Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Please listen to your customer base, the game is very repetitive and the good rewards are impossible to obtain for the average player or non spender

Quote Originally Posted by meritus View Post
    Gree...if you think you sense frustration in these posts, you should only read what I'm reading in my alliance's chat room. Two top players just quit this week out of boredom and a sense of futility. And more are to follow. Wake up!
    I am hearing the same in my Alliance chat room. I have never known so many players complaining about the game. "Too repetitive", "Boring", "Prizes no longer worth the time and effort", and so on. And Gree are clearly not listening. Of all the complaints and suggestions in this thread I can only think of one that has actually been addressed - lifting the Level 250 cap. Everything else has been totally ignored. In fact it is even worse than that - changes made since this thread began have moved the game in the opposite direction to what we wanted. What are they trying to achieve? Do they want to kill this game off completely? I have given up trying to understand their mentality. Crazy!

Can we please add the option to remove a call for help on the boss battles. If I'm going away for a while I put my boss up but then if I get back and no one has finished it off I would like to remove the call for help and finish it myself. Instead I kill the officers and then someone nabs the mega tank from me cause my device is a lot slower. Then there is the accidentally hitting the call for help issue cause the button is in a terrible position. I have heard people complain about this issue since the first boss battle so can we finally fix it.

When the Boss Event first appeared, throughout the entire week I would be constantly getting numerous Boss Vulnerable Distress Calls. Now they are very few and very far between. Sometimes I can spend half an hour continually refreshing before I get one. It is very obvious that our opportunities are now being deliberately restricted. Yet another "improvement" by Gree no doubt.

It would be great to award additional prizes to the top alliances during boss/invasion events. The alliance aspect of this game needs to be emphasized more I believe. For example, members of the top alliance after this boss event would earn the Yunan IV & 6gold keys, #2 alliance would get the Shahryar and 5 gold keys, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kdm2234 View Post
    It would be great to award additional prizes to the top alliances during boss/invasion events. The alliance aspect of this game needs to be emphasized more I believe. For example, members of the top alliance after this boss event would earn the Yunan IV & 6gold keys, #2 alliance would get the Shahryar and 5 gold keys, etc.
    Agree with this 100%. Right now really there is no point to the Alliance rankings except during war.

I'd like to see the option to be able to purchase an epic unit, even if it is for a high price, so everyone gets the chance to experience an epic unit, or maybe give a player an epic unit, perhaps once a year, like at Christmas, to make it fairer on the players who have worked hard to earn them.

You launch your first attack against the Boss. You knock out some of his weaponry, but you do not defeat him. So you launch your second attack against what should now be a weaker Boss, expecting to do even better than before. But the exact opposite happens. Somehow the Boss is even stronger, even faster, than before, and you do less well. An annoying inconsistency that should be corrected.

Yeah it is annoying how he gets stronger and you do like 50% damage the first time then the next round ranges from 5-20% damage. I think it's mostly from the tank speeding up each time he passes through one of those health bars. I think he switches between normal speed and fast speed so if you die during one of his high speed runs then he's half to three quarters the way across the field before you can even level up supply. That gets very aggravating. The only good news for me is that I never get far enough in the event anymore to get to the point where I can't beat the mega tank in one pass.

Why do they turn Logic on its head like this? A damaged Boss should be weaker and slower, not stronger and faster. It just seems totally unfair. It makes it look like the Game is deliberately rigged. And there is no need for it. We can all accept "difficult" as long as it is "fair".

While we're on the Boss getting stronger topic, Gree should also stop capping our points if Biss is going to continue to get stronger. When we get into the 70's-80's levels with the Boss it gets exponentially harder to beat with every level but we continue to get only 12,000 Pts per battle. And while on the topic of compensation, in what world does it make sense for a player to get the same reward for earning 50,000 pts as they got for earning 10,000 pts? This is a common inconsistency throughout your prizing scheme. And let me just say this: silver keys should NEVER be among the rewards when you have to get 50,000 pts or more to get to the next reward point. How is a UC unit, which is primarily what silver keys yield, any kind of reward for anything?! Back when we used to get the occasional SR. or UR from silver, sure that would have worked, but now? No way. You guys haven't adjusted your prizes to the many changes you have made in the game. You need to get caught up. First thing you should do? Eliminate common units and bronze keys entirely. No one considers those a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    While we're on the Boss getting stronger topic, Gree should also stop capping our points if Biss is going to continue to get stronger. When we get into the 70's-80's levels with the Boss it gets exponentially harder to beat with every level but we continue to get only 12,000 Pts per battle. And while on the topic of compensation, in what world does it make sense for a player to get the same reward for earning 50,000 pts as they got for earning 10,000 pts? This is a common inconsistency throughout your prizing scheme. And let me just say this: silver keys should NEVER be among the rewards when you have to get 50,000 pts or more to get to the next reward point. How is a UC unit, which is primarily what silver keys yield, any kind of reward for anything?! Back when we used to get the occasional SR. or UR from silver, sure that would have worked, but now? No way. You guys haven't adjusted your prizes to the many changes you have made in the game. You need to get caught up. First thing you should do? Eliminate common units and bronze keys entirely. No one considers those a reward.
    Wish I could put a plus or like this post. Sums it up nicely. Would be nice to see the rewards get better the higher up you go especially cause I hate grinding for silver keys and rare units. It's like every other reward has gold keys so why not just make them all golds since we are probably not going to get anything great with them anyways. The rewards don't get consistently better till you get so high up in points that you are well beyond the average players ability to get them.

I agree with all of the above.

Simple logic says that the higher you go the better should be the reward. But we often find ourselves playing for a reward less than we got in the section before, and needing more points to win it.

Speaking of rewards why are there only 6 red keys now in Invasion. It is difficult to get the CM unit with just 6 keys and not getting the CM doesn't drive me to spend gold till I get it it actually drives me to lose motivation in the event. Also I can see adding more Epic units to the battles to add a little more difficulty but this week the Invasion difficulty is just ridiculous. Only people I know who have beat level 30 have at least 4 or 5 of their slots filled with Epics and most of those are maxed Epics and it was still a fight. I like many others am stuck on level 29 cause these normal units that you tag elite and then give them Epic stats are very OP. They make my maxed Refusals look like Uncommon units and even the Silent Swan is wiped out pretty quick. If you had a max level 50 UR squad you wouldn't last but a few seconds from level 23 or so on. That seems a little tough considering the majority of people don't have tons of maxed UR and even fewer have Epics (Which also pretty much need to be maxed) so you made it to where only a handful of people can finish. Now I know some people who payed money during this Epic drop to get a squad that can beat the last mission so maybe it is working out for you economically but they had to pay hundreds close to a thousand dollars to get there not to mention they already had impressive squads (3-4 maxed Epics). I don' know how many people can afford to drop that kind of money on this game but there can't be that many so if things were made so someone could drop 10 or 20 every now and then to improve their squad you would probably get a ton of people to do so. I bet that would bring in more than 10-20 people spending big $ once or twice a year.

When I first started playing this game about 10 months back there were players in PvP with a ranking of 90,000 plus. Now the highest that I see is about 25,000. Why have so many people abandoned the game?

We all know how important the Rules are in any Sport and how crucial is the role of the Referee. Fairness lies at the heart of any great game.

In League of War Gree are a law unto themselves and there is no Referee and they have treated players unfairly.

Restore FAIRNESS and people will return.