Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Concerns and Improvements

Hi guys!

Please list out your concerns about the game and possible improvements to the game below so that the developers can have a more organized pool of information to sift through. I will create a list below this statement as people are making suggestions and comments.

Concerns about LoW:
    1. Too many units that are supercharged with inflated stats. (big issue) #26

2. All common, uncommon, and rare units cannot compete with UR/SR units.

3. Level stops at 250. #21

4. Too much lag with mega tank animation. #38

Improvements for LoW:

1. No more adjustments to unit stats. These adjustments can cause major problems to strategies that players use. #18, #29

2. Eliminate useless units ex. Might of the Worker family. #19

3. Keep the same units at equal strength. The same unit should not have varying stats in different situations. #20

4. Increase amount of levels players are able to earn. #21

5. Add new units to existing classes with varying capabilities to create squad combinations. #22

6. Improve rewards from events and improve returns from chests. #23, #29

7. Create a trading program for keys ex. 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold, etc. with 'medals' as part of the process of trading keys. #24, #54

8. Lower the amount of units required for training units. #25

9. Be able to buy gold keys with in-game currency. #36

10. Fix the deployment of the units (ground comes from garages, air from airpads). #43

11. Create boosts for player stats. #43

12. Make time span between alliance wars smaller.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 02-09-2015 at 12:48 PM.

You have not looked at all comments this past week?

-Keep the same units equal strength no super charged units some have posted photos of these inflated stats
    - Once units have been issued, leave them alone, no more midstream "adjustments". Stop giving them out if you do not like them
    - return to the old amount of units consumed for training

- give keys back some of their old value
    - we understand Gree needs to make money, but lately it has been a ridiculous squeeze, it takes away the fun, why compete if you can just "Buy it".

- why bother with common, or uncommon, rare even. They can't compete.

- enhance AI so it can offer units we personally can use in the games as prizes. ( A Harpy? Orpheus? Really? Give me 50 and I could train a UR to lvl 20, maybe. Tailor prizes to individuals. Ie. Some at high levels have never had a UR, I had not seen a tank in months, over rare.

- eliminate totally worthless things like Might of the Worker family, or give them enough strength to be used.

-Why add new classes of units such as "Epic" instead of simply sheer power, add units to existing classes with varying capabilities complimenting possible squad combinations, ( Real supporting units) This would restore some strategy to the game.
    - don't stop at lvl 250, why stop at all? it makes us wonder if this game was not intended for long term play

- when you see a lot are upset here, and I am sure you heard it through alternate avenues acknowledge us was this invasion a bug? or somebody's bad idea? Happy customers are returning customers. Consider our perspective, why spend money when you are encountering random, changing game dynamics, it's nothing but a crapshoot then, like slot machines. Some chance is good, all chance is not. Sorry for so much negativity it began when Gree started the "adjustments", and that will make me find another time waster if it continues

take this for what it is, my opinion voiced

I would agree with much of the above.

At this point I would only add some remarks about the current Boss Event.

It has become far too mechanical, far too repetitive. It is not a test of skill but a feat of endurance. Churn your way through 80 or 90 Levels to win the prizes. Back when we could win 4 SR and 2 UR it was worth it. But now it is difficult to motivate yourself for the sake of just 1 or 2 SR.

Getting good SR or UR, either from Gold Chests or in Events, makes a player happy. Going, as I have done on numerous occasions, for several weeks without receiving any decent reward, makes a player feel like quitting the game altogether.

Improve prizes within Events.

Improve the return from Gold Chests.

There is literally about an average of 5 posts a day on these forums...if Gree can't keep up with all of these things written in other threads, it's quite pathetic.

-My only thing to add is regular communication on this message board between the players and a moderator.

If Tadaah comes on and writes great ideas guys, I'll pass this on to tech support, it's the same blowoff response we've gotten over the last 4 months to the same problems. Please write Gree what is being addressed, when will be rollout, and come up with your own ideas and present them to the players. This should be a community if you want us to spend real $ on this game. Not just Grees point a view on what makes a game fun, because frankly your ideas of late stink. I used to spend about $100 every 3 weeks, I haven't spent anything lately because this game has gone so far down hill...and I can't help think my time here has been a complete waste.

Why doesn't Gree let us know what is going on? Also maybe a thread with the developers may be the answer with a select group of the top players in the virtual boardroom. I know GREE must get frustrated with the complaints however it's the only way the customers have to vent their frustrations.

I would suggest some sort of trading program. Bronze and Silver keys are basically useless to most players now. Let us trade up for gold keys or SR/UR officers. Example: 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold; or 100 bronze for a UR officer.

I would also like to add that point total needed to finish an invasion event is rediculous. I get that it has to be a challege and if everybody could easily finish the event, then the UR unit rewards would lose some of their luster, but 1.5 million points is way over the top.

