Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

F
    Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    yeah i have to agree. the rewards are packaged better, but the rewards need to be re-packaged across the events. i believe that is an issue unto itself. specific to invasion events, can you please either up the point totals for the missions or decrease the amount of points needed to earn all rewards? i don't really try on these invasions because simple math indicates there is no way to get to 1.5m unless you don't sleep. make it hard; not impossible.
    thank you.
    In fact, 1.5 M is achievable and I've done it twice in two recent Invasion events.

However, it's only possible if you pull a 50% bonus CM unit from the elite chest as soon as the event starts and spend gold for approximately 120 extra energy. You must set aside 5 minutes for LoW in every 90 minutes while you're awake. Give it a try if the UR rewards in any upcoming invasion event is of interest to you. This reward by the way is a sure thing, not a chance.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 02-14-2015 at 11:11 PM.

Hi Gree, First, we want to commend you for providing an interactive and exciting game that has resulted in hours of enjoyment for many of its users. We acknowledge your continued efforts to provide a rich and rewarding experience by introducing new units, new battles, and reasonably priced deals. That all said, please appreciate that like any game, it can get repetitive and boring and thus result in decreased play and decreased spend. However, the League of War community fully enjoys the alliance war experience and we would love to see those wars become part of the regular game rotation. In various ways and through different modes of communication, your community members have asked for updates on the cadence of the alliance war schedule, however your team has been virtually unresponsive. This lack of response makes us feel underappreciated as consumers and we have banded together in hopes that as a unit,
    our requests for feedback carry more weight. As a united group we have decided to boycott the spending of any money on the League of War game and we will also provide you with mass communication efforts to bring our message to you. Our only ask is that you provide some true transparency and clarity regarding the alliance wars. Including, but not limited to, what cadence can we expect and what has been the delay in bringing back the wars. Please note that our efforts are not meant to be contentious, we only hope to create a gaming experience that is both a win for you and also us as your consumers. Thank you for your attention to our concerns and we look forward to your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Hi guys!

Please list out your concerns about the game and possible improvements to the game below so that the developers can have a more organized pool of information to sift through. I will create a list below this statement as people are making suggestions and comments.

Concerns about LoW:
    1. Too many units that are supercharged with inflated stats. (big issue) #26

2. All common, uncommon, and rare units cannot compete with UR/SR units.

3. Level stops at 250. #21

4. Too much lag with mega tank animation. #38

Improvements for LoW:

1. No more adjustments to unit stats. These adjustments can cause major problems to strategies that players use. #18, #29

2. Eliminate useless units ex. Might of the Worker family. #19

3. Keep the same units at equal strength. The same unit should not have varying stats in different situations. #20

4. Increase amount of levels players are able to earn. #21

5. Add new units to existing classes with varying capabilities to create squad combinations. #22

6. Improve rewards from events and improve returns from chests. #23, #29

7. Create a trading program for keys ex. 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold, etc. with 'medals' as part of the process of trading keys. #24, #54

8. Lower the amount of units required for training units. #25

9. Be able to buy gold keys with in-game currency. #36

10. Fix the deployment of the units (ground comes from garages, air from airpads). #43

11. Create boosts for player stats. #43

12. Make time span between alliance wars smaller.

I still think we need a "Anouncement Board" for upcoming events with dates and time frame of event ? like "Invasion Event" start 02/24/2015 thru to 02/28/2015, so forth and so on...this will assist in major events such as Alliance Wars, which have been sooooo missing of late...but it would be a beneficial idea on a Calander type board so that some may plan their.....cough...cough...sick days from work

You give with one hand and you take with the other.

You offer better rewards in the Events, but then make them even more difficult to win.

A few months back, with a squad of Rares, I was able to complete the Boss Event and win 4SR and 2UR. In the most recent Boss Event, with a squad of UR's and SR's, I could not even win 1SR.

Are you deliberately trying to discourage us and drive us away from the Game?

