Baela's 30 days of missing account (or 30 days of purgatory)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baela's 30 days of missing account (or 30 days of purgatory)

Post Count

Baela's 30 days of missing account (or 30 days of purgatory)

Well, day 30 is here. Where's my missing account, GREE? You deleted my original forum thread from Dec 19, 2014 when the account was originally lost. So let's just start a new one for giggles, shall we?

The latest: no one replied to my tickets for the past week until today, despite my replies asking why no one was replying back anymore. Carmen said hi just a bit ago asking me for ally codes which were already there in the email chain, twice....cuz she's so helpful that way.

To recap the issue: I have different Apple IDs, Game Centers, and even email addys, on my many different devices. One day I opened KA on Baela Vier GKs device, that she's always been on since creation, and she was gone. Instead it said "login detected on another device," shows the name of my main account in the bottom left corner on the kingdom page, and crashes the app. Baela Vier GK's Game Center and Apple ID, however are NOT associated with any of my other devices, only a retired account was on that same set of credentials, and my main account is linked to 3 others but NOT and NEVER to Baela Vier GK or BaelaV, my two minis, who again reside on their own Apple IDs and credentials.

Reopening the app yields the same result, and I cannot get to any other menu. Hard reset of phone- no results. Backup from iTunes of phone- no results. Delete and reinstall of app- no results. Logging out of all things with Apple ID, shaking a rattle and flicking chicken blood, dancing in circles, and waving burning sage- no result. Get the picture? It's gone. For no reason, just gone.
    Last edited by Baela3; 01-19-2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Added a plethora of detail
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Baela,
    Did you raise your left foot while flinging the blood?
    Seriously though, Mods/Gree please assist.

Post Count
    Day 31: No change. No replies from GREE. Poor Baela Vier GK. She was my first dedicated mini. And my best.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for Baela

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That sucks baela, hope Gree gets to it soon.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Post Count
    Day 32 of Baela Vier GKs captivity: another form email response that someone will reply to my ticket, and no replies back to my replies.

Post Count
    Day 33 of no Baela Vier GK: still no account access.

Carmen emailed again saying how sorry she was, and said an engineer would be in touch. No engineer yet in touch, and no replies on the other tickets that were getting replies from Luke, Shirley, Adam, and others. I wonder what happened to Bryan...he got things done.

Still no answer to my one simple question I have asked for 33 days: should I just have the missing account transfered to a new device (and I always say, let me know, as I have one waiting).

Post Count
    Day 34: another form letter we're working on it email....and no real replies. Grrr. Arrrgh.

Post Count
    Days 35-37: Quiet weekend without any action. Carmen didn't reply back. Still no account.

Sorry to hear about your continued frustrations, B. Not to rain on your hopes, but Carmen told me MY ticket was being forwarded to the "engineers" on Jan 10th. Still no word. Haven't been able to log in since Thanksgiving. And Gree just sent me a satisfaction survey. Needless to say I voiced some concerns over the current "support" system.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivorous Zog View Post
    Sorry to hear about your continued frustrations, B. Not to rain on your hopes, but Carmen told me MY ticket was being forwarded to the "engineers" on Jan 10th. Still no word. Haven't been able to log in since Thanksgiving. And Gree just sent me a satisfaction survey. Needless to say I voiced some concerns over the current "support" system.
    Crickets for my friends with outstanding tickets.

Post Count
    Day whatever the heck, and I'm so done at this point with all of this.

I had to buy a new device to get my account back.I wouldn't call that handled by GREE in any way. It was my own actions which made it possible, with a couple hundred bucks down the drain, to get back an account. No one at GREE was able to put it back on the existing device.

I bought another iPad mini (I now have 5 friggin iPads....), loaded the app, and linked to her Game Center and voila, there she be.

Maybe GREE will gift me with equivalent gems to the $220 I paid for a new iPad? Seriously, I had to pay for a new device here!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Are you serious that you bought a new iPad solely to get this account back... ?
    Someone needs to call an intervention I suppose..

Anyway, quite weird that gree couldn't restore it on original device. But I wonder, wasn't it easier to wipe the original device completely clean and then reinstall. And I mean putting it back on factory settings, like a fresh install on a pc.

But all of this shouldn't be necessary as your account shouldn't have disappeared.

Post Count
    A 3gs doesnt wipe completely so that was an issue we did try that right at the start. No change or help with that method.

Yep. New ipad. Le sigh
    Last edited by Baela3; 01-28-2015 at 10:36 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Glad to here your able to play again, really sucks having to buy a new pad. Gree should be good to you and do something..but probably they won't.
    But bet you could almost be a one person guild now.
    Daily player