Gree, Please fix the damn game already..!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, Please fix the damn game already..!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry Gree, Please fix the damn game already..!!

When i attack someone today it won't register, this happened since last night. My opponent avatar just keep running when i hit & nothing happen like forever. I have to log in & out to do it again. And every time we hit a target in LTQ or any map the recent opponent result, bps, valor comes out. Please fix this freezing, lag, glitches, & other stuff already.

I'm Tired of you guys keep telling us update is coming up soon & still broke. And please bring back the top 45 unit. We don't wanna see equipment #'s only. Please do your job ASAP & get this done quickly as possible..!

If you are Troll or not please support on this thread, not some useless input. Ty!

Post Count
    WhatOS and level are you on. This is something I am seeing with IOs and linked low level accounts. Not with high level accounts.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    WhatOS and level are you on. This is something I am seeing with IOs and linked low level accounts. Not with high level accounts.
    Ios Lv 300 on whale zone. Agent Orange, I thought you already retired a long time ago...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i'm experiencing the same issues now for a couple of weeks on both my accts... lvl's 95 and 215. i don't attack much with my 215, but i do attack to see where i am with equipment... but i have to wait until wd starts to see where i am at.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah this is happening to me now for a month or so. I'm lvl 116 IOS. Sent GREE a ticket before last WD , they responded quickly saying its a known issue will fix with update. Still waiting.

Post Count
    Agree! Gree pls also bring back the thousands separator on stats. Income, strenght... Its not very comfortable to count numbers on a 4" wide display! Thanks!
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -