Accidental gold use - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accidental gold use

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    70 gold is a shame, but it is something really different than 1250 gold.
    Nope, pixels are pixels.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    Yes. I bought the gold. I accidentally used it because the game lagged. I clicked exactly at the place where the Broadway Bowl was standing, but the game decided to pop up the upgrade screen for my Wholesale building (which was upgrading at the time from level 9 to level 10). Because of the lag and my double tap on the screen I accidentally clicked the 'speed up upgrade' button, which had the price of 1250 gold. My iPad doesn't lag ever, only sometimes (normally it works really fine for me) it lags when collecting all. To be precise this is a 5-second lag, but it is long enough to accidentally double tap on the button. In my opinion GREE would make a good move to help a customer in this particular situation. Everyone understands that I didn't want to spend 1250 gold on a building which pays like 400k per 18 (!) hours (my IPH is $42m so this building doesn't make a difference). Also, there should be a warning which warns you that you're about to spend a lot of gold. If that happens, you can still click 'no'.

To do some economic math: 1250 gold has the price of real life €50, if you count with the sale. Without the sale this would be €83.30 in real life. I'm willing to pay this for the LTBs, but not for some 400k building.

To be clear: when GREE refunds my 1250 gold I WILL buy the LTBs. In that case GREE doesn't make any loss, because they still get their money via Apple and the gold will be spent. The outcome of this issue is crystal clear: a satisfied customer that is willing to pay for ingame bonuses again in the future and no loss for GREE. It would show that they actually do care about their customers, especially because they're not making any costs by helping me.
    Too LONG DIDNT READ!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just got an email from Gary from Crime City Support and got my 1257 gold back.
    Great, quick service! This shows their involvement and empathy to the community.