Page 2 of 2 First 12

I love getting excited about a new epic boss and everyone in my guild guessing the elements before it's released.
    I love getting psyched up for a big push with my guild with gems waiting to be burned.
    I love the last couple hours of raid/war where every point counts and the adrenaline is flowing.
    I love celebrating pulling out a big win with my guildmates, especially when it's a come from behind win!
    I love a good revenge win over a guild that has beat us during a war.... Those are sweet.
    I love the competition of matching up against the best in the game, even when we lose its fun to try!
    I love all the great people I've met from all over through my guild and alliance and the forums.
    I love taking a gamble on chests (occasionally) even though they mostly don't love me.
    Finally, I love meeting people new to the game and offering them thr tips and tricks I've learned that I wish someone had told me.
    I love it even more when those same players run with my limited wisdom and start teaching me new things.

Last but not least I love holiday sales..... I really really love holiday sales. Lol...

P.s. Great thread rookeye. So much negative lately it's nice to focus on the positive.
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 01-23-2015 at 11:32 PM.

Loving the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Okay all you Negative Nellies, this is a POSITIVE thread ONLY about what we like about KnD. Feel free to post your accolades here:
    My guild and I are loving the raids. We think the raid is a great opportunity to get in some extra bonuses without worrying about the enemy squeaking in a victory at the last minute. We can play when we want and at our pace, and grab some NICE bonuses.

I also love the armor enhancement and the new ring/amulet addition. It's a smart game that isn't just about whacking an enemy mindlessly.

fusing armor to make stronger armor

Thanks everyone for your positive replies! Keep it comin'!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new