prize units at the top of an event.
    What do you think?

Brad (aka SwirlingEddy in the game)

Ok, so you would expect the Boss to get faster and tougher as you move up the Levels, BUT NOT WITHIN THE SAME LEVEL!

I attack and do 35% damage. I attack the same Boss again, using the same units, in exactly the same way, and only do 10% damage! The Boss has suddenly become faster and more powerful. What is going on?

There should be consistency. The Boss should stay the same on that Level, and only change when we move up to the next Level.

Please please fix the leveling training down to something more reasonable where it takes less units to train something. I actually got some decent units from keys yesterday but it is going to take forever to get the units to train them so I can't even get excited about getting some Elite units because I wont really get to use them for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Please please fix the leveling training down to something more reasonable where it takes less units to train something. I actually got some decent units from keys yesterday but it is going to take forever to get the units to train them so I can't even get excited about getting some Elite units because I wont really get to use them for a while.
    You pulled good keys? Not here, horrible, pulling units out of gold I've pulled out of Bronze, and silver in the past. I pulled to Symphalians today out of silver.... Really Gree, and that's a prize we wish to earn in invasion? With the exception of an "Ideal Defender" I am playing with units I pulled from gold keys, or won in in challenges, from MONTHS ago! And once again top prizes for invasion are impossibly far from reach.
    Gree you are a long long way from my wallet now. I am beginning to believe responses here are simply smoke blown up
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-26-2015 at 08:43 AM.

I don't believe this, another unit on steroids "Collective Struggle", c'mon guys. And more on steroids. Plus as a bonus, I have lost 30 energy, in nothing happening, when I press battle ( I know it doesn't really matter as steroid unit was just going to tear me up anyhow). Other than the bonus, same issues as last time, only hitting sooner. But hey we sure got a purty list goin here.
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-26-2015 at 01:45 PM. Reason: cuz i am pissed

Yes it's a pretty list now let's see what they do with it....

Ok Gree you need to make money, but this is a recreational hobby for me, I am not going to spend a lot of money on it but may allowance myself to a few pounds a week/month.

£70 for 11 gold keys to get a ur is ridiculous. If you said I had to purchase at least one gold key out of the 11 then maybe. If I could use the 8 gold keys I have earnt so far and buy 3 more then Gre you would make money and I would improve my gaming experience.

You will make more money with the little and often policy from many players rather than fleecing the bigger spenders every now and then and leaving the smaller players with no hope.

Loisies, I have been stuck on Violet Tempest since November last year, I can't progress until I upgrade my army.

I like the idea of trading up bronze keys for silver keys etc. However you need to make money so I suggest a "Medal" card is used that can be won in a silver chest, or you can purchase the "Medal".

The idea is we earn bronze and silver keys then trade up say 5 silver keys plus a "Medal" to get a gold key.

The fact that we can buy the "Medal" card, for a small amount say £2 will improve our gaming experience and give you some money.

so much for acknowledgement, Alliance is shrinking, booting guys that no longer play. Checked out forums on other Gree games, system wide issues, mirroring ours.

So the training is even worse than I figured. I was really excited to get my Epic units till I started training them. The grind to get one to level 20 was really bad but now 20-30 is beyond extreme. I spent 42 mostly rare units to train from 20-24 and then last night spent another 42 mostly UC and some rare units to train from 24-26. It is starting to take at least 18 units to train one level and I think so far I've spent at least 250 million dollars. We all know it only gets worse as you move on up so I can see it taking 1 billion dollars to train an Epic unit to level 50 and who knows how many units. Probably well over a thousand and I'm not even exaggerating. Also I'm thinking about how many hours straight I will have to play the game just going between my storage and squad to get units to level with. There are tips to level units faster I know but I can't see it improving by much using every trick in the book. This is absolutely killing the game for me and once I'm done training my Common Interest then I have to start over for the Swan. I am glad I finally have been getting really good stuff from chests but know they are going to have to sit in storage for months before I can train them. I don't think it is good for the game when players are thinking with dread about having to level their dream units. I even finally got a Lenin that is sitting in storage cause it has a lower priority to train than the Epics. Who knows when I will be able to get to it and winning nothing but common units from the Invasion isn't helping at all. This is such an easy fix just reverting it back to how it used to be before a few weeks ago and then never touch it again unless you are making it even cheaper

better experience should be awarded in battle to units still getting leveled up. adds an rpg component to the game. if this was added, I'm fine with the amount of training current trash units provide.

Otherwise, put back the way it was 2 weeks ago.

PVP, I am seeing a lot of old countermeasure units, because they have no tactical value after an event, it shows people are leaving in droves.

Signed back in after a week. Used my last 18 gold keys to get 1 sr on the 40% better chance. A useless Balakovo dream that comes down with 2 shots taken. Can't cross level 15 in invasion with a single Orontes deployed by computer destroying every unit I have... Lol. See u in a couple of weeks. Will check in to see if gree is actually working on this. Lol

I'm seeing on the leaderboards that some players are reaching lelev 251? THANK YOU!!!

Seeing as how this has been a big request by a lot of players for a long time, don't you think this is a change you would want to TELL US?!?!

Do you guys really not understand how effective consistent communication with your player base is? Would tou guys PLEASE start announcing this stuff so we don't have to just randomly stumble upon it?

Thank you.