I agree with most of the comments on here. The most important thing for me right now is the training/leveling has gone into the completely ridiculous realm. It takes way too many units to train an UR or SR so I have a lot of SR's sitting in storage that I wouldn't mind leveling/training to 40 or 50 and trying them out but the cost and time is just way too high. I don't see how you can build up the number of trash units to use to train especially when there is a boss event every other week using all your energy and then there is an invasion for half of the other week where we get nothing but worthless common units that you need like more than 1000 of to max an UR now. The training/leveling has just kept getting worse and worse since I started playing.

Other concerns I strongly agree with are the points to finish events are getting way too high while the points we can earn in events is always shrinking. The boss battles were fun when they were first introduced but now the grind is too much and too boring now so every week I find myself finishing less and less of the event. Invasion is like an off week since it takes way too much time to grind through it so during casual play I get usually like 300,000 points or so. When I look at the total needed is 1.5 mil I know there is no chance to finish but if the total was like 500,000 I might say hmm if I just played a little more I might actually get something by finishing so I'm more motivated to keep going. It would also motivate me more to keep going if there were more rewards spread out through the event. I know everyone in invasion apart from those who finish on the first day are setting goals on the number of keys they are looking forward to get. We would all set our sights higher if there were more attainable goals like keep them every 5,000 points rather than making it every 10,000 then 20,000 then 25,000 and ultimately every 100,000 points. The beginning of events are exciting cause it's like every mission or boss I beat I'm getting rewards but then it gets to the point where you grind a whole day and get nothing or just one single reward.

The last thing is I love that my UR units are now more useful but they are just so powerful that all my level 50 SR units just became completely obsolete. The game was more interesting when a rare/Sr army deployed properly could defeat a SR/UR army. I think there was some bad stats before where SR variants were way better than UR units but they need to be a bit closer to the point where a level 50 rare could beat a level 20 or even 30 SR and level 50 SR can beat a low level UR and then the same for epics. Maybe make it so the higher the rarity the better the range or fire rate and things like that versus out of this world health and damage. Something like how the Gae Bulg has better range and fire rate than it's SR variants. That would keep the higher rarities still the much better unit but they could still be killed if you deploy your units properly. Currently the play style is if you get a level 50 UR or Epic squad then you no longer need tactics except against the handful of people who have a similar squad.

Lolsies - We appreciate you asking for our input, and I agree with most everything that is said here. However, most of these things has been discussed in these threads already :

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ature-Requests
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Key-exchanges
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...or-Improvement

The new one that I see is the recent change in training costs - which has gone crazy, needing hundreds of units to train a UR.

Completely agree with Striker about shrinking the gap between the different levels of rarity. Once you get some UR's in your squad, SR's are worthless. There is no strategy involved anymore, just get some UR's and Epics and deploy them. I personally have no interest in completing this Boss event because the 2 SR units are useless to me. I'll just play to get some gold keys.

In the last invasion event, I deployed a level 20 Attalus in the 5th battle and just sat there for 40 minutes while it racked up the kills. I did that twice and had the infantry, recon, and tank kill goals finished. No strategy needed for the event, all you need is a lot, lot, lot of real money to buy energy. I get that Gree needs to make $, but when you need to drop $100+ in real money just to finish 1 event, you lose a lot of players. If only had to buy a handful of energy boosts/refills, I would be more inclined to once in a while.

If you do decide to level the playing field a little I would suggest that you announce it a few days in advance so everyone knows. I've noticed that most players get pissed when units are tinkered with and no notice is given.

Adding things in now.

You may sell one package at 100$ or 20 packages at 10$ the change in real cost to Gree is minimal.
    I do agree with all my friends posted after. But would reiterate, do not change units already issued, just stop issueing them. The field does need to become more level between classes.

Consider putting a beta test group together before instituting major changes, from this forum, or another random sampling of volunteers.

Hey guys,

We'll work on getting some of these addressed. Please keep in mind that while listing these types of items (yes, we are aware of the discussion threads), to provide not only the what but the why. Why do you not like this item/feature? The more details the better.

Could we also get a little more information when game updates are rolled out?

The App Store says a new update is available (1.7.0>1.8.2) but there's no specific info on what has changed!

It's very helpful to the gaming community to let them know where the game is going instead of expecting them to catch up.

Thank you =)

Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    Could we also get a little more information when game updates are rolled out?

The App Store says a new update is available (1.7.0>1.8.2) but there's no specific info on what has changed!

It's very helpful to the gaming community to let them know where the game is going instead of expecting them to catch up.

Thank you =)

the basic thing Gree could let us know in advance is to let the players know what are things have been changed, rather than asking the players to find out ourselves.

some basic courtesy is a big improvement I guess.