I do like the new packaging for the rewards so we can get gold keys earlier but yeah driving the points way up has discouraged me enough that I hardly even try anymore during any event and my interest dies a little more each week. Also spending 45 gold keys for 3 worthless SR's yesterday helped kill my enthusiasm a little bit more. I think shorter events with fewer points required but that still give good rewards would do a lot towards improving everyone's morale. Also gold keys usually yield worthless units 99% of the time so they should be easier to get. Imagine how much excitement people would have if they saw a gold key in one of the reward chests on an Invasion event. Even if people got 100 of them their squad wouldn't really get that much stronger. The only people I know getting things any more out of chests are spending royally for it so the casual spenders are getting frustrated and quitting. Even the big spenders are getting bored though since people want Alliance Wars to come back to a regular rotation.

I spend hours of time and effort to earn myself 15 Gold Keys. I wait for the very best Gold Chest promotion to come around. I redeem the Keys. No Epics. No UR. Just one worthless SR.

You guys have mastered the art of demotivating your players.

For the epic rewards that just ended, a dozen of our alliance guys reported their results. They turned in over 330 gold keys and netted two epics total. Gree initially unleashed a monster with epic giveaways, and it now appears odds have been drastically reduced to prevent a totally epic world. I guess we live with that until new higher level units begin to emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by meritus View Post
    For the epic rewards that just ended, a dozen of our alliance guys reported their results. They turned in over 330 gold keys and netted two epics total. Gree initially unleashed a monster with epic giveaways, and it now appears odds have been drastically reduced to prevent a totally epic world. I guess we live with that until new higher level units begin to emerge.
    Well I know someone who just recently redeemed 11 Gold Keys and received 3 Epics and 3 UR. So goodness knows WTF is going on!

Yeah its crazy how different the odds are for everyone. I guess I should just be glad that my odds haven't been as terrible as they are for others since I got some Epics.

As a player who has decent units I want to voice a concern I have about what I'm seeing happen to players who havent had the good fortune I've enjoyed. The pay to win concept is fine as long as you give weaker players a chance to at least win something in the weekly events aside from keys. With SRs being the new rare, why are you making it so difficult for them to at least get the satisfaction of earning something for their efforts. I'm watching alliance players quit in frustration by not being able to complete even partial events just to win one SR. When I started, it was possible to win both SRs and even a UR. It kept me going. Now, however, new players have no chance to do this. Only those with really good units can get anything. The strong get stronger. The weak give up. Add to this the lack of new events and I fear a bad end to this game which does have so much to offer. All I'm saying is reward the grinding efforts of the weaker players and I think you'll see them wanting to spend more to get the URs and epics. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by meritus View Post
    As a player who has decent units I want to voice a concern I have about what I'm seeing happen to players who havent had the good fortune I've enjoyed. The pay to win concept is fine as long as you give weaker players a chance to at least win something in the weekly events aside from keys. With SRs being the new rare, why are you making it so difficult for them to at least get the satisfaction of earning something for their efforts. I'm watching alliance players quit in frustration by not being able to complete even partial events just to win one SR. When I started, it was possible to win both SRs and even a UR. It kept me going. Now, however, new players have no chance to do this. Only those with really good units can get anything. The strong get stronger. The weak give up. Add to this the lack of new events and I fear a bad end to this game which does have so much to offer. All I'm saying is reward the grinding efforts of the weaker players and I think you'll see them wanting to spend more to get the URs and epics. Peace.
    Well said. I totally agree with you.

We all know that Training has been made much more expensive, but when you are trying to take an SR up from level 20 to level 30, and you use a Trainer Rare, and it doesn't even lift it by one solitary level, then that's when you realise that they have gone way too far.

You need to go back to rewarding 4 SR and 2 UR units in Boss events. Period. And Invasion is godawful. I don't know anyone who likes it. The rewards are awful, the ridiculous goal list that rewards a maximum of 40,000 pts when 1.5 million are needed to complete the reward list needs to be improved drastically. There have to be higher point scoring opportunities or you need to lower the points needed to complete the event. And prizes need to be improved across the board, ESPECIALLY since Gree keeps giving us the same two events over and over. Something has to be done to excite LoW players again because we're all bored to tears and frustrated.

When you play a game it is very important to feel that you are continually making progress. Gradually, over time, my squad is getting stronger, but Gree are constantly moving the goalposts further away from me. I can win far less now with a squad of UR and SR than I could several months back with a squad of Rares. I feel like I am going backwards. It is very demoralising.

Gree...if you think you sense frustration in these posts, you should only read what I'm reading in my alliance's chat room. Two top players just quit this week out of boredom and a sense of futility. And more are to follow. Wake up!